Reminder: Brad Pitt got cucked by a asian boy

Rice is probably fucking her while Brad's asleep I seen this shit so many times in Shota NTR hentai. :hnghn:
@Tinydragon98 this reminded me of you after you sent a link of your favorite hentai in that one thread

shota freak

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 20618 and Cheesyrumble
THIS IS THE FUNNIEST SHIT IVE EVER SEEN 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 20618 and dirtydorito
THIS IS THE FUNNIEST SHIT IVE EVER SEEN 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

more fuel to your propaganda

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20618 and Cheesyrumble
@Tinydragon98 this reminded me of you after you sent a link of your favorite hentai in that one thread

shota freak
True bro WTF howw did this rice cel do it he probably sold his soul or something bhai
7B53A4CE AA1B 4DC2 B336 7D08DAA74DD9

This is Maddox, Brad and Angelina's oldest son. He was adopted as a child by Angelina, before she met Brad.
View attachment 1314283

After Angelina married Brad, Maddox was reportedly always very "headstrong", and "extremely protective of Angelina Jolie."

She was his Queen, and he was her little Asian Prince.
View attachment 1314286

For those of you who don't know:

Before their divorce- Pitt, Jolie, and their kids were on a private plane, when a drunken Brad Pitt began yelling at Jolie after she told him to sober up.

During their argument, Maddox jumped in between them to defend Jolie, and got in Brad's face.

Brad goes crazy and lunges at the boy, reportedly "putting his hands on him." Angelina then jumps in to defend Maddox from Brad's drunken rage.

Brad was later investigated by the FBI and Child Protection Services for child abuse.

Soon after, Angelina files for divorce from Brad Pitt, citing his alcoholism and anger issues.

The most famous couple in Hollywood had split- over a 5ft4 Asian boy.

Angelina was not going to let a drunken white trash like Pitt hurt or threaten her precious Asian prince.
View attachment 1314294

She once said in an interview: "He(Maddox) made me a woman. He's the best thing that ever happened to my life."

The Asian boy also knows that Jolie loves him more than Pitt, hence the constant smirk on his face lol.
View attachment 1314301

She even cried while dropping him off at college in South Korea.
View attachment 1314302
But there's more.

Angelina's OTHER adopted son, Pax Jolie-Pitt, is also Asian. She seems has a thing for Asian boys.
View attachment 1314304

Brad was STRONGLY AGAINST adopting another Asian boy. He told Jolie they needed to care for their own child, Shiloh, who was just born.

But Angelina told him, "Pax needs me more than Shiloh." They fought and almost split, but Brad gave in at the end.
View attachment 1314299

Both of these Asian boys hate Brad Pitt.

Maddox wants to legally change his last name from Pitt to Jolie, and doesn't use Pitt as his last name. He also testified against Pitt during his divorce, and his testimony was very negative towards Pitt. Pax also isn't speaking to Brad at all, and reportedly wants to testify against him as well.

They are loyal to their white woman- Angelina.
View attachment 1314306

The Queen and her guards.
View attachment 1314307

Brad reportedly fell into a serious depression after Angelina left him.
View attachment 1314308View attachment 1314309View attachment 1314310

He and other Hollywood white dudes tried to cope by having him beat up Asians on screen.

Him vs "Bruce Lee" in the Once Upon a Time in Hollywood movie.
View attachment 1314312

But it's just a cope, everyone knows that
1. Bruce would kill him in a real fight
2. A 5ft4 Asian kid stole his wife

Meanwhile the Asian boys are no doubt getting all kinds of pussy due to being Angelina and Brad's sons.

In fact, Maddox was dating English jbs when he was only 12.

View attachment 1314316

And his whole life, he had the love of one of the most powerful women in the world.
View attachment 1314317

"I see you, incel."
View attachment 1314318
Funniest thread I’ve ever seen here

Imagine having them as your parents and still coming out looking like this

Funny GIF

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: datboijj, Reformed and Deleted member 22126
Decisive Kinh victory

This is Maddox, Brad and Angelina's oldest son. He was adopted as a child by Angelina, before she met Brad.
View attachment 1314283

After Angelina married Brad, Maddox was reportedly always very "headstrong", and "extremely protective of Angelina Jolie."

She was his Queen, and he was her little Asian Prince.
View attachment 1314286

For those of you who don't know:

Before their divorce- Pitt, Jolie, and their kids were on a private plane, when a drunken Brad Pitt began yelling at Jolie after she told him to sober up.

During their argument, Maddox jumped in between them to defend Jolie, and got in Brad's face.

Brad goes crazy and lunges at the boy, reportedly "putting his hands on him." Angelina then jumps in to defend Maddox from Brad's drunken rage.

Brad was later investigated by the FBI and Child Protection Services for child abuse.

Soon after, Angelina files for divorce from Brad Pitt, citing his alcoholism and anger issues.

The most famous couple in Hollywood had split- over a 5ft4 Asian boy.

Angelina was not going to let a drunken white trash like Pitt hurt or threaten her precious Asian prince.
View attachment 1314294

She once said in an interview: "He(Maddox) made me a woman. He's the best thing that ever happened to my life."

The Asian boy also knows that Jolie loves him more than Pitt, hence the constant smirk on his face lol.
View attachment 1314301

She even cried while dropping him off at college in South Korea.
View attachment 1314302
But there's more.

Angelina's OTHER adopted son, Pax Jolie-Pitt, is also Asian. She seems has a thing for Asian boys.
View attachment 1314304

Brad was STRONGLY AGAINST adopting another Asian boy. He told Jolie they needed to care for their own child, Shiloh, who was just born.

But Angelina told him, "Pax needs me more than Shiloh." They fought and almost split, but Brad gave in at the end.
View attachment 1314299

Both of these Asian boys hate Brad Pitt.

Maddox wants to legally change his last name from Pitt to Jolie, and doesn't use Pitt as his last name. He also testified against Pitt during his divorce, and his testimony was very negative towards Pitt. Pax also isn't speaking to Brad at all, and reportedly wants to testify against him as well.

They are loyal to their white woman- Angelina.
View attachment 1314306

The Queen and her guards.
View attachment 1314307

Brad reportedly fell into a serious depression after Angelina left him.
View attachment 1314308View attachment 1314309View attachment 1314310

He and other Hollywood white dudes tried to cope by having him beat up Asians on screen.

Him vs "Bruce Lee" in the Once Upon a Time in Hollywood movie.
View attachment 1314312

But it's just a cope, everyone knows that
1. Bruce would kill him in a real fight
2. A 5ft4 Asian kid stole his wife

Meanwhile the Asian boys are no doubt getting all kinds of pussy due to being Angelina and Brad's sons.

In fact, Maddox was dating English jbs when he was only 12.

View attachment 1314316

And his whole life, he had the love of one of the most powerful women in the world.
View attachment 1314317

"I see you, incel."
View attachment 1314318
Imagine Angelina being ur stepmom I would pound her asscheeks every night
dc comics joker GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: standardcel and Deleted member 2832
Maddox was also sleeping in the same bed with Angelina that's why the fights started

• Love it
Reactions: Gonthar