Real stacy is not always active on social media

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Gymceling everyday
This foid is literally the most attractive person in the whole Uni. She has 400 followers with only few pics of her with her female friends and one oofy doofy bf. Her stories are based on occasionally with her close friends. Stacy doesn’t have the incentive to feed their ego from online validations because she knows she is hot. Very often stacy will be much less mental than those beckies. Stacy usually doesn’t have many friends(real friends) because girls are jealous of each other and will talk behind each other’s back. Her friend mostly same tier or stacylite because after teenage year becky usually starts to resent the superiority of stacy.

Meanwhile I see stacylite below would post provocative pics of herself or posting countless shit about her life that only simps care about. Because she probably aware that she is below stacy that’s why she used online platform such as instagram or Tinder to liftup her fragile ego. If you notice why Tinder rarely ended up with hook up and relationship that’s because she doesn’t really want dudes but their attentions mean she’s still matters.

This is my observation based on living with 4 girls for several years. No I am not gay, it’s common in Scandinavia to share an apartment.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
great detective work boyo but were all retarted with fucked hormones so we will honestly end up just going for the girl posting bikini pics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31329
great detective work boyo but were all retarted with fucked hormones so we will honestly end up just going for the girl posting bikini pics

Ngl I unintentionally eavesdropping these same conversations for years in the kitchen.
They function how your mom some are chill some are karen.

• +1
Reactions: graysen