Rate TikToker Boyfriend

6.5PSL

Banned

I would say he's Chad level, I could see someone saying Chadlite but below that and you don't know how to rate.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Lihito and Xangsane
Gook

• JFL
Reactions: Hades and fjor2096
She lost her virginity to a medium ugly, but Chad was there to take his leftovers. @Biggdink

• JFL
Reactions: Hades, Elvisandreaa, DivineBeing and 4 others
She lost her virginity to a medium ugly, but Chad was there to take his leftovers. @Biggdink
She’s ugly
Medium uglies date stacies , chads date these abominations

• So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane
literally gigachad lmao
yeah bro giga chad JFL

• JFL
Reactions: Hades, Elvisandreaa, fjor2096 and 6 others

I would say he's Chad level, I could see someone saying Chadlite but below that and you don't know how to rate.

a lot of asian women betabuxx for poorer, clingy chads

Actually i'm not that surprised. My 2 chadlite friends said they fucked so many pretty girls that it got boring, so they settled for a little less pretty girl but with better personality for ltr. But this girl is a nah for this dude...

Unbearable voice

what the FUCK is this literal Kortajarena JR doing with this shit Socal asian tier whore. Literally millions of the same bitch exist and he choses THIS SHITTY CHINK GOOK :ogre:

SMFH

• JFL
Reactions: fjor2096

what hypergamy does to a mofo

It’s over. On a side note though, this bitches entire life revolves around periods srsly check her account :lul::lul::lul: