Religious people who don't have sex are not volcels, they are mentalcels.

Deleted member 4612

Deleted member 4612

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
They have been indoctrinated with a belief system that makes them think fucking is "bad" and "evil". A guy on incels.is is an atheist now but rejected a girl who liked him when he was 13. He says he got cucked by religion.

Besides, people conflate mentalcels and volcels all the time, so it only makes sense to call religiouscels another form of mentalcels.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522, stuckneworleans and sytyl
you dont say!

this way of thinking is so giga retarded
JFL

ugly guys are at a big disadvantage in the sex market. thats all. thats the big discovery of blackpill.

jfl.

you dont say!

this way of thinking is so giga retarded
JFL

ugly guys are at a big disadvantage in the sex market. thats all. thats the big discovery of blackpill.

jfl.
so the entire blackpill is just that ugly guys are disadvantaged? that's it? nothing else at all?

jfl @ you

They have been indoctrinated with a belief system that makes them think fucking is "bad" and "evil". A guy on incels.is is an atheist now but rejected a girl who liked him when he was 13. He says he got cucked by religion.

Besides, people conflate mentalcels and volcels all the time, so it only makes sense to call religiouscels another form of mentalcels.
Casual sex is degen, they’re not wrong in not wanting to engage in that behaviour. You can’t say foids are whores and then engage in the same sexual behaviour as them, it’s hypocrisy.

If you want to think sleeping around 24/7 with no emotional connection is perfectly ok, then that’s your right. But you can’t turn around and criticize others for engaging in such behaviour

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, balding17yomanletcel, Deleted member 3299 and 2 others
Screen Shot 2020 09 13 at 102535 PM
Keep crying for me @OP

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4612
Casual sex is degen, they’re not wrong in not wanting to engage in that behaviour. You can’t say foids are whores and then engage in the same sexual behaviour as them, it’s hypocrisy.

If you want to think sleeping around 24/7 with no emotional connection is perfectly ok, then that’s your right. But you can’t turn around and criticize others for engaging in such behaviour
JFL @ "hypocrisy" argument. Sounds like you're arguing that a man sleeping around and a woman sleeping around are the same thing, jfl bluepilled as shit

religious brainwashing is something that isn't easy to undo, I still feel guilty for just talking to girls despite not believing much

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4106, Blackout.xl and Deleted member 4612
religious brainwashing is something that isn't easy to undo, I still feel guilty for just talking to girls despite not believing much
yeah it's probably your subconcious programming tbh

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
JFL @ "hypocrisy" argument. Sounds like you're arguing that a man sleeping around and a woman sleeping around are the same thing, jfl bluepilled as shit
I’m not saying it’s the same. However, think about it logically for a minute

Unless you are homosexual, you sleeping around as man will always require a constantly supply of DIFFERENT women to have sex with you.

If most men do this then it will naturally necessitate most women being whores that are open to casual sex, which degenerates the fabric of society. If men want to sleep around, women have to sleep around. It’s basic mathematics and logic.

It is hypocritical and self destructive.

• +1
Reactions: wasted, Deleted member 6310 and balding17yomanletcel
I’m not saying it’s the same. However, think about it logically for a minute

Unless you are homosexual, you sleeping around as man will always require a constantly supply of DIFFERENT women to have sex with you.

If most men do this then it will naturally necessitate most women being whores that are open to casual sex, which degenerates the fabric of society. If men want to sleep around, women have to sleep around. It’s basic mathematics and logic.

It is hypocritical and self destructive.
incorrect actually.

in order for me to sleep around, women have to be open minded to casual sex. Casanova, who is one of the most famous seducers of all time, had a notch count of about 125, something that is only slightly impressive today.

The reason why he couldn't get a higher number is that women weren't as big whores in the past.

Also "if most men do this" is bullshit, most men can't do this. The 80/20 rule dictates that most women and only a minority of men can participate in this.

7C68665A 268A 42F4 9E3B BC027CBE1F0B

Op is a nonce

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072 and balding17yomanletcel
incorrect actually.

in order for me to sleep around, women have to be open minded to casual sex. Casanova, who is one of the most famous seducers of all time, had a notch count of about 125, something that is only slightly impressive today.

The reason why he couldn't get a higher number is that women weren't as big whores in the past.

Also "if most men do this" is bullshit, most men can't do this. The 80/20 rule dictates that most women and only a minority of men can participate in this.
Women who are “open minded” about sex in the modern day are almost always whores with high notch counts due to the lack of effort needed for women to engage in casual sex.

Even under 80/20 you still have the majority of women being passed around by the top 20% of men, which still necessitates them to be whores who come out of their youth with damaged pair bonding skills.

@youngmaxxing is a 13 year old who thinks it's over for him
It's more over for me than u bro

You're a nonce on a registry so that's entirely your fault
I'm short, ugly and autistic and none of that is my fault

Women who are “open minded” about sex in the modern day are almost always whores with high notch counts due to the lack of effort needed for women to engage in casual sex.

Even under 80/20 you still have the majority of women being passed around by the top 20% of men, which still necessitates them to be whores who come out of their youth with damaged pair bonding skills.
Yes, but my point is that men are only able to sleep around if women choose to be whores. Women are the gatekeepers of sex, not men. Men can only sleep around if women choose to be whores.
It's more over for me than u bro

You're a nonce on a registry so that's entirely your fault
I'm short, ugly and autistic and none of that is my fault
how is it my fault that I'm attracted to teen girls? most men are

Yes, but my point is that men are only able to sleep around if women choose to be whores. Women are the gatekeepers of sex, not men. Men can only sleep around if women choose to be whores.

how is it my fault that I'm attracted to teen girls? most men are
"teen" girls

Everyone's attracted to teen girls (16-19) but your definition of teen is 10 or 11

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
"teen" girls

Everyone's attracted to teen girls (16-19) but your definition of teen is 10 or 11
13-19 is my definition of teen girls. some 11-12 are hot (some, not all), and most men are attracted to girls who have hit puberty and show some signs of development, its evolutionary biology

13-19 is my definition of teen girls. some 11-12 are hot (some, not all), and most men are attracted to girls who have hit puberty and show some signs of development, its evolutionary biology
Women are retarded even at ur age, at my age they're literally a vegetable
Fucking them is akin to fucking a dog or a cat

• JFL
in islam im allowed to marry a 11 year old jb - too bad age of consent is frickin 16 and im 17 myself but 16 is decent tbh

in islam im allowed to marry a 11 year old jb - too bad age of consent is frickin 16 and im 17 myself but 16 is decent tbh
16 is okayish. countries where it's 11-15 are based

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
16 is okayish. countries where it's 11-15 are based
yeah in germany its 14 i could have a 14 yr old jb

in yemen its 9 jfl

thats like the youngest a girl can have sex in islam - some girls hit puberty @ 9 thats why

thats uber based

again 9 year olds dont have sex that much but 11 year olds sure they frickin do

• +1