Relationship stats where I work

Deleted member 16984

Deleted member 16984

Solstice
My group is made up of about 30 people, and it's half men/women.

Something strange I've noticed is, literally every single woman is either married or has a boyfriend, literally.

From the men, only the two old guys are married, and I seem to be the only one in my age group with a girlfriend, every other guy is single.

What the fuck is going on?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Deleted member 8869, Xangsane and 1 other person
There's far more men than women. Only age range where there is more women than men is 65+

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and whiteissuperior
105 men to 100 women. Means for the US alone there are 1 Million (!!!) more men in the age group 20-29 than there are women.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and thereallegend
105 men to 100 women. Means for the US alone there are 1 Million (!!!) more men in the age group 20-29 than there are women.
Statistically tho that means if everyone is pairing up 1:1 single men should still be a vast minority.

Something else is going on. I think most women are just entering polyamorous relationships (whether they know it or not), with the top 35-40% of men.

If you want a gf these days after college you must be very proactive and face a lot of rejection tbh

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 17829
This why more and more ethnic normies and sub 5 whites will be forced to geomaxx/travelmaxx

This is inaccurate, there are more women than men in the US.

I've been thinking about this, and I can't even think of any single women that I know. Every woman, whether it's a friend of a friend or random person I met, none are single, but millennial guys are all single

This is inaccurate, there are more women than men in the US.

I've been thinking about this, and I can't even think of any single women that I know. Every woman, whether it's a friend of a friend or random person I met, none are single, but millennial guys are all single

I think there are more males until about age 45 or so. The lower the age the more males outnumber females. Females start really outnumbering males a lot after about 55 I think.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Deleted member 16984
This why more and more ethnic normies and sub 5 whites will be forced to geomaxx/travelmaxx

Geomaxxing isn't going to work as well in the near future. Countries are making it tougher and tougher to stay abroad.

Also the quality of girls you can pull has dropped significantly. Only Stacie's seem to be going for local chads / twinks. You can get a LTN female / Beckys though. Not really sure it's worth it.

Geomaxxing isn't going to work as well in the near future. Countries are making it tougher and tougher to stay abroad.

Also the quality of girls you can pull has dropped significantly. Only Stacie's seem to be going for local chads / twinks. You can get a LTN female / Beckys though. Not really sure it's worth it.
That defffy could be true

My group is made up of about 30 people, and it's half men/women.

Something strange I've noticed is, literally every single woman is either married or has a boyfriend, literally.

From the men, only the two old guys are married, and I seem to be the only one in my age group with a girlfriend, every other guy is single.

What the fuck is going on?
Women can't stand to be alone.