Reminder everything is predestined. I

SpiritualCel

SpiritualCel

Everything that will or has happened is predestiny
U have no free will neither do i. Ylu think ur the doer but in reality this is false. All religins are only objective knowledge, in reality there is consciousness and unconsciousness. Priorto birth was unconsciousness. There was no experience. This was the highest of high. No desire no need nothing. Now after birth till our death js consciousness. Consciousness is a very gross pai ful suffering state. Destiny plays in consciousness, but even the coming from the highest to hifh state to consciousness waa predestined. In reality this destiny is not your destiny. Raman mahirishi and nisar knew this. U can see in nisargadatta eyes, he has grasped for truth and found it. Even this is destiny. He was predestined for it. U incels are all in worldly experience. Nisargadatta

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 4991
Lord @SpiritualCel what do you see in my future?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4991 and SpiritualCel
u that nigga from .co w that colorful frog avi,

• +1
Lord @SpiritualCel what do you see in my future?
I told you before. Even this is destiny. I cant see ur future. All ur movmeents are within consciousness. I saw my own future but very long time ago. Even u makimg this post to me. We both won't know ur future. Unless destiny will show u. Destiny showed mine at age 9. I cant remember alot but i rmeember Chaddeus Peutersmith name, monster anime, deathnote. Its like im stuck in atime loop now. I meditated. Thats how destiny showed me future. But even the act of. Meditating was predestined. I just know that this destiny of mine is not mine becwuse im still established in the state prior conception. U might do anything in this world mmy friend. U might become chad and fuck eomen. Its possible but egen tbat is temporary.
u that nigga from .co w that colorful frog avi,
Im not. I dont on. Co

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 1560 and Deleted member 4991
I feel like is a self fulfilling prophecy tbh. Your initial timeline may be fixed and intrinsically immutable but what if you somehow change your fate? Would that still be destiny? Is it even possible to change your course in life?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and SpiritualCel
21st century schizoid man.

Go to a doctor you absolute psycho

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, SpiritualCel and Deleted member 4991
I feel like is a self fulfilling prophecy tbh. Your initial timeline may be fixed and intrinsically immutable but what if you somehow change your fate? Would that still be destiny? Is it even possible to change your course in life?
I have experienced this myself multiple times. I felt destiny was absolutely true. And i was right. I tried to change from my normal habits to practice free will. It led me to the same experience i saw in my vision when i was 9 (meaning it was predestined) free will didnt exist and destiny pervades all i concluded. I see life from the highest point of view. Even this is predestined. I believe in absolute predeterminism. None of u people see it because u are all in worldly experience. In reality from the highest point of view there is also no doer. All happens on its own but u think u are the doer. There are many scientifix studies that showt hst thoughts appear on you before u think of them. I knew life was full of strife since young. I didnt want this life
21st century schizoid man.

Go to a doctor you absolute psycho
U dont see the beauty of this. U are absolutely spiritually dead.

• +1