🦃 Relatives refuse to have any of us over for Thanksgiving because my parents are not boostered.🦃

RICO

RICO

Equinox

Parents are vaxxed, I am not.
Relatives refuse to have any of us because my parents are not boostered.
I offered that we could all take rapid tests before arriving just like the CDC advises and they launched into a tirade about Trump and Russia.
So much for "trusting the science"

I hate how aggressive NPC White women act

Anti-vaxxers get treated like this at Thanksgiving

At this point I am 100% sure America is in its death throes. We care more about political sportsball and dunking on the other side. Accelerate I guess.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, TsarTsar444, Chadeep and 7 others
No one knows that I'm unvaccinated.
My mom keeps pleading with me to get it, I say no, she's too ashamed to tell anyone, so she lies and says I got it on the first day it was available.
It works out nicely, as I don't have to actually lie to anyone, and I have no interest in making a show of my free will.

So my fellow Americans, what's the status of your family, are you even invited?

Last edited:
muuh "misinformation"

ironic:forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and RICO
FE0adDEXoAo8NGm

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 15943, Kekee and 5 others
Read her replies. She sounds as fucked in the head as she looks.

These people don't care about reality, they only want to virtue signal

Read her replies. She sounds as fucked in the head as she looks.
View attachment 1415703View attachment 1415704View attachment 1415705
These people don't care about reality, they only want to virtue signal

Going to be funny in week or two when all the vaxxed cattle get infected at their little super spreader parties and moo, "B-b-but Dr. Fauci said I wouldn't get infected!"

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
What’s wrong with getting a vaccine? You really think there are mind controlling nanobots in there?

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
Vaxxers trust in their vaccine so much that they fear being infected by a disease they're supposedly immune to. They even fear people who took the vaccine.

At least you know who the brainless cattle in your family are.

• +1
Reactions: Fxdzcki and RICO
  • +1
Reactions: RICO
Imagine being afraid of your own family because of a virus with a survival rate of 98% that you're already vaccinated for just because other family members haven't been vaccinated. If your vaccinated, then why does it matter that others choose to not put an experimental vaccine in their body? Peoples logic is so skewed. The vaccine is not about "protecting others," its about social conformity and rejecting anyone who doesn't comply from their lives.

A video on how far people are willing to take their vaccine mandate.

• +1
View attachment 1415695

Parents are vaxxed, I am not.
Relatives refuse to have any of us because my parents are not boostered.
I offered that we could all take rapid tests before arriving just like the CDC advises and they launched into a tirade about Trump and Russia.
So much for "trusting the science"

I hate how aggressive NPC White women act

Anti-vaxxers get treated like this at Thanksgiving

At this point I am 100% sure America is in its death throes. We care more about political sportsball and dunking on the other side. Accelerate I guess.

good riddance

these people would have betrayed you in hard times ahead anyways, good that they reveal their true character before stakes are high

• +1
Reactions: Kekee and RICO
Imagine being afraid of your own family because of a virus with a survival rate of 98% that you're already vaccinated for just because other family members haven't been vaccinated. If your vaccinated, then why does it matter that others choose to not put an experimental vaccine in their body? Peoples logic is so skewed. The vaccine is not about "protecting others," its about social conformity and rejecting anyone who doesn't comply from their lives.

A video on how far people are willing to take their vaccine mandate.

~99.8%*

• +1
Reactions: RICO and Fxdzcki
What’s wrong with getting a vaccine? You really think there are mind controlling nanobots in there?
its unethical to require experimental medical procedure to live a normal life

its not been through rigorous testing to prove either safety or efficacy

the manufacturers AND regulators both have massive profit incentive to push out product, massive history of lying and putting out drugs knowing they were harmful, and have complete protection from liability i.e. NO DOWNSIDE to putting out faulty/dangerous/untested product

There is good data to suggest effective treatments using time tested relatively safe approved drugs that are OTC in much of the world and incredibly cheap. Data has been suppressed because it would void emergency use authorization for vaccines and cost corps and regulators trillions in future profits.

Corona is not dangerous to young people or healthy people among whom it is scarcely more deadly than the flu if at all. Not being fat, diabetic or nutrient deficient and observing a basic healthy lifestyle will not only mog the fuck out of getting jabbed wrt risk/reward and preventing coof mortality but will also improve every other aspect of your health hugely, increase your productivity, looksmax you, mentalhealth max you, make you more productive, etc. If whoever has the power to lockdown the whole world and shut down the global economy and supply chain really cared about your health they would be locking down fat people from dunkin donuts. Its obvious to anyone with a basic understanding of order of operations and the hierarchy of threats to public health that this is not primarily about making people healthier i.e. the theorizing about what is motivating it (incompetence, greed, conspiracy, etc.)

MRNA tech is very new and long term negative side effects in humans are COMPLETELY UNKNOWABLE at this point. Using them to genetically alter 100% of the population is completely irresponsible and short sighted even assuming they eradicated the coof.

Just going off of the hugely underreported VAERS data (official government statistics) there are unprecedented levels of adverse reactions to the MRNA vaccines. Highly dangerous adverse reactions like myocarditis, pericarditis, autoimmune and nerve issues, heart attack, etc. are common enough to justify concern especially in low risk groups (young people, non obese/diabetic, etc.). Look at all of the recent cases of young otherwise healthy vaxxed athletes suddenly collapsing on the field, dying of heart attacks, retiring out of the blue due to novel heart conditions, etc. Also interesting data concerning doubling of all cause mortality in vaxxed populations in uk.

Even proponents of the vaccine admit it does not prevent transmission or infection (look into the literature, completely hilarious shit) and the claim that it prevents death and severe symptoms is based on retard level statistics from low powered studies conducted by pharma to provide any possible justification for authorization. They dont work. Infection and death rates in the most vaxxed countries in the world demonstrate this. The 'muh resistant giga delta x variant ss3 ultra instinct covid" shit is a cope for the fact that the vaccine is totally ineffective. We will have novel corona viruses infecting a subset of the population and killing a few weak fatties seasonally for the rest of time just like we have for the entirety of history up to this point.

There is no logical reason to get the vaccine even if you assume it works given a nonzero chance of adverse effects of any kind (admitted by everyone with a functioning brain including giga mainstream vax shills): if the vaccine works enough people will get the vaccine to form herd immunity and you will get the full benefit of immunity with zero risk. If it doesn't work you wont get immunity either way so you've accrued zero risk.

Theres no logical reason for vaxxers to be mad at antivaxxers given the presup that the vaccine works as your antibodies will protect you from the disease regardless of the protected or unprotected status of others.

Conspiracy theories about WEF, operation lockstep, build back better, NWO, global technocracy via medical tyranny, 'magical nanobots', no virus, depopulation etcetc and their veracity have nothing to do with these basic facts. They could all be wrong and it would still be the logically correct choice not to take the vaccine.

• +1
Reactions: RICO and Fxdzcki
  • JFL
My fellow students want me thrown out of university for being unvaxxed.

Frankly there's very little moral ground nowadays when argueing against mass killings. Most people simply dont deserve to live so killing them is a good thing

• +1
We don't have Thanksgiving in Romania, what are you even celebrating?

• Hmm...
Th
its unethical to require experimental medical procedure to live a normal life

its not been through rigorous testing to prove either safety or efficacy

the manufacturers AND regulators both have massive profit incentive to push out product, massive history of lying and putting out drugs knowing they were harmful, and have complete protection from liability i.e. NO DOWNSIDE to putting out faulty/dangerous/untested product

There is good data to suggest effective treatments using time tested relatively safe approved drugs that are OTC in much of the world and incredibly cheap. Data has been suppressed because it would void emergency use authorization for vaccines and cost corps and regulators trillions in future profits.

Corona is not dangerous to young people or healthy people among whom it is scarcely more deadly than the flu if at all. Not being fat, diabetic or nutrient deficient and observing a basic healthy lifestyle will not only mog the fuck out of getting jabbed wrt risk/reward and preventing coof mortality but will also improve every other aspect of your health hugely, increase your productivity, looksmax you, mentalhealth max you, make you more productive, etc. If whoever has the power to lockdown the whole world and shut down the global economy and supply chain really cared about your health they would be locking down fat people from dunkin donuts. Its obvious to anyone with a basic understanding of order of operations and the hierarchy of threats to public health that this is not primarily about making people healthier i.e. the theorizing about what is motivating it (incompetence, greed, conspiracy, etc.)

MRNA tech is very new and long term negative side effects in humans are COMPLETELY UNKNOWABLE at this point. Using them to genetically alter 100% of the population is completely irresponsible and short sighted even assuming they eradicated the coof.

Just going off of the hugely underreported VAERS data (official government statistics) there are unprecedented levels of adverse reactions to the MRNA vaccines. Highly dangerous adverse reactions like myocarditis, pericarditis, autoimmune and nerve issues, heart attack, etc. are common enough to justify concern especially in low risk groups (young people, non obese/diabetic, etc.). Look at all of the recent cases of young otherwise healthy vaxxed athletes suddenly collapsing on the field, dying of heart attacks, retiring out of the blue due to novel heart conditions, etc. Also interesting data concerning doubling of all cause mortality in vaxxed populations in uk.

Even proponents of the vaccine admit it does not prevent transmission or infection (look into the literature, completely hilarious shit) and the claim that it prevents death and severe symptoms is based on retard level statistics from low powered studies conducted by pharma to provide any possible justification for authorization. They dont work. Infection and death rates in the most vaxxed countries in the world demonstrate this. The 'muh resistant giga delta x variant ss3 ultra instinct covid" shit is a cope for the fact that the vaccine is totally ineffective. We will have novel corona viruses infecting a subset of the population and killing a few weak fatties seasonally for the rest of time just like we have for the entirety of history up to this point.

There is no logical reason to get the vaccine even if you assume it works given a nonzero chance of adverse effects of any kind (admitted by everyone with a functioning brain including giga mainstream vax shills): if the vaccine works enough people will get the vaccine to form herd immunity and you will get the full benefit of immunity with zero risk. If it doesn't work you wont get immunity either way so you've accrued zero risk.

Theres no logical reason for vaxxers to be mad at antivaxxers given the presup that the vaccine works as your antibodies will protect you from the disease regardless of the protected or unprotected status of others.

Conspiracy theories about WEF, operation lockstep, build back better, NWO, global technocracy via medical tyranny, 'magical nanobots', no virus, depopulation etcetc and their veracity have nothing to do with these basic facts. They could all be wrong and it would still be the logically correct choice not to take the vaccine.
The main reason for the vaccine was to alleviate strains on the healthcare system in order to provide spare capacity for at risk individuals. Now that numbers have stabilized and enough people have been vaccinated there probably isn’t any pressing need to get more people inoculated. Now that vector based vaccines are being released, is that something you would consider?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back