Attachments

• 20190615_213520.png
    20190615_213520.png
    1 MB · Views: 87
bump don't ghost me brahs

Just take pics of yourself we can't rate this shit

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormie
Let your hair in curtains not back like this mroe like john wick style and grow a stubble then lose that fat face and start cewing gum and mewing

speaki
Let your hair in curtains not back like this mroe like john wick style and grow a stubble then lose that fat face and start cewing gum and mewing
Speaking of john wick, I think there's a resemblance between me and keenu reeves. or nah? When we were watching the matrix back in high school peers kept commenting that I look like keenu

Attachments

• 07-john-wick-2-2.w700.h700.jpg
    07-john-wick-2-2.w700.h700.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 70
subhuman eye area other than that, average.

You have this one picture where you think you look good in, so you have to show it to the entire world whenever you get the chance, hence the awkward angle, distance etc. that we get to rate.

You have this one picture where you think you look good in, so you have to show it to the entire world whenever you get the chance, hence the awkward angle, distance etc. that we get to rate.
i posted a couple pics here not long ago. most of my pics are similar to the one I posted but this is the only one in which i dont have a beard

i posted a couple pics here not long ago. most of my pics are similar to the one I posted but this is the only one in which i dont have a beard
Okay nigga,leave.

This site will fuck you up bad,you are good looking,everything is in place,no deformities.

Log out before trolls arrive and mess up your mental health,serious.

• +1
Reactions: Redrighthand
Okay nigga,leave.

This site will fuck you up bad,you are good looking,everything is in place,no deformities.

Log out before trolls arrive and mess up your mental health,serious.
bro i'm a veteran psler

Attachments

• 20190616_023937.png
    20190616_023937.png
    149.3 KB · Views: 14