Rate this slumdog kid that I just discovered

theropeking

theropeking

"theropeking has the longest Midface" - Ryo Hazuki
Seriously I have an eye for gl people, I should just work as a scout (tbh, ngl, & srs)

The kid has a stronger lower third than 99% of the male population and this prePuperty. Imagine what he would look like past 20 :feelsgiga::feelsgiga:

90f03c84c8917da0c71a33fe3313d150.jpg

cb018f8b3721a2fa7db9ffb701c2b320.png

fcd01d0d82de23048ad9047eebc132e1.png

af3e71c50fa14943c519f69ddbeaef33.png

20e6986a8567aec6cc1c91984718420b.png

and he's adidasmaxing too...

Link video w/ timestamps please :feelsthink:

Fucking slayer you can jus tell he’s gonna be a chad

Seriously I have an eye for gl people, I should just work as a scout (tbh, ngl, & srs)

The kid has a stronger lower third than 99% of the male population and this prePuperty. Imagine what he would look like past 20 :feelsgiga::feelsgiga:

90f03c84c8917da0c71a33fe3313d150.jpg

cb018f8b3721a2fa7db9ffb701c2b320.png

fcd01d0d82de23048ad9047eebc132e1.png

af3e71c50fa14943c519f69ddbeaef33.png

20e6986a8567aec6cc1c91984718420b.png
Looks like an uglier ethnic version of @dogtown
Anyways, I doubt his face will develop that much from where he is now. Once you hit puberty, the foundations for your face are laid out and your face will only change by a few mms here and there.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
Anyways, I doubt his face will develop that much from where he is now. Once you hit puberty, the foundations for your face are laid out and your face will only change by a few mms here and there.

Forward growth mogs me..

:feelsrope:

>Once you hit puberty, the foundations for your face are laid out and your face will only change by a few mms here and there.

He isn't older than 10. He didn't even hit puperty. :feelshaha:

>Once you hit puberty, the foundations for your face are laid out and your face will only change by a few mms here and there.

He isn't older than 10. He didn't even hit puperty. :feelshaha:
You sure? lol.
Looks like he is past puberty, 10 year olds don't look like that.

You sure? lol.
Looks like he is past puberty, 10 year olds don't look like that.

He doesn't look older than the average 10 years old kid. He is max 12

60514a3086717da3e2271336b0a202f0.jpg

BTW:It is bullshit to say that your face will not change much, once you hit puperty. I would like to see a pic of you once you hit puperty and a pic from you now :feelshehe::feelshehe:
And as you said the face will still change after puperty by a few mm here and there. I think you are aware how much a few milimetres can change your face :feelsokman:

Good bones, but face is meh.

Good bones, but face is meh.

Imagine having none of the two. It's over.:feelsyay:

BTW: Crisick does also have insane bones but a meh face but he's slaying high class girls left and right on Tinder :woke:

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
Fucking slayer you can jus tell he’s gonna be a chad
If that frame improves for sure. He already mogs everyone here facially

• +1
Reactions: theropeking
He looks a bit uncanny tbh.

Dude he's a poor slumdog kid that lives in awful living conditions, bad diet, bad air etc.

He's genetically blessed, so he can somehow compensate it, but if he was raised in a western country with good living conditions etc + if he would take care of himself(skin, clothes, hair etc) he would be much better looking. You can tell that he didn't wash his face for months. Thats not his skin color, thats just dirt

Imagine having none of the two. It's over.:feelsyay:

BTW: Crisick does also have insane bones but a meh face but he's slaying high class girls left and right on Tinder :woke:
Yeah I'm ugly as fuck. I have none of those.

He looks a bit uncanny tbh.
Sup cumcel.

View attachment 13572
Btw every person I've sent this to has called you ugly. Men and women. It's over
That's an old photo, low iq move. You know I am attractive in my recently posted photos, especially my front profile

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Better fucking not, I enjoy being a prick :feelskek:
@Mansnob maybe Reddit is more your speed with free hugs from disgusting numales and feminists ?

• +1
Reactions: Phad and Deleted member 656
@Mansnob maybe Reddit is more your speed with free hugs from disgusting numales and feminists ?
Yeah I prefer people who aren't total assholes with zero real motivation in life besides trying to prove they're better than everyone around them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
You know I am attractive in my recently posted photos, especially my front profile
Why do you think you're incel? Because you're ugly LMFAO eat shit and LDAR boyo

Whatever you say champ

Your opinion means nothing to me
If our opinions mean nothing why are you here. I'm honestly curious as to why you think you're incel if you think you're so attractive. You're not a 7/10. Not even close

God damn gonna get mad pussy would slay if he wasn’t a jihadist lmao his jaw and cheekbones are amazing lmao especially at that age

• +1
Reactions: AntiSocial-Fakecel