Reference about male feminist soys in american dad lmao

Zyros

Zyros

Kraken

They even made the bloat beard coverup and the already balding hair. They are at a museum staring at a picture of a minimalist version of the closeup of a vagina.

-Girl: It's brave, you know? to empower a woman's body trough art.
-Guy: Yes, I love how feminist it is. (tries to put arm around her waist).
-Girl: we're only friends (goes away from him).

Didn't expect this lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4675 and 2 others
mate arnt you pushing 40 and unemployed single man who goes to the nightclubs alone to try and get compliments off drunk teenage girls

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 6401, Downey and 4 others
mate arnt you pushing 40 and unemployed single man who goes to the nightclubs alone to try and get compliments off drunk teenage girls

giphy.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Petsmart

Early 30's. Also ageist, hinting that age should bar you from things.

And single in 2020 is a good thing, who wants to be cucked? unless you aren't unmoggable by more than 1 point in your entire area, you are always at big risk.

When did I said I targeted drunk teenage grls? lmao. And if you are tying to call me a validation addict (which I am) what's the point of girls being drunk? The point is them to be enough sober for their judgement to not be clouded.

And in which is all of this anyway related to the post?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Early 30's. Also ageist, hinting that age should bar you from things.

And single in 2020 is a good thing, who wants to be cucked? unless you aren't unmoggable by more than 1 point in your entire area, you are always at big risk.

When did I said I targeted drunk teenage grls? lmao. And if you are tying to call me a validation addict (which I am) what's the point of girls being drunk? The point is them to be enough sober for their judgement to not be clouded.

And in which is all of this anyway related to the post?
chad or DEATH

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401