Rating / mini tranformation rating.

Wool

Wool

massive side framecel
Quick back story.

Just turned 18 and got into Lookism about 3 months ago. Since I have mewed and treated acne. aswell as growing out my hair recently. Just want a rating on my newest pic and vid, not the old side profile. Can you guys also comment on my gonial angle and whether it is ruining my face. Any other improvements are welcome.

This pic is from about 2-3 months ago:

These are from today (2pics and a vid):

going to take images down eventually.

Despite your frame you're psl6+

• +1
Reactions: SHARK
You look good maybe go in the mogging contest

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Oh that okay. Yeah there's that but I meant like clavicle widening
oh ok. They look alright when I'm not cramped in a chair, also compared to waist. They aren't special but they don't make me look worse IRL.

oh ok. They look alright when I'm not cramped in a chair, also compared to waist. They aren't special but they don't make me look worse IRL.
Oh okay. You just said you're a massive framecel so I assumed u meant narrow shoulders

Oh okay. You just said you're a massive framecel so I assumed u meant narrow shoulders
Yeah the massive framecel is fully related to my pectus. it's suifuel honestly. I swear I'm cursed by frame God's.

Yeah the massive framecel is fully related to my pectus. it's suifuel honestly. I swear I'm cursed by frame God's.
I know a guy from my high school, former teammate of mine, with pectus and he does good. With girls

I know a guy from my high school, former teammate of mine, with pectus and he does good. With girls
carinatum or excavation?
also is my gonial angle alright?

Your lips are your main problem, they ruin your harmony.
Also your eye area is asymmetrical (similar to mine) One of your eyes is a top tier hunter eye and the other is average, looks odd but I doubt anyone except a lookism/looksmax/incel autist would notice tbh tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
So I need to do something with lips and eyes? maybe upper eye lid filler. I don't know about lips though. noone ever talks about them

@Nibba he kinda reminds me of you.

So I need to do something with lips and eyes? maybe upper eye lid filler. I don't know about lips though. noone ever talks about them
I'd leave your eyes tbh O'pry has a similar look
opry-sean-image.jpg

It's the lips that should be your main focus, idk what you can do about them as I've never looked into it.

I'd leave your eyes tbh O'pry has a similar look
opry-sean-image.jpg

It's the lips that should be your main focus, idk what you can do about them as I've never looked into it.
Is it the upper lip that is killing it? Or is it not wide enough? I need some flaw to search into about them

Is it the upper lip that is killing it? Or is it not wide enough? I need some flaw to search into about them
They're really thin, they lack fullness

looks great from the side, so so in video
his lips are good, biggest problems are too much occipital bun and not so good ratio of thirds, still a good looking guy overall