Reminder that acne means you are negative PSL

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
Literally, my treatment by women is 180 degrees depending on if i had or didn't have acne, and you know what? I dont even blame them, acne looks disgusting tbh. Clear skin is a sign of NT reminder. Also acne is a wierd one cause even though it destroys your smv its easily treatable with accutane and the scars with laser and microneedling treatments, so don't be sad kings:feelsgood:

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, mulattomaxxer, Deleted member 12216 and 7 others
Aaahhh i wanna make babies with hot stacy

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12216, Jason Voorhees, Looks234 and 3 others
IMG 20210914 113721 775

:love:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, mulattomaxxer, Heguldus and 4 others
My oenitis had acne but i didnt mind i was still in love with her 😍

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Heguldus, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
My oenitis had acne but i didnt mind i was still in love with her 😍
I legit can't be attracted to a girl with acne, but in a wierd way. Acne is kinda wierd, its not that it makes u subhuman necessarily its more like it just reminds me of something disgusting so i just am disgusted by the girls skin not exactly the whole tho

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Jason Voorhees and subhuman incel
I legit can't be attracted to a girl with acne, but in a wierd way. Acne is kinda wierd, its not that it makes u subhuman necessarily its more like it just reminds me of something disgusting so i just am disgusted by the girls skin not exactly the whole tho
Depends on how severe it is. If its only mild like the way my oneitis has it, then you can overlook it. I would lick her pimples and kiss if she wanted me to 😍

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 13137, Jason Voorhees and 2 others
Depends on how severe it is. If its only mild like the way my oneitis has it, then you can overlook it. I would lick her pimples and kiss if she wanted me to 😍
FA7FC82F 5770 407A 8749 7269E459A819

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Biiyo03, LastHopeForNorman and 3 others
I unironically would not even love my child if it doesn't have chad genes from a stacy mother

mfw they pull out my child and it doesn't have a10 blue eyes

Bruce Willis Wtf GIF

"put it back in"
"have you tried putting in and out?"

unironically getting stroma on your baby is giga IQ because then he can fraud his entire life
it doesn't even have to know that it wasn't born like this

gonna have my wife have the childbirth at the stroma facility

at the ultrasound @ abortion clinic "doctor can you please zoom in on the orbital socket"

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Heguldus, Biiyo03, WontStopNorwooding and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and TsarTsar444
Literally, my treatment by women is 180 degrees depending on if i had or didn't have acne, and you know what? I dont even blame them, acne looks disgusting tbh. Clear skin is a sign of NT reminder. Also acne is a wierd one cause even though it destroys your smv its easily treatable with accutane and the scars with laser and microneedling treatments, so don't be sad kings:feelsgood:
No accutane for my receding jaw

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and TsarTsar444
Jfl. Swedish government has brainwashed you to be disgusted of breeding
no it's completely the opposite, that meme frames reproducing like some fetish or smth when it's the most natural there is

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, BigBiceps and Jason Voorhees
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Heguldus, WontStopNorwooding and 1 other person
Acne is the biggest subhuman feature

• +1
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding and TsarTsar444
Muh jaw, just get implant or surgery in some shady north Albanian mountain hospital for 200 shekels :feelskek:
Most doctors here don't know what a jaw implant is

Acne is the biggest subhuman feature
The holy duo = acne and balding, basically the nukes of SMV

The good thing about acne tho its that its a very 180 degrees type of thing, you can treat it easily with accutane and even if you don't and wait until it naturally stops, then if you are healthy, even the scars drastically fade in 1 year after. You can clean up the rest with scar treatments, and your skin will look 90% of the skin of people who never had acne

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 12216 and Looks234
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Haven, TsarTsar444 and 5 others
Swede moment
ofc all these crypto ethnics ugh my post because they are insecure about their whiteness, finngol peasant @BigBiceps, albandu criminal @PikachuCandy and tehran street orphan @Albeacho

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Albeacho
Swede moment
meanwhile my aryan brothers @TsarTsar444 @looksmaxxer234 @WontStopNorwooding know to appreciate fertile black princesses

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, WontStopNorwooding, TsarTsar444 and 1 other person
ofc all these crypto ethnics ugh my post because they are insecure about their whiteness, finngol peasant @BigBiceps, albandu criminal @PikachuCandy and tehran street orphan @Albeacho
tehran street orphan jfl

• +1
Reactions: lutte
meanwhile my aryan brothers @TsarTsar444 @looksmaxxer234 @WontStopNorwooding know to appreciate fertile black princesses
I could fuck and date a girl such as in the picture, but I want my sons to look like me, not like Shaquille O'Neal

• +1
Reactions: lutte and Albeacho
Acne scar treatment is expensive + hit and miss. I feel like my boxcar scars have improved mildly from tretinoin + derminator. Still not gone though. Foids still treat me like a burn victim irl though. When that overhead, fluorescent lighting hits... or a shadow casted from the sun... it's literally game over.

I shouldn't even have any scars. I got an eczema-like reaction to chlorine when I used to swim as a teenager combined with cystic acne gve me leather skin that can never be restored.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Acne scar treatment is expensive + hit and miss. I feel like my boxcar scars have improved mildly from tretinoin + derminator. Still not gone though. Foids still treat me like a burn victim irl though. When that overhead, fluorescent lighting hits... or a shadow casted from the sun... it's literally game over.

I shouldn't even have any scars. I got an eczema-like reaction to chlorine when I used to swim as a teenager combined with cystic acne gve me leather skin that can never be restored.
Are you pale? For ethnics its actually quite bad, but for pale people its okay. Also i don't have much boxscar acne, mine is mostly hyperpigmentation. And you didn't even do the effective treatments, like lasers and actual microneedling from a professional with few sessions. Yeah it won't be perfect but its still miles better then having just scars. Btw this depens also on the scars as well, if they are bad then its worse

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 12216 and EverythingMattersCel
Are you pale? For ethnics its actually quite bad, but for pale people its okay. Also i don't have much boxscar acne, mine is mostly hyperpigmentation. And you didn't even do the effective treatments, like lasers and actual microneedling from a professional with few sessions. Yeah it won't be perfect but its still miles better then having just scars. Btw this depens also on the scars as well, if they are bad then its worse

I'm between pale and tanned. My skin texture is not human. Not that detectable on a phone camera but has girls literally grimacing in disgust irl. Looks like No Man's land.

Going to get more intensive treatments but I need to fix the bones on my face first.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Heguldus and BigBiceps
I'm between pale and tanned. My skin texture is not human. Not that detectable on a phone camera but has girls literally grimacing in disgust irl. Looks like No Man's land.

Going to get more intensive treatments but I need to fix the bones on my face first.
How does it look exactly? Scars never go away actually, they just fade in color and become white, but they will be seen on some lights. In shadows like u said they shouldn't be really noticeable unless your acne is severe and your skin is not white

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
The mental scarring doesn't heal