Reality check (gtfih)

D

Deleted member 12688

Bro are some y’all even trying?

It’s like u niggas expect bitches to come out of your screen and fuck you or something jfl ur terrified to even come out and socialize cuz “muh women are chad only” meanwhile normies are at parties meeting new bitches and getting their dick sucked

You say you rot because you’re not chad when in reality you just can’t commit to shit long enough to see results and expect everything to be done for you because you’re lazy and weak minded

I can’t believe there’s still niggas that say shit likemuh chad doesn’t workout muh chad doesn’t do this or that”

Like bro, u said it urself he’s chad and you’re not stupid ass nigga

U can either stop calling everything cope and accept the fact you’ll have to put in work to live that life or keep rotting and mentally masturbating about it on discord

Niggas gotta understand life isn’t here to hand shit easy to u like ur parents jfl

Thoughts?
@kjsbdfiusdf @looksmaxxer234 @Toska @turkproducer @MyAssStinksLikeShit @Playboypuertorican @MarstonAlloy @Proex
@thecel

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Heguldus, Deleted member 6723, Rainman988 and 16 others
1622600447946 1622600447946 1622600447946 1622600447946

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Heguldus, BrendioEEE, Baldingman1998 and 2 others
This tbh niggas just rot cuz they ain't 1% in looks lol pathetic

• +1
Reactions: PrisonMike, OOGABOOGA, Deleted member 12688 and 2 others
true

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12688 and Deleted member 13197
Indeed the chad worship is the biggest weakness of this website

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, Deleted member 13197 and Deleted member 3789

Reality check (gtfih)​

Screenshot 20210602 122006

• JFL
Reactions: Warlow, Deleted member 2275, Lmao and 1 other person
Exactly bro. These niggas are lames and losers and have chosen the blackpill as an excuse to give up on life. Even if they got plastic surgery, won the lottery and became "Chad" they'd still be lame. Nothing can hide a lame ass nigga. They got no swag or game.

Let's be real

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite, OOGABOOGA, Deleted member 13197 and 2 others
Completely true. This is the type of shit that needs to be said more on here but a lot of these guys are already too disconnected with real life

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite, OOGABOOGA, Deleted member 12688 and 1 other person
Meanwhile: chad is playing cod and eating two whole pizzas
:ogre:

• +1
Reactions: thecel
I can’t believe there’s still niggas that say shit likemuh chad doesn’t workout muh chad doesn’t do this or that”

Becoming a Chad is simple.

• +1
Reactions: GripMaxxing
I can't believe you didn't tag me...

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
no nigger its like when ppl make up these fake chad stories to demoralise
Woah do people really make up false Chad stories?? :eek::eek:

I can't tell since I'm Chad tbh ngl

• JFL
Reactions: thecel and Adriana Lima
Woah do people really make up false Chad stories?? :eek::eek:

I can't tell since I'm Chad tbh ngl
yeessss:feelskek::feelskek:

muh my name is Amnisa and I got like sex with a million girls in one week bro

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and thecel
yeessss:feelskek::feelskek:

muh my name is Amnisa and I got like sex with a million girls in one week bro
Unbelievable bro!! Did those girls ever comment on your 5 inch slippers bro, pls elaborate ngl tbh!!!! Also post your best slay Chad, not the 3.5 PSL girls you've been posting till now Amnesia-chad if you can of course he he :love:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tyronelite and Adriana Lima
Probably your best thread
Completely true. This is the type of shit that needs to be said more on here but a lot of these guys are already too disconnected with real life
Taking blame for all the good and bad in your life is so essential. Even weird shit like my medical issues. I’m not a victim, it’s my fault for not figuring it out sooner but when it’s my fault then that’s sweet that I overcame that hardship. And I look forward to taking on the next challenge and filling my life with an abundance of vagina

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: tyronelite and Deleted member 13197
Was not expecting this from a 15 year old

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2275, OOGABOOGA and Be_ConfidentBro
Was not expecting this from a 15 year old
Tyrone bro @moonblunt has been a very based user during your absence ngl but I still don't know how he looks like since there have been a few posts of his face on this forum but he has claimed that they are photoshopped,

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite
Bro are some y’all even trying?

It’s like u niggas expect bitches to come out of your screen and fuck you or something jfl ur terrified to even come out and socialize cuz “muh women are chad only” meanwhile normies are at parties meeting new bitches and getting their dick sucked

You say you rot because you’re not chad when in reality you just can’t commit to shit long enough to see results and expect everything to be done for you because you’re lazy and weak minded

U can either stop calling everything cope and accept the fact you’ll have to put in work to live that life or keep rotting and mentally masturbating about it on discord

Niggas gotta understand life isn’t here to hand shit easy to u like ur parents jfl

Thoughts?
@kjsbdfiusdf @looksmaxxer234 @Toska @turkproducer @MyAssStinksLikeShit @Playboypuertorican @MarstonAlloy @Proex
@thecel
Just find me the cure to social autism

Taking blame for all the good and bad in your life is so essential. Even weird shit like my medical issues. I’m not a victim, it’s my fault for not figuring it out sooner but when it’s my fault then that’s sweet that I overcame that hardship. And I look forward to taking on the next challenge and filling my life with an abundance of vagina
mirin this mindset

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite and OOGABOOGA
Tyrone bro @moonblunt has been a very based user during your absence ngl but I still don't know how he looks like since there have been a few posts of his face on this forum but he has claimed that they are photoshopped,
Yeah it got me suspicious cuz most teenagers here are overdosed with too many black pills.

I don’t wanna say he’s trolling but I’ll continue to monitor

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel, thecel, Be_ConfidentBro and 1 other person
Yeah it got me suspicious cuz most teenagers here are overdosed with too many black pills.

I don’t wanna say he’s trolling but I’ll continue to monitor
Nah he’s good looking and real. I’ve vc’d with on discord. He’s a massive narcy, but as this based post shows, he takes action. Moved to a new town and took that as his opportunity to use his looks and athleticism to become a popular slayer. Now he’s just that.

He made a thread a few weeks ago about how drug dealers slay. I talked to him about selling weed bc I did a bit in hs, a week later he’s selling weed.

He’s just here to rant or whore himself for validation but he’s a decent dude.

Thoughts?
@thecel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, tyronelite, thecel and 4 others
Nah he’s good looking and real. I’ve vc’d with on discord. He’s a massive narcy, but as this based post shows, he takes action. Moved to a new town and took that as his opportunity to use his looks and athleticism to become a popular slayer. Now he’s just that.

He made a thread a few weeks ago about how drug dealers slay. I talked to him about selling weed bc I did a bit in hs, a week later he’s selling weed.

Thoughts?
@thecel
Based

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chintuck22 and OOGABOOGA

Thoughts?
@thecel
@Hozay

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chintuck22

Thoughts?
@thecel
@xefo

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22
lol if you think anyone here gets invited to parties

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22 and HighIQcel
Moved to a new town and took that as his opportunity to use his athleticism to become a popular slayer
@moonblunt you didn’t tell me you were Zach Lavine.

2FCBFA0F 15D5 43D0 9FC7 894AEC4CAA06

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and Deleted member 12688