Reddit is such a cunty place

DarknLost

DarknLost

S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉͖̲̞̳̳̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͜͝͝͝
You need atleast 10 karma points before posting anything without it having to be checked and approved by mods first,and most of the times they dont even give a fuck.
FUCK THEM THEY EVEN COMPLICATE POSTING.

hTBm28H.gif

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
leddit
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

• +1
Reactions: Enlil
Why would you even use Reddit? I once looked at the site and could literally feel my T levels dropping.

90% of Reddit users are literal losers in life.

Just post some cuck shit on some female subreddit and you'll get the 10 karma in no time.

• JFL
Reactions: Overjetcel299, IWantToMax, Arkantos and 1 other person

keep crying for me faggot

• JFL
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller
It's because edgy teens and try hard unfunny trolls post cringe shit constantly under alts like sissies (Just like on PSL a ton of the time) so you have to prove you're somewhat serious about what you're posting, and have intention to be a Redditor and not just make an alt, talk shit then run...

It's actually a great system...It shows that its working by people getting really angry at it, who want to leave comments like that...

Reddits average IQ, net worth and education - Is MUCH higher on average, than the average PSLers. Despite PSLers thinking they have divine knowledge and are above normies.

• +1
Reactions: Blackpill Scholar
JoinedOct 9, 2019

I went through like 6 accounts on that bitch b4 I realized that they do not welcome high t beasts such as myself.

They are all pussys and I would beat there ass easily.