reminder: Jaw is Law

toolateforme

toolateforme

Again hoping that i don't wake up tomorrow..
Chris carmack
Intro 1643136699
Margot Robbie Variety Actors on Actors 16x9 1
Robert pattinson net worth

2024 09 03 151015

yes.. main characters have jaw and npcs dont. that's the truth of the world..

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Darkeningstar, Allornothing and 4 others
Everything is important now shut the fuck up

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: deadstock, LuckyBeast, 6PSLcel and 1 other person
eyes are the soul jaw is just bone

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag, Allornothing and try2beme
Jaw is LAW ma boi

Attachments

• IMG_2010.jpeg
    IMG_2010.jpeg
    899.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: watah, Allornothing, truthhurts and 3 others
Maxilla is law

My jaw is good in many areas, width, length, ramus length and Chin width and size but my chin has a very slight upswing that throws it off, a guy even told me about it one time when we were talking about my appearance.

Which is more important within the jaw tho ?

Forward growth
Bogonial width
Ramus height

Who cares nigga imagine gazing into a foids eyes with salihs eye area

yeah bro it's only the jaw dw :forcedsmile:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rzn and Darkeningstar
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, truthhurts and GigaRetard
Based on my real life experience, height and lower third are the basis of a Chad or Tyrone or maybe even HTN, everything else is just a bonus.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
Based on my real life experience, height and lower third are the basis of a Chad or Tyrone or maybe even HTN, everything else is just a bonus.
All slayers Ik in real life have great jaws. It’s the most common thing in slayers irl. Of course great eye area is amazing to have but jaw makes up most of ur face. And if u have great jaw and zygos u likely will have decent eye area as well (could be wrong on this statement tbh but I think there’s some truth to it. There are exceptions but U get what I’m saying)

• +1
Reactions: Whatever
All slayers Ik in real life have great jaws. It’s the most common thing in slayers irl. Of course great eye area is amazing to have but jaw makes up most of ur face. And if u have great jaw and zygos u likely will have decent eye area as well (could be wrong on this statement tbh but I think there’s some truth to it. There are exceptions but U get what I’m saying)

I read a while ago that abnormal growth is more likely to occur the further you get from the neurocranium, so if you have a good jaw and chin, then your eye area turned out at least the way it was supposed to. Eye area is overrated on here anyways and what makes a good eye area in real life is pretty different from what PSL talks about, and it has to be seen in person. Whereas with jaw it's simple, humans are evolving to have bigger mandibles and chins to protect the airway, it's not just some beauty feature, it's functional. Many times I've heard girls gossiping about how hot some guy with a great jaw is, meanwhile I see guys with weak jaws but solid everything else with some really unattractive foids.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
Which is more important within the jaw tho ?

Forward growth
Bogonial width
Ramus height
i would say ramus lenggth and bigonial width and gonions that stand out . ramus and gonial angle shouldnt be quite 90 though because it is too square a more steep angle is better for angularity. Forward growth is a bonus for profile , not a neccesity imo