really considering waterpulling

seizen

seizen

Blue Eyed
what are the risks of water pulling, i have the stuff to do it and am pretty confident that i can do it correctly but im just a little hesitant. anybody that’s done it or knows a lot about it have any info for me?

• +1
Reactions: 0appeal and cannotbeasked
Nah brah pretty self explanatory. Needle in cheek, suck water out, instant hollow cheeks. @CoreSchizo has done it before and he said he got instant results, only downside was his family freaking out seeing him afterwards.

• +1
Reactions: seizen and CoreSchizo
Nah brah pretty self explanatory. Needle in cheek, suck water out, instant hollow cheeks. @CoreSchizo has done it before and he said he got instant results, only downside was his family freaking out seeing him afterwards.
yeah am kinda worried cause they’d probably not be fond of me doing that

• Woah
Reactions: cannotbeasked
Yeah, water pulling works! I'm completely debloated now, and women are starting to come up to me to ask if I am a model.

• +1
sounds like ur trolling me!
Nah, I legit got called a mogger by a woman yesterday, and I said, 'Thanks.' It's legit, it works. Just do it at your own risk because it made me look too lean, bro. (Do this at ur own risk)

Last edited:
  • +1
Is their a guide or something?

Yeah, water pulling works! I'm completely debloated now, and women are starting to come up to me to ask if I am a model.
i did it and only pulled out blood what did i do wrong

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: cannotbeasked and CoreSchizo
What if im already de bloated can i debloat even more?

You should inject growth hormon on your cheeks and then water pull it, this way u'll both debloat and thanks to Wolff's Law principle number 21 according growth plates, your maxilla will be more maleable for bone smashing, that's what jordan did for his zygos

You should inject growth hormon on your cheeks and then water pull it, this way u'll both debloat and thanks to Wolff's Law principle number 21 according growth plates, your maxilla will be more maleable for bone smashing, that's what jordan did for his zygos

View attachment 3080714
i will be doing this asap, if u come smd while i do it it’ll give you hollow cheeks and then u can squint max when im done to give u hunter eyes

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
what are the risks of water pulling, i have the stuff to do it and am pretty confident that i can do it correctly but im just a little hesitant. anybody that’s done it or knows a lot about it have any info for me?
bro fell for the bait 💀

Nah, I legit got called a mogger by a woman yesterday, and I said, 'Thanks.' It's legit, it works. Just do it at your own risk because it made me look too lean, bro. (Do this at ur own risk)
tales from Bangladesh mall

• JFL
Reactions: seizen
don't do this tiktok shit bro it's fake

• JFL
Reactions: seizen
Yes, people are trying to get you to hurt yourself don't fall for it
i haven’t seen it on tiktok actually but yeah i realized that u can’t really pull water directly from your cheeks since there isn’t just water floating around :lul: