Remember: every single girl on Tinder has hundreds of dudes going after her

i probably get a better dopamine rush from jerking off ngl
After having had sex +3 times I got to the conclusion that women are not that different when you get to actually fuck them, slaying a stacylite is really not that different from slaying a becky or a sub-4, only thing that really changes is how much status you gain from fucking one or the other.

After having had sex +3 times I got to the conclusion that women are not that different when you get to actually fuck them, slaying a stacylite is really not that different from slaying a becky or a sub-4, only thing that really changes is how much status you gain from fucking one or the other.
sex in itself is worthless , its only use it's to signal higher value to other men around you . slaying landwhales will signal even lower value than not getting laid at all

Women usually respond to me, but I ignore them as soon as they say they're looking for friends on Tinder
Bruh “just looking for friends” is literally code for “just looking for fuck buddies”

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
Bruh “just looking for friends” is literally code for “just looking for fuck buddies”
I wish it was like that, most women that talk like that are not that easy...

I find the ones that kinda say directly that they want a fuckbuddy to be more worth of my time.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Deleted member 17763
I wish it was like that, most women that talk like that are not that easy...

I find the ones that kinda say directly that they want a fuckbuddy to be more worth of my time.
Life of a gigachad ramirez lookalike prettyboy, respect

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
completely disagree- having sex where there is isnane leve, of mutual physical attraction is th ebest experience ever

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
What happened with that French girl that you was gonna date?

completely disagree- having sex where there is isnane leve, of mutual physical attraction is th ebest experience ever
I mean, but that's about how good is she at doing sex, was not talking about that... what I meant is that looks don't matter that much when you're fucking a foid.

I mean, but that's about how good is she at doing sex, was not talking about that... what I meant is that looks don't matter that much when you're fucking a foid.
no I still completely disagree- sex with my ex girlfriend was 100 x better than most girls because i was so attracted to her and her to me

What happened with that French girl that you was gonna date?
I might still go on a date with her, but not gonna LTR really, she just works 24/7, she doesn't even take some time to meet chad or anyone really

• +1
Reactions: koalendo
no I still completely disagree- sex with my ex girlfriend was 100 x better than most girls because i was so attracted to her and her to me
Sex was pretty much the same thing to me independently of looks really, maybe because I'm so desensitized from people that I see all the women I get to fuck as the same, and don't notice all their peculiarities.

How tall are you?

Remember: even the girls that are not on tinder have dozens of men simping and orbiting around them on social media, even the ones that are only on facebook. My friend has a girlfriend who has an orbiter around her waiting for them to break up. When my friend gets drunk he curses out and threatens that orbiter with violence on facebook, but he still keeps orbiting
Indeed a 35+ girl I know from work she showed me like 30-40 messages she gets on ig even though she has it on private she is good looking but still I was amazed , it's the reality

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Indeed a 35+ girl I know from work she showed me like 30-40 messages she gets on ig even though she has it on private she is good looking but still I was amazed , it's the reality
Even if you have a girlfriend you can be never be sure she won't leave you anytime, given that she has unlimited options when it comes to men from social media, dating apps and even IRL.

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel, Deleted member 17448 and thereallegend
I mog most of my irl friends on Tinder lol, so it's not, I don't think other braziliancels like @galego123 or @Beetlejuice get +5 matches per day either
girls dont use tinder here plus very small population
the ones that use it are usually 20+ and i have no appeal to this age group
when i went to Natal tho i got a lot of matches because of JBW

Dude, fucking a stacylite or Stacy doesn't mean shit. There are hot bitches that just lie there and close their eyes, that's the sex they will give you. And there are Becky's that will do anything you want and treat you like a god.

A few nights ago I fucked a very cute girl who just laid in my bed closing her eyes, just making silent moans. I even went semisoft, what a fucking turn off.

• +1
Reactions: Bvnny.
Even if you have a girlfriend you can be never be sure she won't leave you anytime, given that she has unlimited options when it comes to men from social media, dating apps and even IRL.
The difference though is
1)Women rarely approach and they have to chiise with what they have
2)Men can choose to approach who ever they want

The difference though is
1)Women rarely approach and they have to chiise with what they have
2)Men can choose to approach who ever they want
How is that difference not in women's favor? An average foid can literally choose from dozens of guys that are ready to LTR her, if she wants to fuck even from more guys. An average guy has to put a lot of effort and time in order to get an average girlfriend, which means he has to handle dozens of rejections. Otherwise he has to settle with women below their looks level. Many guys are not willing to put that many effort in that, and don't want to face that many rejections, and don't want ugly fat women either, and they are without pussy for years.

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
Social media/social circles > Dating apps. If you're not atleast a HTN, get off dating apps. And if you are one, use social media in your favor to expand your social circle to get women. It should be as easy as posting a instagram/snapchat story "going to blah blah for the week/weekend hmu" and bitches should be hitting you up. If this doesn't happen to you, it's fuckin over. If you don't have a string of bitches you can hit up or social circles you can go to to hang out with, it's fuckin over.

• +1
Reactions: galego123 and Beetlejuice
Social media/social circles > Dating apps. If you're not atleast a HTN, get off dating apps. And if you are one, use social media in your favor to expand your social circle to get women. It should be as easy as posting a instagram/snapchat story "going to blah blah for the week/weekend hmu" and bitches should be hitting you up. If this doesn't happen to you, it's fuckin over. If you don't have a string of bitches you can hit up or social circles you can go to to hang out with, it's fuckin over.
That's a cope, I only stopped being an incel because of dating apps, looksmaxxing and learning how to be more NT

Now, I get to teach my irl friends how to slay because of the experience I got from fucking hoes from dating apps.

Damn I thought you could get decent girls as a med passing guy in Brazil

Sub 4 sheboons, brutal
it is the bare minimum son

A few nights ago I fucked a very cute girl who just laid in my bed closing her eyes, just making silent moans. I even went semisoft, what a fucking turn off.
Did you go down on her first?