Reasons to leave this forum

D

Deleted member 24770

Kraken
1.) There is only so much to learn about blackpill, after that you’re just wasting your time here. Even just checking all the BOTB threads is enough.
2.) Most people are already NEET incels and a lot don’t care about improving themselves and only rotting, so instead of interacting with people who have no hopes its better to stay of this site.
3.) You won’t ever see pussy if you text like a PSLer and type “JFL” irl, girls will know you’re an incel freak and avoid you.
4.) You are wasting time which could be spent on doing something better.
5.) The Zionists who made this website made it addicting, fuck them and all Israelis ew.
6.) There’s very few people with valid advice.
7.) Relating to point 6, this site is being overrun by Tiktok retards, like JFL you worship Chico but probably didn’t know who he was 2 weeks ago.
8.) Most OG looksmaxers ascended and left the forum and they seem happy and successful irl. Look at Hashtaggolu (Chadtag on Youtube) he’s growing his youtube channel extremely fast. Salludon (don’t know much about him) but he is in a happy marriage apparently. So leave this shithole and ascend JFL. Theres only so much to learn and our minds are mostly saturated with Blackpill knowledge
9.) I literally won’t miss any of you guys except @TRUE_CEL who is based and already have him on whatsapp.
10.) Too many rice/ white normies now. This forum used to be for us indo aryan chads but demographics are changing.

These are just some of the reasons to leave the forum. This is why I’m leaving the forum and deleting my account. Cya retards

• +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: litaz, Deleted member 55631, Deleted member 32410 and 8 others
Thanks for the nice words bhai. Also, I’m just here to shitpost.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zura, Deleted member 24770 and Dr. Bludy
Dnr

• +1
Reactions: Trilogy and ItsOver999
Why leave if you never had a chance irl

See you tomorrow

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
dnr curry

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver999
maybe because ive had chances? Jfl at your autism.
Ok but what about the people who haven't and never will. No point in leaving, at least this forum offers some entertainment and distraction

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
10.) Too many rice/ white normies now. This forum used to be for us indo aryan chads but demographics are changing.
@St.TikTokcel

Dying Laughing Lol GIF by Desus & Mero

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and St.TikTokcel
See you tomorrow
jfl im back after lurking i need to delete all my posts before deleting my acc cuz I saw tiktok normies leaking sht, my reputation would be dead if someone saw my posts irl JFL
Ok but what about the people who haven't and never will. No point in leaving, at least this forum offers some entertainment and distraction
Real but incels.is is more for that purpose
See you tomorrow
real
dnr curry
nibbaa russian women are prostitutes for dravidian men

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244 and Nick.Harte
You will get better looksmaxxing advice from dermatologists and plastic surgeons.
Yeah, you should leave this place.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24770
You will get better looksmaxxing advice from dermatologists and plastic surgeons.
Yeah, you should leave this place.
Yeah its useless now because the forum is less blackpilled now, at least some blackpillers helped me know what’s actually my flaws tbh, understanding as a normie is difficult

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
1.) There is only so much to learn about blackpill, after that you’re just wasting your time here. Even just checking all the BOTB threads is enough.
2.) Most people are already NEET incels and a lot don’t care about improving themselves and only rotting, so instead of interacting with people who have no hopes its better to stay of this site.
3.) You won’t ever see pussy if you text like a PSLer and type “JFL” irl, girls will know you’re an incel freak and avoid you.
4.) You are wasting time which could be spent on doing something better.
5.) The Zionists who made this website made it addicting, fuck them and all Israelis ew.
6.) There’s very few people with valid advice.
7.) Relating to point 6, this site is being overrun by Tiktok retards, like JFL you worship Chico but probably didn’t know who he was 2 weeks ago.
8.) Most OG looksmaxers ascended and left the forum and they seem happy and successful irl. Look at Hashtaggolu (Chadtag on Youtube) he’s growing his youtube channel extremely fast. Salludon (don’t know much about him) but he is in a happy marriage apparently. So leave this shithole and ascend JFL. Theres only so much to learn and our minds are mostly saturated with Blackpill knowledge
9.) I literally won’t miss any of you guys except @TRUE_CEL who is based and already have him on whatsapp.

These are just some of the reasons to leave the forum. This is why I’m leaving the forum and deleting my account. Cya retards
only place i can have some clout. postmaxxing

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24770