Rebal D just called Brendio a loser

Bitch

Bitch

‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎
Ngl sometimes I watch this guy Rebal D’s videos about cringy tiktoks and I caged when I saw he also made a video about brendio. Guy has like almost 1.8 million subs

@BrendioEEE you are still relevant

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR, thecel, Deleted member 11758 and 13 others

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, GripMaxxing, Chintuck22 and 1 other person

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
did you see that destiny made a vid about you out of nowhere?

@BrendioEEE looks at what this guy in the comments is saying, youre bout to become a lefty any time now!

• JFL
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 11963, Chadeep and 8 others
did you see that destiny made a vid about you out of nowhere?

Still rent free in his mind. Dude has overdosed on getting women from status and money that he can't process reality.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
Still rent free in his mind. Dude has overdosed on getting women from status and money that he can't process reality.
He’s in an open relationship and is bi

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Zikel_Nut, Lmao, Deleted member 11963 and 6 others
he doesnt even know what loving a woman feels like at this point, i wouldnt wanna have his dating life tbh

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
@BrendioEEE I like you but why the fuck are you representing incels. :lul:

You fat stupid mofo, you're giving us a bad name. We need autistic chad or sympathetic truecel to represent us. Like that Swedish guy that got famous for being ugly.

We need someone that is softmaxxed at least, with non-xenophobic views so we don't get lumped in with the scary alt-right 😱

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Lmao, .👽. and 6 others

You fat stupid mofo, you're giving us a bad name. We need autistic chad or sympathetic truecel to represent us. Like that Swedish guy that got famous for being ugly.
Do you have alzheimers you absolute brainlet, I swear it's almost been like 3 years since this shitty vid was recorded jfl.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: AlexAP, Deleted member 10913, Growth Plate and 1 other person
Do you have alzheimers you absolute brainlet, I swear it's almost been like 3 years since this shitty vid was recorded jfl.
View attachment 1201930
If you looked like this and didn't express nationalistic values they would have been sympathetic towards us.

Have you been to any public debates since then?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10913 and eyelidcel
If you looked like this and didn't express nationalistic values they would have been sympathetic towards us.

Nah

bro i watched this video and this fucking faggot is so annoying i unironically hope he fucking dies, he has 0 empathy whatsoever, even fucking feminists that reacted to the AMA video said that they agree with @BrendioEEE on how to help incels but this faggot said "dont play the victim card"
he is so retarded holy fuck what a piece of shit human being

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GripMaxxing, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 14077 and 2 others
Ngl sometimes I watch this guy Rebal D’s videos about cringy tiktoks and I caged when I saw he also made a video about brendio. Guy has like almost 1.8 million subs

who?

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
bro i watched this video and this fucking faggot is so annoying i unironically hope he fucking dies, he has 0 empathy whatsoever, even fucking feminists that reacted to the AMA video said that they agree with @BrendioEEE on how to help incels but this faggot said "dont play the victim card"
he is so retarded holy fuck what a piece of shit human being
pvcL

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787

hes 100% gay, my brain is rotting from his stupid fag voice :cautious:

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 10913

We need someone that is softmaxxed at least, with non-xenophobic views so we don't get lumped in with the scary alt-right 😱
this nigger set the movement back 100 years:feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 14077 and Growth Plate
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14077 and BrendioEEE
what do you think abouts xqc's reaction to the jubilee vids with you?
Dead serious though, I mean the dude literally is living in an alternate universe, and is beyond human, I don't blame him for not sympathizing or understanding anything, especially in a heavily edited video.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Dead serious though, I mean the dude literally is living in an alternate universe, and is beyond human, I don't blame him for not sympathizing or understanding anything, especially in a heavily edited video.
does he know you watch him?

first of all no one will ever be sympathetic to incels, and it is what it is, who cares

but I will never not stop caging at seeing this lolcow donkey try and make a case for inceldom to cali normies.

@BrendioEEE I like you but why the fuck are you representing incels.

We need someone that is softmaxxed at least, with non-xenophobic views so we don't get lumped in with the scary alt-right
But alot of incels are alt right, ur ignored

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, .👽., Danish_Retard and 1 other person
first of all no one will ever be sympathetic to incels, and it is what it is, who cares

but I will never not stop caging at seeing this lolcow donkey try and make a case for inceldom to cali normies.

• JFL
Reactions: eyelidcel

vaush despite being a degen lefty actually supports incels and has a lot of sympathy

• Love it
not to mention SocialCirclemaxxing, which Twitch counts as.

you could probably leech in some way (probably not now but yeah)
Dude has his own problems, also he's kind of introverted and addicted to gambling and gta rp, so I doubt he'd wanna talk to me jfl.

I just find him funny because I he's really fucking strange and unique, never seen anyone act like him before, and it being genuine is pretty wild.

Dude has his own problems, also he's kind of introverted and addicted to gambling and gta rp, so I doubt he'd wanna talk to me jfl.
yeah i meant back when he reacted to you :feelsokman:

vaush despite being a degen lefty actually supports incels and has a lot of sympathy

if you watched the video his advice could be summed up as "go outside and talk to people"

nothing really revolutionary

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 14077 and Deleted member 13787

i genuinely believe that if men werent degen (some of them) and didnt rape (i dont care about abuse) then i believe men would be more opressed (in some way) i dont want to sound stupid but yeah something like that

• Woah
if you watched the video his advice could be summed up as "go outside and talk to people"

nothing really revolutionary
sure but its saying that incels have a real problem and they need help, you shouldnt just hate them
he talks about loneliness and other shit which often get brushed off when people talk about incels
i think it helps tbh, not his advice tho

He’s in an open relationship and is bi
Oh. I thought he had some pussy energy in him. he's a cuck and a part-time faggot. That explains why he constantly rides the line because he does that with his sex life too.

But alot of incels are alt right, ur ignored
You would have been a great representor. incels would have gotten BLM support/immunity plus you're a Trucel making our stances very valid.

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard
How did you even get on jubilee and why did you decide to go on publicly and show your face as an incel?
The fed informant incel dude got me in contact with them. I forget his name.

I just find him funny because I he's really fucking strange and unique, never seen anyone act like him before, and it being genuine is pretty wild.
But he's such a cuck. You could have gotten in close and delivered a proverbial deathblow. SMH.

Rent free Indeed. @BrendioEEE keep your head up king. :feelsez:

• +1
Reactions: GripMaxxing and BrendioEEE
Body is subhuman unfortunately. Maybe when I reach 5-10% bodyfat.
Not even bodybuiilders on stage are 5% bodyfat lol
Between 10 and 15 is already good

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, AlexAP and Vergil.is