Regret is a much worse feeling than soft rejection

D

Deleted member 19427

Iron
Basically these 4 stories will explain why I believe that regret is worse than rejection this realisation came to me and after 3 scenarios that I went through about a year ago I keep holding eye contact with this girl at the gym when I was in holiday at Spain basically I decided to ask for her number when she moved to the machine next to me and we dated for like a month cuz that’s how long my holiday was it was a great relationship but I called it off after a week of online talking second was when I saw a girl and held deep eye contact with in macdobalds and she was really fit I also heard her friend talking about a fit guy and her constantly looking behind at me I didn’t ask her out and I regret it really badly this happened again on a bus pretty similar situation except she wasn’t with her friend and I regret it a ton as she was super hot and the 3rd scenario is where I asked out a hot girl who I was holding eye contact with and when I look back she smiled at me I asked for her number and she said she had I boyfriend and honestly that was way better than the other 2 scenarios which I didn’t ask out cuz I kinda felt relieved that I knew she didn’t like me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and autistic_tendencies
Yeah you may forget a rejection but regret lives with you forever till your death bed

Just gotta remember everything happens for a reason

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
Legit title

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371