Reminder that this man in his prime mogged every other "PSL God" to the next dimension

Mogged by gigachad stallone

I don't even care about psl gods je veux être delon

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
you are so obsessed with being hairy but your eyes dont look high dht and caveman , they look cuck af
Im eager to do a mog battle about who looks better, more masc and prettier with my 12yo pic if he shows his face, full grown adult. But ofc he won’t.
Let alone making it w my current self.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
I don't even care about psl gods je veux être delon
Imagine prime Delon and your avi having kids :love: moggers and foggers would be the result

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815 and Deleted member 18840
Why aren't u a model then Bhai?
No. Just reality pilled. I look like a model in candid pro camera video/ interviews.
And subhuman when i take back camera videos

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
images

What a mogger. Only let down by his 5'10 height.

Is he indian? Is he arab?

No

He's white with blue eyes

@astatine @GypsyEyes how does it feel you will never be able to achieve this with your arab race and black eyes?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16058
you're a 30.000 posts subhuman lol what a disgrace
muh 30k posts, i still mog you little bitch obsessed with penis size and hairiness of your body

• JFL
Why aren't u a model then Bhai?
most people can if they are tall and lean. But who really wants to get into the industry, paid shit on average and getting used by gays?

muh 30k posts, i still mog you little bitch obsessed with penis size and hairiness of your body

you must be noting everything i write about me like a little obsessive faggot you are

i am sure you got time you 30.000 posts subhuman :lul::lul:

you must be noting everything i write about me like a little obsessive faggot you are

i am sure you got time you 30.000 posts subhuman :lul::lul:
i have a lot of free time, in fact i have 24 hours of a free time right now. so?

im not obsessed with you, you are just funny. albanian student in ukraine hiding from war, claiming he want to kill russians but you have opportunity to do it but you still hide. Doesnt matter.

you are obsessed with dick size i cringe everytime i read that shit + why the fuck you post your fucking leg you gay

• JFL
most people can if they are tall and lean. But who really wants to get into the industry, paid shit on average and getting used by gays?
Status can help you slay tbh

Only part time so pay doesn't matter really

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
i have a lot of free time, in fact i have 24 hours of a free time right now. so?

im not obsessed with you, you are just funny. albanian student in ukraine hiding from war, claiming he want to kill russians but you have opportunity to do it but you still hide. Doesnt matter.

you are obsessed with dick size i cringe everytime i read that shit + why the fuck you post your fucking leg you gay

lick my hairy med balls that i drag over your face :lul::lul::lul:

lick my hairy med balls that i drag over your face :lul::lul::lul:
GAAAY!

and im 10x more hairy than you+ more dimorphic. i have deep set hunter eyes, you have cuck brown eyes

• JFL
GAAAY!

and im 10x more hairy than you+ more dimorphic. i have deep set hunter eyes, you have cuck brown eyes

why are you so obsessed with me?

fuck off and stop writing to me

why are you so obsessed with me?

fuck off and stop writing to me
im not obsessed you little albanian rat, you should watch your fucking mouth first

Status can help you slay tbh

Only part time so pay doesn't matter really
i'm not a fan of slaying but for sure halo effect would be great. it's the sole thing i desire from looks anyway. that and being able to settle the girl i would like to when the moment will come

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
Yes, probably the best looking man of all time. Imagine him with this subtle modifications:

- Better teeth and wider smile
- Slightly sharper jaw (not wider, just a bit sharper, his was a bit rounder than ideal)
- Slightly better nose (just a bit more dorsum projection so no supratip break)
- Fuller upper lip
- Better undereye support
- Slightly wider eyes

Would look legit god like IMO, but still insane how good he looked like in his prime, legit ideal looks for a perfect, high class life.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Is he indian? Is he arab?

No

He's white with blue eyes

@astatine @GypsyEyes how does it feel you will never be able to achieve this with your arab race and black eyes?
He’s a literal subhuman, no jb ever talks about him, meanwhile the ethnic ramirez has white jbs from European countries worshipping him and have rape fantasies for him

keep coping for ethnic gigachad