Ray Peat Forum on Nicotine (studies attached)

D

Deleted member 2268

Kraken

Thoughts?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Deleted member 22639 and Deleted member 23017
These 2 studies put caffeine and nicotine as individually increasing BMR by 10% so you can create a 500 calorie deficit just by stacking the two. Possibly increase BMR even more by adding in low dose ephedrine/adderall

@JFLateating

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and Deleted member 22639
Man sucks that 24 cigs is more than you will realistically mimic with nicotine gum or patches though
Caffeine probably better option out of the natty stuff

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2268
Nicotine caffeine aspirin t3 stack = infinite leanmax

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Sub0, Deleted member 22639 and Deleted member 2268
Man sucks that 24 cigs is more than you will realistically mimic with nicotine gum or patches though
Caffeine probably better option out of the natty stuff
Yeah that would be like 8 pieces of the 6 mg gum. Very high dose of nicotine for a 200 cal increase in BMR. Caffeine and adderall/ephedrine still mogs IMO I think smoking/vaping for fat loss is dumb unless your like obese lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22639
Nicotine caffeine aspirin t3 stack = infinite leanmax
Why the aspirin and what dose of nicotine is effective? The study I linked has 50 mg only burning 200 calories

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22639
Why the aspirin and what dose of nicotine is effective? The study I linked has 50 mg only burning 200 calories
Aspirin is a big part of Peat theory you’ll have to read up on

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2268
Nicotine is more of a appetite suppressant than thermogenic. It does stimulate brown fat production tho. Aspirin is a good uncoupler at higher doses and increases thermogenic effects of caffeine

Nicotine is more of a appetite suppressant than thermogenic. It does stimulate brown fat production tho. Aspirin is a good uncoupler at higher doses and increases thermogenic effects of caffeine
I think adderall/ephedrine mogs nicotine appetite suppression wise I can usually still eat like a pig while consuming nicotine. Aspirin has other issues, I don’t think anything will beat high dose caffeine low dose adderall/ephedrine when it comes to appetite suppression

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558