Remotiv (St Johns Wort)

Meatboy

Meatboy

Bronze
Has anyone tried this? I read that it can clear PSSD, blunted emotions, apathy and anhedonia specifically caused by ASHWAGANDHA KSM 66. I was one of the unfortunates who got blunted emotions after using ash and still have it a few weeks after discontinuing.

So my questions are:
What way can the St Johns Wort help?

Can it boost testosterone and be a looksmax? I read it acts on dopamine and reduces serotonin

Any tolerance issues using it overtime?

Would I revert to the PSSD state if I discontinue using it? Or would it switch my conscious state permanently until I reintroduce ashwagandha?

The reason I'm asking this is because anxiety sucks and ash cured that, but numbed everything else along with it

Amazon product ASIN B00AR6SAKO
(It must be the Remotiv brand in particular due to the favorable ratio of the ingredients).

What do you all think?!

Heard it can make situation even worse,however Mucuna Pruriens might help,did you do blood test? How is your hormonal panel?

it doesn't have any pronounced effects, it just mellows you out after you've had a rough day, taking it preemptively is probably useless, you can put it in tea.

I have h. perforatum (native species that grows literally everywhere) but I also have some other hypericum species that are more potent (h. olympicum has more potent amentoflavones), I grow them as ornamentals though.

it doesn't have any pronounced effects, it just mellows you out after you've had a rough day, taking it preemptively is probably useless, you can put it in tea.

I have h. perforatum (native species that grows literally everywhere) but I also have some other hypericum species that are more potent (h. olympicum has more potent amentoflavones), I grow them as ornamentals though.
View attachment 1894326
It must be the ze 117 version

Check this article out. Apparently it raises dopamine 7 times more then serotonin and has brought people back to life full of emotions and pleasure, even sadness and anger. I just took ashwagandha again, testing something and then I'm going to try this protocol

View attachment 1894326
Do you take ashwagandha? Have you noticed numbness, anhedonia or PSSD?

Do you take ashwagandha? Have you noticed numbness, anhedonia or PSSD?
I'm only interested in taking herbs I can grow in my yard.

You ever heard of western medicine? Why are mfs eating random plants now this ayuverdic broscience shit from the slums of india doesnt work

You ever heard of western medicine? Why are mfs eating random plants now this ayuverdic broscience shit from the slums of india doesnt work
a solid chunk of western medicine is based on herbs we've been consuming since we were still living in caves.

How? Hormones are good
Doesnt matter,transmitters is what matters the most and Ashwaganda can turn off or desintisize dopamine receptors leading people to long lasting or for some unlucky ones permament side effects as Sexual dysfunction

Doesnt matter,transmitters is what matters the most and Ashwaganda can turn off or desintisize dopamine receptors leading people to long lasting or for some unlucky ones permament side effects as Sexual dysfunction
Then why isn't it banned this shit should be banned if it's really the cause of anhedonia and SD. What do you think of the Remotiv Ze 117 SJW? Did u read the article?

Then why isn't it banned this shit should be banned if it's really the cause of anhedonia and SD. What do you think of the Remotiv Ze 117 SJW? Did u read the article?
Well the point is,globohomo wants to castrate you so you cant reproduce because of more taxes and shit,anyway Saint Johns Wort is risky,some people claim they got same PSSD symptoms,not worth risking,i think your side effects will go away since Ashwaganda has different pathways unlike SSRIs

Well the point is,globohomo wants to castrate you so you cant reproduce because of more taxes and shit,anyway Saint Johns Wort is risky,some people claim they got same PSSD symptoms,not worth risking,i think your side effects will go away since Ashwaganda has different pathways unlike SSRIs
Wait so ur saying ashwagandha is made from the Jews? It calms me out a shit ton lol and others here say it increases T and size of the nuts

Wait so ur saying ashwagandha is made from the Jews? It calms me out a shit ton lol and others here say it increases T and size of the nuts
Are you really that dumb or you are joking? There are plenty of proof,go check r/PSSD more and more people got PSSD from Ashwaganda,its full of Heavy metals and if you didnt know its serotoenergic herb,it calms you down because it makes you emotionaly numb same way as SSRIs

Are you really that dumb or you are joking? There are plenty of proof,go check r/PSSD more and more people got PSSD from Ashwaganda,its full of Heavy metals and if you didnt know its serotoenergic herb,it calms you down because it makes you emotionaly numb same way as SSRIs
Yeah man I cut that shit out. So what about the SJW you said it makes matters worse?

Apparently SJW (Remotiv) brand specifically increases dopamine 7x more then serotonin!! Huge... could this be the next ROID ? Idk if it affects steroid hormones that's why I'm asking but the rise in dopamine is great since testosterone and dopamine are intertwined

Thoughts everyone? Source:

7x more dopamine from this sounds too good to be true..?