Reminder that women who don't want to have children are mentally ill

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
Like clinically mentally ill btw. The more nt and normal you are, the more you have baby instincts. All mentally ill people i knew in real life hated kids and wanted to keep cats and dogs jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 7901, Acromegaly_Chad and 19 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7901, Entschuldigung, 5'8manlet and 3 others
not every normal woman wants to have kids. there are those who are intelligent enough not to want to have any kids because the world is a shitty place.

• WTF
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad, TITUS, turkproducer and 1 other person
not every normal woman wants to have kids. there are those who are intelligent enough not to want to have any kids because the world is a shitty place.
no they're just whack

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
Yeah they're gigasubhumans mentally and morally tbh, been the case for all the females like that I've known IRL.

• +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad, Gargantuan, Deleted member 8165 and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: TITUS
not every man or woman is a mindless drone. there are enough sane men and women who do not want to have kids.
What happened to you abused dog, you were based before

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Acromegaly_Chad
i hate those 'muh fur babies' millennial wankers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
What happened to you abused dog, you were based before
you are the abused pig here if you want to put more degenerates on this planet

• JFL
Reactions: gamma
No, the modern times gave them better possibilities to be happy. Kids are not necessary if you can travel, have Chad and party with friends. Cope if you think otherwise.

They still have the urge to fuck which is bascially to reproduce
so no

specially those who brag about it and hating kids

not every man or woman is a mindless drone. there are enough sane men and women who do not want to have kids.

That's bullsh*t. Doesn't matter if the world's sh*tty. We've all got to make our bones. Not wanting to have kids because of the way things are isn't high intelligence, it's being a sensitive pussy. People who say stuff like that, that they don't want to have kids for the state of the world, are just virtue signaling anyway. The truth of it is they just don't want kids. They don't give a f*ck about the world being a sh*tty place.

• +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad, Deleted member 7901, lutte and 1 other person
shitting out kids and raising them is like 90% of a womans purpose

the other 10% are getting fucked by chad

• JFL
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad
That's bullsh*t. Doesn't matter if the world's sh*tty. We've all got to make our bones. Not wanting to have kids because of the way things are isn't high intelligence, it's being a sensitive pussy. People who say stuff like that, that they don't want to have kids for the state of the world, are just virtue signaling anyway. The truth of it is they just don't want kids. They don't give a f*ck about the world being a sh*tty place.
how is it virtue signaling if its an unpopular opinion?
Highly emotional doesn't mean high iq
has nothing to do with being emotional. you wrote an essay in response to my post which is what an emotional person would do :feelshah:

how is it virtue signaling if its an unpopular opinion?
It's not an unpopular opinion at all. It's very popular. You hear people say that all the time. That they wouldn't want to bring a kid into such a world. It's about as popular as avocado toast. Are you dwelling in a basement that you rarely ever leave? Get out among the rabble and incline your ear to the crap that's falling from their mouths 24/7.
has nothing to do with being emotional. you wrote an essay in response to my post which is what an emotional person would do :feelshah:
Well the forum's meant for dialogue and discussion. I wouldn't exactly say that's an essay, esse. What would you have preferred? Should I have just responded, "Cope...cope...kys"?

Not wanting to bring a kid in the world because of the way things are is emotional. But like I said, they're just virtue signaling. I don't believe they really feel that way.

What's so bad about the world anyways?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7901, Acromegaly_Chad and TITUS
It's not an unpopular opinion at all. It's very popular. You hear people say that all the time. That they wouldn't want to bring a kid into such a world. It's about as popular as avocado toast. Are you dwelling in a basement that you rarely ever leave? Get out among the rabble and incline your ear to the crap that's falling from their mouths 24/7.

Well the forum's meant for dialogue and discussion. I wouldn't exactly say that's an essay, esse. What would you have preferred? Should I have just responded, "Cope...cope...kys"?

Not wanting to bring a kid in the world because of the way things are is emotional. But like I said, they're just virtue signaling. I don't believe they really feel that way.

What's so bad about the world anyways?
again with the emotional response. and not at all, your opinion is popular, not mine. everyone i know wants to have kids, save for two other guys i know. if you need to ask what is bad about this world, you must not have matured mentally.

again with the emotional response. and not at all, your opinion is popular, not mine. everyone i know wants to have kids, save for two other guys i know. if you need to ask what is bad about this world, you must not have matured mentally.
I mean what's bad enough to keep someone from wanting to have kids. I'm guessing you come from a first world Western nation and don't know what it even means to have real problems.

My opinion is popular in forums like this. In the real world more and more people are opting not to have kids.

And my responses are far from emotional. I'm merely debating.

I mean what's bad enough to keep someone from wanting to have kids. I'm guessing you come from a first world Western nation and don't know what it even means to have real problems.

My opinion is popular in forums like this. In the real world more and more people are opting not to have kids.

And my responses are far from emotional. I'm merely debating.
debating stems from people being emotional in the first place. anyway yes i live in europe. and it depends on the community. maybe white people are having less kids but my people always talk about wanting dozens of kids.

• +1
Reactions: TITUS
debating stems from people being emotional in the first place. anyway yes i live in europe. and it depends on the community. maybe white people are having less kids but my people always talk about wanting dozens of kids.
I come from America and Canada. Both are majority white, and that opinion is very popular among my folk.

Debating isn't always an emotional endevor. It certainly can be though. I could just as easily say that your preference for not wanting kids is an emotional cope, because you feel like you won't ever get the chance. But I don't know you so I'm not gonna make that assumption. Anything can be a cope, and any course of action can be emotionally driven. Doesn't mean it always is though. What's in one man's heart can be very different from the next. As for me, I debate solely for entertainment. It's not that deep. Well, then again, I might get a little heated when someone says civilians shouldn't be able to carry guns. This debate though, between me and you, has no such bearing on me. I don't care one way or another if anybody else wants kids. That's their business.

If you're wondering why I'm writing an essay it's because right now's the start of my day. I've just had a bunch of coffee. I don't want you getting any misconceptions.

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
Having kids comes at large costs.
Having dogs is also not good because when they die, you'll be very depressed. Just live alone or live with your gf/spouse.

We used to call them witches and burn them at the stakes.

They tend to become a societal drainage and even danger in most instances.

I have a vegan cousin with all the signs of a mentally ill narc woke woman, she doesn't want to have kids, but of course she can't get them at this point anyways, because she wont ever find the right chad. Minimize exposure to this creatures if you don't want to waste your time.

Last edited:
Many are in denial
I've seen many women talking about that
when they come close to their 30s they start realizing feminism is bullshit (if they still have brain cels)

• +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad and Deleted member 7901