AncapFAG

U.S.S umbrella corporation
they gave him 7.5 when in reality is a 6
this is a perfect example of 7.5

second one looks like hes been mewing hard

• +1
Reactions: sorrowfulsad
lol that bug eyed mf is not a 7.5

stop thinking that good jaw or hollow cheeks automatically make u a male model jfl

• +1
Reactions: RedPilledStemcel, Autist, Murican and 5 others
Reddit is retarded, but not for the examples you are giving. These guys mog hard and are both PSL 7 facially. They look better than all the users on here and lookism, including the really popular idols. Quit coping.
second one looks like hes been mewing hard
I guarantee you that he does't even know what mewing is.

• +1
Reactions: RedPilledStemcel
lol that bug eyed mf is not a 7.5

stop thinking that good jaw or hollow cheeks automatically make u a male model jfl
u are brutal :feelsbadman::feelscry:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
I feel like this site is even more retarded sometimes, to be honest. We have master copers arguing over whether obviously good looking guys are a PSL 6.5 vs 7.2. Then we will have incoming JBW theorists and height >>>>> face posters to this thread. It's too predictable nowadays.

Posts photo of 6'8 ogre standing 5'11 pretty boy "these manlets wouldn't slay in a club hurr durr"
"Only gook slayers in Asia with THAT height"
"NCT, bulbous nose, manlet, upper eyelid exposure, asymmetrical jaw...4.5/10"

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Fat cunt and CopeMaxxer
u are brutal :feelsbadman::feelscry:
im just annoyed at how people like to say "reddit is dumb xd amirite" and then say even more retarded shit

the first guy is obviously much better looking than the second, guy #2 is not only a framecel and bugeyed but he's also norwooding hard and his hair is legit awful, but morons here get hardons when they see slightly hollow lightingfrauded cheeks

• +1
Reactions: Phad, Deleted member 206 and Vanillestorms
Reddit is retarded but OP is more retarded by the looks of it. First guy looks much better than the second guy jfl @ your autism

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and Deleted member 470
im just annoyed at how people like to say "reddit is dumb xd amirite" and then say even more retarded shit

the first guy is obviously much better looking than the second, guy #2 is not only a framecel and bugeyed but he's also norwooding hard and his hair is legit awful, but morons here get hardons when they see slightly hollow lightingfrauded cheeks
agreed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
These guy mog me hard but I stopped giving a Fuck.

I feel like this site is even more retarded sometimes, to be honest. We have master copers arguing over whether obviously good looking guys are a PSL 6.5 vs 7.2. Then we will have incoming JBW theorists and height >>>>> face posters to this thread. It's too predictable nowadays.

Posts photo of 6'8 ogre standing 5'11 pretty boy "these manlets wouldn't slay in a club hurr durr"
"Only gook slayers in Asia with THAT height"
"NCT, bulbous nose, manlet, upper eyelid exposure, asymmetrical jaw...4.5/10"
90% of that is satire and ironic comedy

they gave him 7.5 when in reality is a 6
this is a perfect example of 7.5

the top guy mogs the bottom guy in reality the top guy actually is a 7

Attachments

• AF935740-43D0-4DD7-BC9F-B33013946EDE.png
    AF935740-43D0-4DD7-BC9F-B33013946EDE.png
    148.6 KB · Views: 18
Are you commenting on theory that it's over for sub8 males on tinder? I think most reasonable people agree this an exaggeration (but not much of one) and the real rule is that it is over for sub6 males on tinder.

The first guy is a 7