Rate young me

Phad

Phad

JATT
This was around the time I was in 8th grade so I hadn’t hit any major growth spurts facially

Attachments

• 78008B3F-B297-4EFD-93FE-1250965FE1C5.jpeg
    78008B3F-B297-4EFD-93FE-1250965FE1C5.jpeg
    108.3 KB · Views: 87
  • +1
Reactions: dogtown
decent lower third but twink/10

mogged me,i was not human until 2018

Damn I’m sorry you in america now? Being curry sucks tbh
For u it sucks. Not me, u got a complex cuz of ur looks, don’t blame a whole group for your problem. U know a normal functioning healthy mind doesn’t think that, maybe see a doctor

• +1
For u it sucks. Not me, u got a complex cuz of ur looks, don’t blame a whole group for your problem. U know a normal functioning healthy mind doesn’t think that, maybe see a doctor
Yo shut the fuck yo you beta bitch boy low t cuck being curry sucks I’m not going to let you pretend to walk around bluepilled that race dosent matter you sand nigger you will always be lower than whites don’t pretend otherwise

• +1
Reactions: AntiSocial-Fakecel
Yo shut the fuck yo you beta bitch boy low t cuck being curry sucks I’m not going to let you pretend to walk around bluepilled that race dosent matter you sand nigger you will always be lower than whites don’t pretend otherwise
Oook buddy boyo. All u just said was “my life is terrible because I’m Indian, so urs must be too cuz my POV of the world is the only POV”. u may be physically alive rn but ur brain and conscious died a long time ago

• +1
Do you wear a turban? I had a curry friend who used to wear a turban but cut his hair and started thugmaxxing. He slays now and even his former oneitis regrets rejecting him.

Do you wear a turban? I had a curry friend who used to wear a turban but cut his hair and started thugmaxxing. He slays now and even his former oneitis regrets rejecting him.
I used yea, i wrote about it in my soft looksmax, it wasn’t really the turban that held me back tho, it was my inexperience of western culture ngl

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended
Oook buddy boyo. All u just said was “my life is terrible because I’m Indian, so urs must be too cuz my POV of the world is the only POV”. u may be physically alive rn but ur brain and conscious died a long time ago
Oh didn’t know you were my therapist I’m just saying white women don’t want shitskin dna corrupting their cunts so don’t think looksmaxxing is going to get you anywhere in that regard

Doubt it jihadists looking asses get disgusting looks from white roasties tbh maybe he went for a braid wearing fat North Indian Punjabi girl too

Oh didn’t know you were my therapist I’m just saying white women don’t want shitskin dna corrupting their cunts so don’t think looksmaxxing is going to get you anywhere in that regard
That’s when I had the turban and same pic on ig, keep on coping u fucktard. It’s one thing to not know something, buts it’s a sin to be ignorant as u are. It’s not ur looks but ur personality.

Attachments

• 898C9B90-7298-4A54-BABC-C5AC0F96E266.jpeg
    898C9B90-7298-4A54-BABC-C5AC0F96E266.jpeg
    76.8 KB · Views: 56
  • +1
Reactions: Phad and Deleted member 470
3.5/10 wouldn't Bacha bāzī

That’s when I had the turban and same pic on ig, keep on coping u fucktard. It’s one thing to not know something, buts it’s a sin to be ignorant as u are. It’s not ur looks but ur personality.
Wow getting validation from insta thots and whores that’s great did you literally say it’s about looks not personality did you really just say that shit?
Fixed it’s for you
Well fucking duh and being curry means just that if you are not some halod Bollywood star or chadpreet

Doubt it jihadists looking asses get disgusting looks from white roasties tbh maybe he went for a braid wearing fat North Indian Punjabi girl too
His oneitis was a psl +7 black girl with fat ass and now I see him with foids that mog her. His light skin that makes him pass for being hispanic is a major halo.

His oneitis was a psl +7 black girl with fat ass and now I see him with foids that mog her. His light skin that makes him pass for being hispanic is a major halo.
Wait does he have a turban on or nah cuz then he can fraud not being curry

How many of these exist do you think? Being chadpreet is even rarer than being a chad in western society
Probably if their tall, light skin and have a good bone structure.

Wow getting validation from insta thots and whores that’s great did you literally say it’s about looks not personality did you really just say that shit?

no female or in my regard any human wants to interact with a self hating human. U gotta love urself first. People can sense insecurity. Trust me bro, I’m not saying looks don’t matter, but u gotta open ur mind to new ideas. Remember the person who controls the knowledge controls his destiny.

Last edited: