Rating Guide(PSL, Percentiles, and IRL)

There are 102 PSL 9+'s

But there are no PSL 10's theoretically there only 1 in 10 billion which means there might be one every 5 generations

https://measuringu.com/pcalcz/

LySDMzK.gif

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Bump

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and Soulsmaxx
too convoluted, simp it down, 5 tier system

1- unattractive
2- below average
3- average
4- above average
5- attractive

• +1
Reactions: nandor
Only PSL 6-8 can get laid on any given night reliably. Only PSL 7 and 8 can constantly lay high quality girls as a ONS. The PSL actually correlates well to how you will be treated in the world. A PSL 5.5 and 6 are in similar water, but a PSL 6 might have low self esteem after a night out with a PSL 8
Shit. I guess I am PSL 5 at best.

Just stop...Votes are subjective everyone got a type for example for me chico is a 7 i see him as average if not for his height and so on for many people we all have preferences
the average guy in america is not even a 4 he is fat and obese

If only 3% of people are a 6 and a negligible amount are 7+, then all the numbers above 6 are essentially meaningless.

Muh PSL rating is bullshit. How many tinder matches you get is your actual rating. If you get loads, you're not, and if you dont, then you're not hot. That's all that matters, not what some 'expert' on a forum thinks.

Legit

OP good thread BUT

>Yes there's only 3 out of 100,000 people who are PSL 8. There might be 1-2 on this entire forum

Pls edit this. Nobody here is a 8 and there was no 8 in the entire psl scene. Orb was the closest to that number. Then again, he was "only" psl 7.

On looksmax we only have only crisick that is in the psl 6-6.5 territory but thats it.

And we have only 1-2 ppl here who are psl 5 but the majority here is on avg 4.2 psl

Orb is not PSL 7. He is 6.5 at the absolute max. Amnesia and Salludon mog Orb. Both are in the range of 6.5 - 6.7 PSL. If we're talking about the whole package PSL 8 is something else. Even male supermodels like O'Pry and Maher have failos. In the case of O'Pry, he is only 5'11.5 and Maher is a massive framelet. This has no basis irl but if we're looking to rationalise a true PSL 8 it's someone with only halos and no failos.

PSL 8 min requirements:
- FACE (most important): Good ratios, good harmony, forward grown, mass pheno appeal, good colouring, perfect glowing skin with good collagen, NW1 minimum and maesthetic.
- Height: 6'3+ barefoot night height minimum. Should be able to height mog at least 85% of the population in any Northern European country.
- Frame: Good fat distribution, good insertions, good shoulder-waist ratio (min. 1.8). This is where a lot of male models in the PSL 7 range fall short... Gandy has a terrible frame, Chico, Barrett and O'Pry are slim. Part of the reason is that putting on muscle would be detrimental to their modelling careers but even then their frames are on the smaller side.

Prime Hernan Drago comes to mind when I think of someone around 7.2 PSL.

PSL 8 is about perfection and mass appeal. There might not be a single person in the world who is PSL 8. It sounds plausible for someone to have all of the traits above but the reality is that PSL 7 candidates with perfect FACES will likely fall short in one or another of the aforementioned areas. There might not be a single human being born since the evolution of the cro-magnon that meets the criteria for PSL 8. PSL 8 is literally something out of a comic book or a manga. It's an abstraction...an unmoggable god that transcends the space-time continuum. It has been added to the scale for the sole purpose of creating an unattainable goal that will never leave any looksmaxxer satisfied. It simply can't be achieved...