Realizing self esteem and confidence is actually giga important

Deleted member 14203

Deleted member 14203

Platinum
I always thought this is a bluepill myth, but legit I now realize this shit is super important. I'm non-NT but I have been looksmaxxing a shit ton the last 2 months and I find myself talking to girls with so much more confidence. Like legit I used to be a nervous wreck around any decently attractive girl, but now I feel like I can hold a conversation with them a lot easier. I still struggle with eye contact and social cues, but non NT low Inhib mogs non NT high Inhib so it's still an improvement.

It's not even the looks improvement that caused me to be more confident either like the blackpill would say, it's just a increase in self esteem. Not being a full time rotter and actually doing shit with my life makes me feel so much better about myself. This definitely translates to confidence around other people.

I had really bad abusive controlling parents as a kid, and I think that's why I have such low self esteem. Cutting those fuckers out of my life almost completely has been important. Wish I ran away as younger teenager tbh rather than doing it at 18. Constantly being judged and yelled at and shit from a young age makes you think that there's a magnifying glass on your every move and one fuckup makes you a horrible person. All that while not being rewarded at all for doing good. That is bad for your psyche. But the reality is noone in the real world gives much of a fuck about you and you can do what you want and be who you want and there's nothing to worry about.

I definitely notice girls are more receptive to confident behavior, even though I'm still NOn NT AF. Haven't fucked any of them yet, but when I had to talk to girls being super unconfident and anxious, a lot of them would be straight up mean to me and idek why. I don't get this rude treatment as much anymore and most girls seem a lot more friendly and open. Anyone know why females do this?

Might also have to do with being higher T. I was way undereating before and not getting any sun and not exercising at all. Now I'm taking vitamin D, resistance training 6 days a week, eating at a surplus. I notice more symptoms of high T, sex drive is way up compared to before and I have much higher energy too. Might get my T levels checked and see where I'm at.

Anyway Ik noone read my essay but I just wanted to type it out :)

Have a nice day boys and remember "just be confident" is actually good advice.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Zeruel, litaz, SAR and 9 others
F30E264D 51F2 4B82 8533 E8FF9BD2C8F7

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Vasco-v2, Toth's thot, Ramus91 and 5 others
didnt read because you started ranting about your childhood

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15384 and Deleted member 14203

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14203
68D0EB59 005B 4C61 83E7 72E565F445D7

• JFL
Reactions: Vasco-v2, .👽., Preoximerianas and 3 others
I always thought this is a bluepill myth, but legit I now realize this shit is super important. I'm non-NT but I have been looksmaxxing a shit ton the last 2 months and I find myself talking to girls with so much more confidence. Like legit I used to be a nervous wreck around any decently attractive girl, but now I feel like I can hold a conversation with them a lot easier. I still struggle with eye contact and social cues, but non NT low Inhib mogs non NT high Inhib so it's still an improvement.

It's not even the looks improvement that caused me to be more confident either like the blackpill would say, it's just a increase in self esteem. Not being a full time rotter and actually doing shit with my life makes me feel so much better about myself. This definitely translates to confidence around other people.

I had really bad abusive controlling parents as a kid, and I think that's why I have such low self esteem. Cutting those fuckers out of my life almost completely has been important. Wish I ran away as younger teenager tbh rather than doing it at 18. Constantly being judged and yelled at and shit from a young age makes you think that there's a magnifying glass on your every move and one fuckup makes you a horrible person. All that while not being rewarded at all for doing good. That is bad for your psyche. But the reality is noone in the real world gives much of a fuck about you and you can do what you want and be who you want and there's nothing to worry about.

I definitely notice girls are more receptive to confident behavior, even though I'm still NOn NT AF. Haven't fucked any of them yet, but when I had to talk to girls being super unconfident and anxious, a lot of them would be straight up mean to me and idek why. I don't get this rude treatment as much anymore and most girls seem a lot more friendly and open. Anyone know why females do this?

Might also have to do with being higher T. I was way undereating before and not getting any sun and not exercising at all. Now I'm taking vitamin D, resistance training 6 days a week, eating at a surplus. I notice more symptoms of high T, sex drive is way up compared to before and I have much higher energy too. Might get my T levels checked and see where I'm at.

Anyway Ik noone read my essay but I just wanted to type it out :)

Have a nice day boys and remember "just be confident" is actually good advice.
because confidence and not giving a shit is also biological sign of high T.
Whose children would survive, those of a guy who stutters while talking and no eyecontact or of a guy who doesnt give a shit who has options in live and isnt scared of females?

I didnt change looks but confidence/not giving a shit and it improved me a ton, since i improved my looks as well i mog everyone to death.
In this time you need both to be succesful.

for example a non nt guy who is like 6psl would get better results from focusing on NT/confidence/outcome independance then improving looks

• +1
Reactions: litaz, SAR, noodlelover and 2 others
Great so did you fuck yet or not, because chico (atleast prime chico) could've been an emotional wreck, and girls would think that it's "cute" or "endearing" and still try to get in his pants.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and court monarch777
Great so did you fuck yet or not, because chico (atleast prime chico) could've been an emotional wreck, and girls would think that it's "cute" or "endearing" and still try to get in his pants.
Just look like chico theory.

Also yes, I think that girls have varying tastes, and looks are still the most important. I'm not saying confidence is more important than looks or anything. I mean even when I was like 15 or 16 or something I had a girl tell me it's "cute" that I'm awkward. Lol. But I highly doubt she's in the majority, most girls probably get turned off by cuckish low T behavior.

But for broadest appeal I think being confident and not being a nervous wreck ofc mogs dude. Also not to mention it helps in every other aspect of life.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, ElySioNs and Deleted member 11388
Just look like chico theory.

Also yes, I think that girls have varying tastes, and looks are still the most important. I'm not saying confidence is more important than looks or anything. I mean even when I was like 15 or 16 or something I had a girl tell me it's "cute" that I'm awkward. Lol. But I highly doubt she's in the majority, most girls probably get turned off by cuckish low T behavior.

But for broadest appeal I think being confident and not being a nervous wreck ofc mogs dude. Also not to mention it helps in every other aspect of life.
what mogs is having confidence, social skills, being funny and most importantly not giving a shit if she leaves or if she does whatever, if you got that you gonna slay hard.

But not giving a shit if a specific girl leaves is only possible if you already can slay multiple girls anyway...

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas
Like others have said it's just testosterone they are sensing and you can't fake it.

Two factors that increase T:

1) Health - Building Large Amounts of Muscle, Cardio, Nutrition, Quality Sleep, Good Sunlight Exposure, Stress Mitigation
2) Winning - Winning at life, MoneyMaxing, StatusMaxing in any situation you're around other humans

Avoid

3) Loosing

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14203
Like others have said it's just testosterone they are sensing and you can't fake it.

Two factors that increase T:

1) Health - Building Large Amounts of Muscle, Cardio, Nutrition, Quality Sleep, Good Sunlight Exposure, Stress Mitigation
2) Winning - Winning at life, MoneyMaxing, StatusMaxing in any situation you're around other humans

Avoid

3) Loosing
Insightful Greycel comment.

• Love it
Reactions: noodlelover