Recommend non mainstream and unknown movie

D

Deleted member 25059

Kraken
I've seen everything I wanted and the new realeses will stopped at zero thanks to the strike.

please no fuckinch movies that everyone knows. thefore if would be nice anyone can recommend non-english spoken movies

Don't exist. If they are famous movies It Means they're good, Just like chad gets famous with his good looks. Stop coping with this underground shit, they're not cool movies, they didn't have success because they suck.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: looksmaxxed and Sprinkles
Don't exist. If they are famous movies It Means they're good, Just like chad gets famous with his good looks. Stop coping with this underground shit, they're not cool movies, they didn't have success because they suck.
I should give a disclaimer for the next time that someone who has seen The Dark Knight and The Shawshank Redemption in his entire lifetime, or considers Avatar to be his favorite movie, should not comment on this topic

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: HitAndRun and the BULL

I should give a disclaimer for the next time that someone who has seen The Dark Knight and The Shawshank Redemption in his entire lifetime, or considers Avatar to be his favorite movie, should not comment on this topic
Dude good movies like clockwork Orange or memento are all well known. There aren't "unknown" A tier movie, because good movies get talked about.

A Serbian Film

they're unknown because they're probably shit

I got a couple for ya

Dont Hang Up (2016)

Horizon Line (2020)

Captive (2021)

Reset (2022)

don’t hang up and horizon line are the best ones from this list

This is the best sci fi for movie I’ve ever watched @Trilogy

• +1
Reactions: Trilogy
Hard Candy