Reactions: ChristianChad
same expression

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: delta7 and Ryan
Chad or Chadlite depending on height

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
I'm still a bloated faggot. Currently 122 lbs. If I have to get to 90 lbs to have no fat on my face / body then I have to do what I have to do. Fuck food

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16058 and Deleted member
It's over

• +1
Reactions: delta7
MTN

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3946
3.75 psl forehead failo( most dimporphic) and assymetry. Jaw and chin saves, eyebrow decent cheekbones decent . Suggestions: beard and earring Maxx

• +1
Forgot brutal NCT

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING and delta7
3.75 psl forehead failo( most dimporphic) and assymetry. Jaw and chin saves, eyebrow decent cheekbones decent . Suggestions: beard and earring Maxx

whats my forehead failo

Bro you’re giga anorexic. I got down to 6 foot 130 and I looked like a complete framelet joke. You’ll look like utter shit if you go any lower
physique is a meme bro. Leaness of face and body is all that matters. I'm getting better treatment IRL since dropping 12 lbs of fat in the last month. Its motivating me to go full on anorexic

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16058 and Deleted member 16369
I would say there is some truth about physique being a meme but girls still don’t like it when males look anorexic. Also how old are bro? If you drop you’re calories too low it will stunt growth.
I'm 25. Im way past development age lol. Funny thing is that girls are literally starting conversations and giving me way more eye contact than 15 lbs ago. Girls love low bodyfat. Just look at Ramirez. Guys IRL are showing me more respect too. Low bodyfat activates primal wetness in girls. I just had the easist one night stand of my life just 2 nights ago when I fucked her raw in her car. Low bodyfat is the only thing that matters to looksmax. Everything else is a cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834 and Deleted member 16369
Long midface + thin neck make you over.

Either you have a good jaw, not bad eyes at all and your bones are good too

• +1
So i think you are a almost a chadlite which means Top 9 % in man.

You are not a chad because you have to stay in shape to be good looking like you are now.

Chad will always be good looking no matter how old they are

Ramirez maxxing is legit he was a twink slayer

Most guys that think they are " fit" are still about 10-15 lbs from ascension. Problem is they think they dont want to compromise their " muh masculinity' for better facial aesthethics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
Most guys that think they are " fit" are still about 10-15 lbs from ascension. Problem is they think they dont want to compromise their " muh masculinity' for better facial aesthethics
Losing too much Lbs will make you look more like an aushwitz corps.

Your Jawline will not be seen bro.