r

• Ugh..
Reactions: greycel
Looks like a 10 year old filter maxed faggot

Ngl he’ll slay when he’s older and puberty hits

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: psychomandible, Humanoid, VolcelFTW and 6 others
You just know he has an account here. Is it you OP?

Anyways, he's an autistic freak. Would have more appeal if he wasn't making those retarded faces.
And I also don't know why, but his ego is pissing me off. Does this nigga not know he got NCT in one eye, and asymmetrical neutral tilt in other eye.

Narrow ass jaw too. Bulbous ass nose. Niggas be acting like he got an entire line of JBs outside his house ready to give head.
In reality, he's on tiktok drowning himself in 20 filters, angle frauding and autismaxxing; to recieve any little validation he can potentially get laid (0 IOIs irl).
Remove your filters lil nigga. I know you're reading this.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, psychomandible, cromagnon and 5 others
You just know he has an account here. Is it you OP?

Anyways, he's an autistic freak. Would have more appeal if he wasn't making those retarded faces.
And I also don't know why, but his ego is pissing me off. Does this nigga not know he got NCT in one eye, and asymmetrical neutral tilt in other eye.

Narrow ass jaw too. Bulbous ass nose. Niggas be acting like he got an entire line of JBs outside his house ready to give head.
In reality, he's on tiktok drowning himself in 20 filters, angle frauding and autismaxxing; to recieve any little validation he can potentially get laid (0 IOIs irl).
Remove your filters lil nigga. I know you're reading this.
mad cause i mog you there are niggas making edits you little bitch

• JFL
Reactions: God-himself, ih8myself and greycel
JFL, knew it was you.
Nobody actually gave you any attention growing up, did they fool.
You got a weak ass jaw, always remember that you'll get knocked out in the future infront of your girl. You got no hope. No women will ever see you with lust. You got no masculinity. You look like a squinting narcissitic LTN with a massive ego.
Well done on doxxing yourself too!

Also you got a lot to say to somebody over the Internet, when you have no clue who I am or what I'm capable of. You better relax yourself. You're just a child, don't go around making enemies with strangers on the Internet son.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, psychomandible, cromagnon and 6 others
Just praying he doesn't look like the same once he finishes puberty or its over for him

• +1
Reactions: God-himself, psychomandible, 97baHater and 3 others
JFL, knew it was you.
You got a weak ass jaw, always remember that you'll get knocked out in the future infront of your girl. You got no hope. No women will ever see you with lust. You got no masculinity. You look like a squinting narcissitic LTN with a massive ego.

Also you got a lot to say to somebody over the Internet, when you have no clue who I am or what I'm capable of. You better relax yourself. You're just a child, don't go around making enemies with strangers on the Internet son.
org should have like over 16-17 age requirement to join, cuz then u have kids like op talking shit jfl

• +1
Reactions: kiyopon, 97baHater, LooksThinker and 1 other person
JFL, knew it was you.

Hes good looking bro no need for all that
Just praying he doesn't look like the same once he finishes puberty or its over for him
agreed he looks 10

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater
Hes good looking bro no need for all that

agreed he looks 10
He's not good looking. His only appeal comes from his pheno and colouring that too is filtered. His eye area would be better than average if he looked at the camera normally and not like a narcissist. It just baffles me, how such a narrow jawed, low Test child has the audacity to talk like this.

Have you not been humbled by society and in your day to day interactions? Clearly you haven't since you're too busy on Photoshop making edits of yourself.

He appeals to pre-teen girls not even joking
Agreed.

Once puberty hits he’s gonna mog so har
No. But tbh OP I know you're reading this with tears running down your face right now.
Listen to me clearly, even if .org members somehow convince you that your narcy antics make you good looking... realise that it will never change reality. Your reality was set in stone the second your mother met your father.

IF you change yourself, and stop acting like a narcy squinting and smiling creepily, I can see you getting women. Humble yourself child, and leave this site.

Htn. Chadlite with filters

• JFL
He's not good looking. His only appeal comes from his pheno and colouring that too is filtered. His eye area would be better than average if he looked at the camera normally and not like a narcissist. It just baffles me, how such a narrow jawed, low Test child has the audacity to talk like this.

Have you not been humbled by society and in your day to day interactions? Clearly you haven't since you're too busy on Photoshop making edits of yourself.

Agreed.

No. But tbh OP I know you're reading this with tears running down your face right now.
Listen to me clearly, even if .org members somehow convince you that your narcy antics make you good looking... realise that it will never change reality. Your reality was set in stone the second your mother met your father.

IF you change yourself, and stop acting like a narcy squinting and smiling creepily, I can see you getting women. Humble yourself child, and leave this site.
Jfl stop writing essays U autistic Lil nihha

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ghoulish, bleachmaxxer69, vioytaka and 2 others
what the fuck is true adam

I apologise for how I reacted @vioytaka
Just please drop all the PSL notions you have from your mind. Act like a kid, how you are meant to act
This is really noticeable to everybody else

JFL, knew it was you.

NAAAAAH THIS IS BRUTAL WHAT

• JFL

Agreed.

Tbh he is pretty gl for a literal 12 yr old child, main reason he looks shit is cuz of the dogshit female frame of his.

I’d say Htn, once he finishes puberty he could reach chad.

Broootal lips tho.