Real truth about Gymcelling

That’s cool. The women in my dms and comments think I’m the best thing since sliced bread
Yea don't act like you're the only guy they're DMing big homie. Girls have hundred of dudes they're talking and gassing up their egos to keep them orbiting and farming their attention.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member and fogdart
Yea don't act like you're the only guy they're DMing big homie. Girls have hundred of dudes they're talking and gassing up their egos to keep them orbiting and farming their attention.
like women dont really care about minor details like that. Hes big, hes lean, he has face. You dont need to go over the top and girls arent using him as an orbiter lmao.

• +1
Reactions: Racky, tyronelite, Warlow and 1 other person
nigga you're your strength genetics are insane roided or not? 500 pound BP is pushing warlow-tier levels of strength
im roided, but """natural""" world tier lifters are benching 500lbs at 180lbs since years ago. Im just a cheater :feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: Warlow and mulattomaxxer
like women dont really care about minor details like that. Hes big, hes lean, he has face. You dont need to go over the top and girls arent using him as an orbiter lmao.
“He’s lean”
I don't lift very heavy - my bench max is 295lbs, squat max is 345lb - I don't deadlift. Yeah it's a gym bathroom selfie but this is how I look right now (JFL I wrote looksmax September 5th on the paper)

Nicolas Cage Laughing GIF

his physique is nice so idk what youre saying
Guess that’s your opinion. He looks like the Michelin man jfl. Girls don’t care about muscles by the way.:blackpill:

• JFL
Reactions: fogdart, tyronelite and RichardSpencel
Natty but looks roided because good genetics, lean, and hard-working (never skips meals and gym)
it was quite obvious, if ur friend got good genetics and alrdy had a HTN face he would prob also slayed without the gym.

another real "truth about gymcelling" is that many guys don't even have the insertions and shit proportions overall. I don't know why many guys here deny that many of the "gymcelled" scl guys prob had a base alrdy to begin with not only body but also face, like that retard baldingman said his friend has had success with gymceling but at the same time mentioned that his friend is a "HTN" facially

• +1
Reactions: Warlow
So he’s pushing chadlite with his muscle. Groundbreaking shit dude
just underrating IRL slayers like most guys here and normies IRL.

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite, Warlow and OOGABOOGA
Don’t fall for this shit. Read this thread:

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite and mulattomaxxer
Shit thread kys. Just imagine thinking that gym is cope.

Sure if you have better genetics you will look better when gymaxxed but being gymmaxxed (not roided bloatcel tier) >>>>>>>>>>> being untrained.

At the bare mimimun you would get more respect from other guys. The chance of you having a subhuman frame is very low. Most guys have average frames which will look 10% better when gymcelled.

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, tyronelite and Effortless
another real "truth about gymcelling" is that many guys don't even have the insertions and shit proportions overall. I don't know why many guys here deny that many of the "gymcelled" scl guys prob had a base alrdy to begin with not only body but also face, like that retard baldingman said his friend has had success with gymceling but at the same time mentioned that his friend is a "HTN" facially
that was legit god-tier levels of retardation from dude jfl, he slays with body he says then lists other reasons why it's not his body that gets him lays.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568
Don’t fall for this shit. Read this thread:
One of my favorite threads bookmarked

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
i only workout for endorphins at this point. got home gym so no one can mog me.

Coping lazy faggot

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser
>i'd like you if you were more muscular!
SAID LITERALLY NO WOMAN EVER. LMFAO
yet they all wish for it
she cheated on his fat ass with his muscular friend , probably :lul:

gymcelling only works if you look like the god himself @OldVirgin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
You hit the GYM HARD, while Chad eats pizza

Girls look at your gymcel body and think "ewww what a try hard" while they look at the chad and think "i love him, he just does what he wants, not even concerned about the whole bodybuilding thing".

Chad STILL looks INFINITELY better than you because of his GENETICALLY DETERMINED HEIGHT, FRAME and FACE.

Women are getting more and more choice and validation and its either CHAD or NOTHING

Why haven't you gymcels learnt yet?

It's either ALPHA GENETICS, or BETA RESULTS.

Face it, face is EVERYTHING. HEIGHT, FACE and FRAME are literally ALL that matter.

SAID LITERALLY NO WOMAN EVER. LMFAO.

Gymcels are so fucking stupid, seriously.

You can gymcel your ENTIRE LIFE but it won't change these SET IN STONE, GENETIC factors that MATTER THE MOST. Really the only way working out will make you look better is if you're already overweight and losing weight reveals previously hidden cheekbones/jawline, and therefore improves your FACE. Thinking women like guys with autistic bulging muscles is stupid as FUCK.

STATUS and MONEY may make women want to DATE you, but literally the ONLY THING that matters in terms of SEXUAL ATTRACTION are ALPHA LOOKS which means a good HEIGHT, FACE and FRAME.

Oh, and as for personality, just fucking LOL. Personality is just another word for looks. Chad stands in the corner of the room and says nothing. Women go crazy over how "mysterious" he is. You do the same and they call the police.
Cope

5 years ago

Some girl said to me and my mate who an asos model you both have hot faces but both your legs are too skinny for me I prefer bigger guys😂

Some girls love gymcell maybe times have changed now though

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
Guess that’s your opinion. He looks like the Michelin man jfl. Girls don’t care about muscles by the way.:blackpill:
"Girls don’t care about muscles" said every low T twink getting mogged into oblivion by high T jocks like me.

• +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel
unless you're legit hideous, young with steroid bod is guaranteed sex

• +1
Reactions: tehVigilante and fogdart
You hit the GYM HARD, while Chad eats pizza

Girls look at your gymcel body and think "ewww what a try hard" while they look at the chad and think "i love him, he just does what he wants, not even concerned about the whole bodybuilding thing".

Chad STILL looks INFINITELY better than you because of his GENETICALLY DETERMINED HEIGHT, FRAME and FACE.

Women are getting more and more choice and validation and its either CHAD or NOTHING

Why haven't you gymcels learnt yet?

It's either ALPHA GENETICS, or BETA RESULTS.

Face it, face is EVERYTHING. HEIGHT, FACE and FRAME are literally ALL that matter.

SAID LITERALLY NO WOMAN EVER. LMFAO.

Gymcels are so fucking stupid, seriously.

You can gymcel your ENTIRE LIFE but it won't change these SET IN STONE, GENETIC factors that MATTER THE MOST. Really the only way working out will make you look better is if you're already overweight and losing weight reveals previously hidden cheekbones/jawline, and therefore improves your FACE. Thinking women like guys with autistic bulging muscles is stupid as FUCK.

STATUS and MONEY may make women want to DATE you, but literally the ONLY THING that matters in terms of SEXUAL ATTRACTION are ALPHA LOOKS which means a good HEIGHT, FACE and FRAME.

Oh, and as for personality, just fucking LOL. Personality is just another word for looks. Chad stands in the corner of the room and says nothing. Women go crazy over how "mysterious" he is. You do the same and they call the police.
Are you Chad?

• +1
Reactions: fogdart