Remember about surgeries

Elias

Elias

Whenever you have a challenge ahead of you, no matter it’s difficulty, have the mindset of that it will never come on the level of my hardship of having to save up money and get my surgeries

Have the systematic brain pattern that the hardest thing I have to ever do is get my surgeries, and nothings even on that level, so why stress. Be cool, calm, collected and precise: and annihilate the task ahead with ease.

This will make you strong and determined at what really matters to you and also will keep you focused on the only thing that matters: getting your surgeries.

For me getting surgeries is probably the most difficult thing ever. But not because im scared or dont want to experience the pain and recovery: but because of the money, just like most others.

Having a strong mindset to getting your surgeries is so crucial. You are going to get put through a lot attempting to get them. People are going to give you shit. Youll be in pain and agony. Youll have to earn money and wageslave like a fucking cuck. There’ll be times where youll doubt yourself, and say God “Why is this happening to me”? Im just trying to get these surgeries to be happy in life, why put me through this”.

But at the end the day, all of the struggle will be worth it.

Set your goals. Determine which surgeries you need. Devise a plan. Estimate how much money youll need. For me I know I could get all my surgeries for £35k but just incase worse scenario im aiming for £50K, and to be done by my 21st birthday (Recovery aswell)

Stay strong. Especially doing corona. Doing semen retention till you get (or even if after if you desire) will give you even more drive to get them. Theres a reason some people practice celibacy and semen retention and end up achieving great things. We just want to achieve surgeries and then a female partner who’s attractive and loyal.

Stay focused. The hardest challenge youll ever have is your surgeries, Everything else isnt on its level and is too easy for you to even consider to worry about: be precise like Conor McGregors left hand 😳

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, stuckneworleans and Deleted member 4991
134B2793 DB18 4CBD AFDC 981F8B2C0747

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, ChaddeusPeuterschmit, Disabledcel and 2 others
People don't want you to get surgeries not because they think it's unnatural but because they don't want you to feel better about yourself.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4671, Deleted member 4310 and 1 other person
Whenever you have a challenge ahead of you, no matter it’s difficulty, have the mindset of that it will never come on the level of my hardship of having to save up money and get my surgeries

Have the systematic brain pattern that the hardest thing I have to ever do is get my surgeries, and nothings even on that level, so why stress. Be cool, calm, collected and precise: and annihilate the task ahead with ease.

This will make you strong and determined at what really matters to you and also will keep you focused on the only thing that matters: getting your surgeries.

For me getting surgeries is probably the most difficult thing ever. But not because im scared or dont want to experience the pain and recovery: but because of the money, just like most others.

Having a strong mindset to getting your surgeries is so crucial. You are going to get put through a lot attempting to get them. People are going to give you shit. Youll be in pain and agony. Youll have to earn money and wageslave like a fucking cuck. There’ll be times where youll doubt yourself, and say God “Why is this happening to me”? Im just trying to get these surgeries to be happy in life, why put me through this”.

But at the end the day, all of the struggle will be worth it.

Set your goals. Determine which surgeries you need. Devise a plan. Estimate how much money youll need. For me I know I could get all my surgeries for £35k but just incase worse scenario im aiming for £50K, and to be done by my 21st birthday (Recovery aswell)

Stay strong. Especially doing corona. Doing semen retention till you get (or even if after if you desire) will give you even more drive to get them. Theres a reason some people practice celibacy and semen retention and end up achieving great things. We just want to achieve surgeries and then a female partner who’s attractive and loyal.

Stay focused. The hardest challenge youll ever have is your surgeries, Everything else isnt on its level and is too easy for you to even consider to worry about: be precise like Conor McGregors left hand 😳
tbh for some people its harder to not jack off than to get a surgery

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
dn rd but good luck bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4671 and Elias