reminder you just have to be normal, most girls don't talk to many guys on tinder

Most guys try to act cheesy and jester maxx
They just need to be normal and say hi how are you?

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
bro said "gosh its 2am"

• JFL
I literally saw her tinder irl man
she had tons of guys saying hi etc. but ignored most
only talked to me and another nt looking guy
So you NT maxed on top of looks maxing to be in the top 1% of guys for her.

Do you have picture with friends on your profile for the app? Are your friends normal looking?

• +1
"gorge" :sick:

sick team america GIF

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: sytyl and noodlelover
So you NT maxed on top of looks maxing to be in the top 1% of guys for her.

Do you have picture with friends on your profile for the app? Are your friends normal looking?
Nah just 2 selfies and a pic outside drinking coffee at a cafe. I didn't really looksmax at the time besides growing hair instead of near buzzcut.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
Nah just 2 selfies and a pic outside drinking coffee at a cafe. I didn't really looksmax at the time besides growing hair instead of near buzzcut.
Nice. Did you get friend/pay photographer to take a pic of you drinking coffee at a cafe? That sounds NT, I see a lot of girls using pics of them at a restaurant or cafe taken from the perspective of the person across the table.

• +1
Nice. Did you get friend/pay photographer to take a pic of you drinking coffee at a cafe? That sounds NT, I see a lot of girls using pics of them at a restaurant or cafe taken from the perspective of the person across the table.
nah a friend took it

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
Also lmfao at OP for believing a girl who told him she's not talking to a lot of guys 😂

You must be really special then for her to only be talking to you:feelshah:
women are always talking to other men and sucking and fucking them. Every women who is half way decent and a 5/10+ and is her teens or 20s does this. Most of the drama they have is revolved around fucking some guy , who is fucking other women.

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
Jfl a normie with hair and average height doesn’t pull shit with his looks.
Maybe if he is extremly NT and style maxxed. But even then a normie face is not enough these days especially when it’s paired with a just average height and body
the data showed in 2015 folks used dating apps and websites at a 33 percent clip to find sexual partners short and long-term. The women viewed 82 percent of men as BELOW average. In 2020 the same study was done and women viewed 87 percent of men as below average. Saying you just need to be normal hieght and avg looks, won't cut it anymore. In 2020 folks used dating apps and sites at a 52 percent clip, this increase was mostly due to covid and its not going away anytime soon. I think it was 42 percent in 2019 pre covid.

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks
Tinder is full of Ugly non fashionmaxxed guys. So if you got the right drip and somewhat decent looking girls would be interested.
I used Tinder as a game and to masturbate on girls of all over the world with FlyGPS (Got permanently banned with my phone number LOOOOL)... i made a good amount of likes in 3 days but no match. I tried to like only american girls that studied abroad in my city and milfs (between 1-7 % of all swipable girls).The example that if you're a even decently attractive dude you can't choose... Shallow girls (on dating apps) will choose you. Some of them don't even choose anyone, they’re there just to boost their ego and shout out their Onlyfans or Instagram account

Last edited:
why are you making this assumption?

the normie looking guys I know go on 2-3 dates a week and usually smash 2/3 times
No, they don't.