RealNiggaTheory?

Deleted member 6164

Deleted member 6164

Lay flat when the war comes
what I mean by the TooMuchOfARealNiggaTheory, or the RealNiggaTheory (RNT) for short, is that like for example in my life, I was never a sellout/cuck when it came to girls. When guys my age started seriously liking girls like in middle school (which I did too, ive been jerking off since I was 8), and would get all cucky whenever a girl came around and try to put down the next man just for some girl, I wouldn’t do it. Now I’m in highschool and every guy that I know who drinks or smokes did it to try to impress a girl. I stay away from drugs (except I will admit I was addicted to using sleep meds for a couple months but now I’m sober I guess).

TLDR: the RealNiggaTheory is that a lot of incels/ugly males aren’t sellout men and are actually solid guys, and thus this lessens their chance even more of getting a woman because theydon’t want to turn into cucks.

what I mean by the TooMuchOfARealNiggaTheory, or the RealNiggaTheory (RNT) for short, is that like for example in my life, I was never a sellout/cuck when it came to girls. When guys my age started seriously liking girls like in middle school (which I did too, ive been jerking off since I was 8), and would get all cucky whenever a girl came around and try to put down the next man just for some girl, I wouldn’t do it. Now I’m in highschool and every guy that I know who drinks or smokes did it to try to impress a girl. I stay away from drugs (except I will admit I was addicted to using sleep meds for a couple months but now I’m sober I guess).

TLDR: the RealNiggaTheory is that a lot of incels/ugly males aren’t sellout men and are actually solid guys, and thus this lessens their chance even more of getting a woman because theydon’t want to turn into cucks.
tbh yeah your chances of getting a gf are even less if you are ugly but at the same time dont want to become a pay pig

tbh yeah your chances of getting a gf are even less if you are ugly but at the same time dont want to become a pay pig
Yes exactly + I just rlly hate faking a personality

Niggas thought they could be the king but the ace is back