rate updated tinder profile

remove 3rd pic ASAP you look super manlet there like Latinos

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, ALP, aBetterMii and 2 others
why are there so many chads on this forum lol?

• +1
Reactions: IThinkImAboutToROPE, noodlelover, Preoximerianas and 2 others
It's alright you pass as a normie but there's nothing there that makes any non uglies want to actually date you let alone fuck you.

what the actual fuck

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: lungorichard, Preoximerianas, Mewton and 6 others
but seriously you look good in some pics, soy in others

• +1
Reactions: DivineBeing
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DarkLooks, Titbot and .👽.
It's alright you pass as a normie but there's nothing there that makes any non uglies want to actually date you let alone fuck you.
Ok bro I've gotten 67 likes in 5 hours. I just opened my account

• +1
Reactions: buflek, Leap and Xangsane
Ok come back when they're trying to fuck you. And no a low tier becky who wants anal after getting dumped doesn't count.

Plus it's easy to sleep around in uni especially this time of year.

• JFL
Reactions: buflek and Johanjohan
Ok come back when they're trying to fuck you. And no a low tier becky who wants anal after getting dumped doesn't count.

Plus it's easy to sleep around in uni especially this time of year.
cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: buflek, Deleted member 15827, Moggedbyevery1 and 2 others
5/5.3 PSL

more facial hair would improve the chin area

• +1
Reactions: aspieSavage
You should shave

Looks good, how many matches and any convos yet?

Jfl at the last pic

I see future balding

• +1
Reactions: zeek
post yourself next to a door u paki
Why tf would I listen to a washed out mafia fatass on prozac. I'm ,6'2 thx for the acknowledgement of how osm my height is

Why tf would I listen to a washed out mafia fatass on prozac. I'm ,6'2 thx for the acknowledgement of how osm my height is
tales from the basement u cab driver

jimmy kimmel and gay ass photo are bad IMO. They are supposed to be funny but more women will cringe at them than like them. The first photo is obviously the best. I don't dislike group photos + in the second one you look like the alpha of the group which I guess is good. Maybe get a couple more selfie photos like the first one or photos with other outfits but where you show your good features. Group photos are good but they don't show you at your best so you have to compensate with more photos like the first.
good numbers idk maybe we are just overthinking here

You might be beyond help if you thought that last photo was worth having on a Tinder profile :lul:

• +1
Reactions: IThinkImAboutToROPE
LTN's like myself will never post their picture.

Mogger, but delete last pic. Edit out the white blankets (cover with black) on the first pic so they're not distracting the focus from you.
I don’t have pictures from his tinder profile because I don’t have tinder and I refuse to redownload it, it be nice if you can share his pics as well.

I don’t have pictures from his tinder profile because I don’t have tinder and I refuse to redownload it, it be nice if you can share his pics as well.
I don't have tinder and the link works for me.

I don't have tinder and the link works for me.
It works now, my bad

DAMN. Holy the first pic was Chad. I thought I was looking at an actual Chad for a second but those other pics descended him so hard, I thought they were different people. You guys were definitely spot on in what he needed to correct. Just goes to shows how much angles, lighting, and surroundings can affect your looks.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
It works now, my bad

DAMN. Holy the first pic was Chad. I thought I was looking at an actual Chad for a second but those other pics descended him so hard, I thought they were different people. You guys were definitely spot on in what he needed to correct. Just goes to shows how much angles, lighting, and surroundings can affect your looks.
Another factor, he has low social value in the second picture so it makes him look much worse. The girl in the center has the highest value. He's leaning towards her, and she's leaning away from him, indicating that she doesn't even respect him as a orbiter. His body is scrunched up in a rapport seeking manner, and he's unnaturally holding out the bottle of alcohol as if to say "Look at me, I'm cool too. I drink alcohol." This group appears emotionally disconnected for the most part.

I didn't criticize this pic because it shows he's social, which is better than no pic showing he's social (possible). I would edit it to make myself bigger and dull the saturation and brightness on the center girls face so she takes up less attention. With her next to him, it also kinda shows he's a smaller guy which may not be good.

But this is just nit picking. He's good looking enough to get attractive girlfriend or whatever he wants.

• +1
Reactions: IThinkImAboutToROPE