Rating myself as 5.0/10 feels most comfortable for me

6ft4

Kraken
When I used to believe my rating was above average and that I was a high tier normie, my assessment of my looks would change on a daily basis, it would change depending on if I was looking in a mirror or looking at a picture of myself and also depending on my environment and the looks of the people I was exposed to.
I would never accept myself as being absolutely average because I had ambitions of ascending to Chadlite status with surgery
I was always thinking my face would improve once I stopped eating high calories to maintain gymcel gains and once my subcutaneous fat melted
Now that but have well and truly happened, there is no cope left to cope.
I lay the debate of my rating to rest in my mind and just say I am 50th percentile.
It is also the most easiest way to explain your position in the dating market when someone asks for your experiences you can just say "I'm 50th percentile and my dating results are xyz" rather than getting complicated with labels like average range, 5.5-6/10, HTN etc

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 9670, Deleted member 4614 and 1 other person
Without height failo you are solid htn

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, DivineBeing, thecel and 1 other person
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel and the BULL
dnrd kys

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 5786
faggot with weeb pic thinks dnr is funny in 2022

charlie-murphy-laugh.gif

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel and Cidre enjoyer
  • Hmm...
6'4" surgerymaxxed trenmaxxed North Atlantid with a triple digit slaycount claiming to be 5.5/10
it's over

• Woah
youre easily a 6.5, 7 / 10. all things considered youre 6'4 and a decently looking white guy.

also jfl, dont you have a 100+ lay count, literally mental illness

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and ChickenAndRiceBrah
I actually agree tbh- I was coping for years that I was high tier normie- and whenever I saw a bad picture of me it would destroy me. Now I’ve accepted I’m a mid tier normie around completely dead average run of the mill normalf fag life is easier- when I see a bad picture it is okay because there’s also some good pictures of me so it balances it out- maybe my good pics are ‘fraud Ed’ but equally my bad pics I can attirybute to lighting etc

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel and 6ft4
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend
I`m like htn- Chadlite and I forward growth mog Jordan Barret tbh