RATE THIS SIMP (LOOKSMAX USER)

goat2x

goat2x

You are done son
I THINK HE IS A TIER 3 SUB SOYBOY,HE IS VERY HIGHLY ESTROGENIC.

GOT CUCKED BY A WOMEN AFTER HE PAID HER RENT FOR MONTHS JFL
CUCKHEAD BETA SIMP

BlissfulPleasingHoatzin size restricted
Large

7d0

Tenor 29

HarmoniousBlindBrocketdeer size restricted
Tenor 30

Ec0

@Copemaxxing @Good_Little_Goy @Lev Peshkov @Madhate @lucidtobacco @youngmaxxing @Dukeys @OhWellMaxing

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6873, Deleted member 5875, Deleted member 6191 and 13 others
Something seriously bad has happened in my life, I don't think i'll be able to be on this website anymore, nothing illegal or anything like that and honestly i'm not really going to elab that much. I'm really in a dark place, and i'm considering doing some really bad things, not hurting anyone or anything like that, I am not stupid, I wont do anything like that, and i'm gonna try my best to be strong but i'm going to be real, i'm not feeling very strong, some things are going to happening the next week or so, and they're really gonna determine quite a lot about my life forever.

I don't want to say i'm doing anything in particular, i'm just gonna be thinking for the most part, trying to get some things in order. I don't want to say i'm not going to do anything, I can't promise that, I will try and be as strong as I possibly can, I know a lot of you are going to make a joke out of this. I really do consider a lot of you to be friends and not bad people, and i'm sorry if I did anything to bother any of you.

You likely wont ever hear from me again ever after this week, I may reply to some posts in this thread but, it's very doubtful. I'm genuinely really sorry. Please if you are Christian, I know many of you aren't, but pray for me if possible, as i'm really not experiencing a very Christian time to say the least. Even if you aren't Christian, if you're of any faith, I don't mind the sentiment in any way.

One last thing, this has nothing to do with /r9k/. Goodbye.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5875, Chadlitecel, Baldingman1998 and 4 others
BRENDIO THE BITCH 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• JFL
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller, CursedOne and goat2x
He looks good but major soy cuck failo after today and until he dies

• JFL
Reactions: goat2x
Jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7866 and goat2x
Something seriously bad has happened in my life, I don't think i'll be able to be on this website anymore, nothing illegal or anything like that and honestly i'm not really going to elab that much. I'm really in a dark place, and i'm considering doing some really bad things, not hurting anyone or anything like that, I am not stupid, I wont do anything like that, and i'm gonna try my best to be strong but i'm going to be real, i'm not feeling very strong, some things are going to happening the next week or so, and they're really gonna determine quite a lot about my life forever.

I don't want to say i'm doing anything in particular, i'm just gonna be thinking for the most part, trying to get some things in order. I don't want to say i'm not going to do anything, I can't promise that, I will try and be as strong as I possibly can, I know a lot of you are going to make a joke out of this. I really do consider a lot of you to be friends and not bad people, and i'm sorry if I did anything to bother any of you.

You likely wont ever hear from me again ever after this week, I may reply to some posts in this thread but, it's very doubtful. I'm genuinely really sorry. Please if you are Christian, I know many of you aren't, but pray for me if possible, as i'm really not experiencing a very Christian time to say the least. Even if you aren't Christian, if you're of any faith, I don't mind the sentiment in any way.

One last thing, this has nothing to do with /r9k/. Goodbye.
JFL AT THIS CUCKHEAD TRYING TO USE CHRISTIANITY AS A WAY OF MANIPULATON
LaAf

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller, Madhate, Deleted member 9355 and 1 other person
Mirin looksmax.me getting name dropped in his breakdown video jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII, Deleted member 7866 and goat2x
Shiacels unite and pray for him jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7866 and goat2x
@BrendioEEE Request ban please, I don't want you tarnishing the dark triad badboys of this forums rep

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, goat2x and Good_Little_Goy

CUCK GYNOCOMESTIA HAVING SIMP
muh muh text me baby plss

HarmoniousBlindBrocketdeer size restricted

@Copemaxxing @Good_Little_Goy @Lev Peshkov @Madhate @lucidtobacco @youngmaxxing @Dukeys @OhWellMaxing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, Deleted member 6403, Copemaxxing and 2 others
It was utterly over for his life when he admitted to being incel on a channel with millions of views

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EdouardManlet, Copemaxxing, Deleted member 6128 and 3 others
who he name dropped
just the actual site
only watched half of it tbh, I feel like he's acting or smt, might just be bcs he's infront of a camera

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7866
It was utterly over for his life when he admitted to being incel on a channel with millions of views
No it wasn't retard

It was over for his life when he first asked out this hoe

• +1

CUCK GYNOCOMESTIA HAVING SIMP
muh muh text me baby plss

View attachment 665335

His whore of a girlfriend belong to the streets to be fair

• JFL
brb on my way to inject t on brendio

• +1
He looksmaxxed tbh

• JFL
still high estrogen tbh
Yeah kinda. Lol @ him simping for some girl jfl.

I saw a roidmaxxer while swimming today. Retard dont take aromatase blockers so he look like a acne ridden high t guy woth big tits jfl

• JFL
SoyioEEE

• +1