Red spot on skin, what are they called and how to fix them?

N

Need2Ascend

Your face is your fate
What are these called like she has? (it's not acne). Couldn't finding anything on the bluepilled web about them tbh, I have one at the side of my nose slightly bigger than that and it's there since I can remember, any ideas to remove them permanently(not just cover it with concealer)?
20210614 185542

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
why do i know you are subhuman just by seeing 1/4 of your face?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: FootLongDong, Deleted member 13994, ReignsChad and 2 others
This forum went to shit so hard, not even funny

Looksmax section full of shitposting, users with good advice all gone

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
Burst red blood cells or it may be a PIH. Try glyco acid or any AHA to treat it, it will take at least 4 weeks to see a difference or sometimes upto 2 months.

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend
Burst red blood cells or it may be a PIH. Try glyco acid or any AHA to treat it, it will take at least 4 weeks to see a difference or sometimes upto 2 months.
Thanks man I'll look into it

• +1
Thanks man I'll look into it
Tbh I really don’t think it is much noticeable since it’s too small, even in this image you took from a very close range it isn’t visible too much as a failo

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend
Tbh I really don’t think it is much noticeable since it’s too small, even in this image you took from a very close range it isn’t visible too much as a failo
That's not me in the image, mine is slightly bigger, and yea it doesn't matter much but u know u gotta take small minimal improvements here and there

• +1
20210614 215522

That's how it looks on my face, probably really a broken blood cell, gonna give glycolic acid a shot

• +1
Ginger you cant have my soul

be gone