Remember when CallMeCarson got cancelled for "grooming" a 17 year old girl when he was 19?

Growth Plate

Growth Plate

7.5" BP BBC
Yeah and before anyone says this, I already agree "OP you don't have to worry about this because you will always be ugly as shit and there is no surgery to save you retard. Not even Le Fort can get you to LTN and that surgery is unrealistic anyway" I know. I just find everything I mention in the following thread funny and good blackpill material,

---

Wow normies are really the most NPC robot retarded machines ever. Truly fucking brutal. She was probably turning 18 too :lul:

Meanwhile at 16 and almost 17, everyone in my family constantly tells me "wow you're almost done. You're basically done with highschool. You're basically an adult now. Sorry to tell you this." which raises my cortisol so fucking high because it means I can never even risk looking at girls that are 17 when I turn 18 (in a fucking year and a few months) without risking jail time.

Despite not even turning 17 yet, my half sister still treats me as a creepy old man because I'm ugly as shit. She recommended me to look for girls that are "17, 18. Your age". Tf? This fucking bitch recommending girls older than me. I thought 18 is not a minor, but I'm a minor, so she would say there would be a problem here? But nope. Because I'm an ugly male in his late teens, I am only allowed to be attracted to women as old as my fucking mom and up (late 30's). So infuriating. I think she said 16 too, which is reasonable. But no mention of 15. Hahaha. So fucking over.

If he was prettyboy Chad with very youthful looks, he obviously would've been in less trouble. Prettyboymaxxing, youthful looks and hair conservation is everything. Normies are disgusted by the idea of an ugly 19yo fucking a 17yo. The 19yo is then simply seen as a creepy old man due to his ugliness and being slightly above the AOC.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: justinzayn, Hades, alriodai and 3 others
lower age of consent to 14

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 2729
social issues = none of my concern
normies gonna norm

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: alriodai, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Richard_Hungwell
fuck your sister
if you get mad at me for saying that i dont care

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
Or just leave cuckmerica where nobody cares if you fuck 16 year olds

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot, currylightskin and Tallooksmaxxer
I DIE OF OLD AGE IN BASICALLY 1 YEAR FROM NOW

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, gggg3333 and 1 other person
Also one of his soy friends literally called the FBI on him after he told them. Clown world

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, LooksOrDeath, Tallooksmaxxer and 1 other person
So 18 year old and 37 year old couple is legal while 17 and 18 year old couple where just turned 18 is illegal. 🤡

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and Looks234
So 18 year old and 37 year old couple is legal while 17 and 18 year old couple where just turned 18 is illegal. 🤡

Lol this years love island had a 27 year old guy date a 19 year old girl.

and sjw twitter lost their minds, about how big of an age gap it was.

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and LooksOrDeath
Lol this years love island had a 27 year old guy date a 19 year old girl.

and sjw twitter lost their minds, about how big of an age gap it was.
And it was consensual, Envy

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
And it was consensual, Envy
Yeah 100% insecurity and intimated by younger women.

I'm in my 30s and women fucking seethe when they see a guy in his 30s that they consider a possible option instead ignoring them for girls in their 20s.

It's totally because male insecurity about a strong woman JFL
and not female insecurity about her fading looks and being intimidated by younger women.

• +1
Reactions: JBcollector, 5'8manlet, ManzareK and 2 others
What the fuck that's not you in your pfp then?

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate