Red Eyes Halo for Peak Dark Triad Aesthetics?

Halo?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
chaddyboi66

chaddyboi66

E V I S C E M O G G E R
I don't think I've seen a thread about this for dark triad maxing yet or any one really even mention it otherwise.
Just a theory: Dark features (Hair/beard/shadows/etc) + Med/Atlantid pheno skin + DOM masc face + Red eyes = PEAK Dark Triad Aesthetic

Words don't do it justice though just look and see:
giphy_s.gif

I gotta admit though that as intimidating as it looks it wouldn't really work for approaches (or soy looking/sub-6 men obviously) because it'd be weird and creepy looking irl, but I think it really does push the aesthetic to its max natural limit by bringing in that dangerous and evil vibe.

But I guess you could use it to run DOM game for an intimidationmaxx or something so idk.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: horizontallytall, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 1332 and 8 others
Faggot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23564, anoncell, Deleted member 23554 and 4 others
This is gonna be the cleanest poll since the DiCaprio Arvid Mog Battle JFL

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, FutureMogger, Lev Peshkov and 1 other person
Let some air in your moms basement for your brain from time to time.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Slayerino, Deleted member 5746, GigaMog and 9 others
jfl what is this thread

• +1
Reactions: 𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐, fauxfox, Deleted member 1680 and 3 others
I don't think I've seen a thread about this for dark triad maxing yet or any one really even mention it otherwise.
Just a theory: Dark features (Hair/beard/shadows/etc) + Med/Atlantid pheno skin + DOM masc face + Red eyes = PEAK Dark Triad Aesthetic

Words don't do it justice though just look and see:
giphy_s.gif
View attachment 400073
View attachment 398410
I gotta admit though that as intimidating as it looks it wouldn't really work for approaches (or soy looking/sub-6 men obviously) because it'd be weird and creepy looking irl, but I think it really does push the aesthetic to its max natural limit by bringing in that dangerous and evil vibe.

But I guess you could use it to run DOM game for an intimidationmaxx or something so idk.
wish i had red eyes tbh

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66
I'm gonna buy my red contacts asap

• +1

• +1
Gaycel moment

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slayerino, MogTheMogger, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
@Nosecel

• +1
legit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 4416, aestheticallypleasin and 1 other person
legit theory

tumblr_ojcszg5Uz51qja7k2o2_r3_500.gifv

• +1
Yes wear red contacts bro NOBODY is going to notice they are fake

M18 rate me, Ive been ignored by women my whole life. Should I buy red contacts?
View attachment 400104
M19 here, you should remove that shit from your nose - that's so GAY and not manly at all, women HATE that. After that you should shave your hair and grow a beard, that is so masculine.
But you should remember that in the end - PERSONALITY is KING bro, so work on that. Just walk aroung your apartment bro, think about stuff and self-improve. You DON'T want to become one of those silly inkwells!!!

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2661
@Azzolecrusher

no eyecolor for your ethnic truecel midface

Look to be fair obviously Eye AREA > eye color and red contacts would be cringe irl, I know that. But all I'm saying is that the red does brings the dark triad aesthetic to it's peak with dark features and a masc face. Just imagine that pic of Tom Ellis I posted without his red eyes, it'd be gay and wouldn't look like he's evil, he'd just look cringe.

Extremely low sentience if you do this
Seriously if you aren't 13 or something idk what to say man

no red looks fake and gay, the real eye color equivalent to this is amber

• +1
Reactions: Bromose
im thinking of buying dark red eye contact lenses
i want to look like a fucking demon

extremely dark triad will attract every prime foid

• Woah
Ah this thread brings back so much nostalgia, it really was one my very first...