[REPOST]MAXILLA is the most important bone in your body

F

FaceandHFD

Zephir
[Image: maxillae_bones_skull-resized-600.png]

When you take a look at the maxilla, it pretty much makes up your entire face.
It goes right up to the eye sockets and it even extends pretty deep into the face as well.
You can see that the size, shape & position of maxilla will touch everything from the nose, eyes, teeth alignment / palate, zygomatic / side cheekbones, and even the position of the lower jaw.
When you look at the significance of this 1 bone in its entirety, it begins to seem silly that people are only concerned with the teeth when things get crowded.

We can see with ample evidence that the maxilla has profound impact on appearance of eyes & nose
[Image: biobloc.png]
[Image: cheekline.png]

If we had severe malocclusion, chances are one faces insecurities about eyes & nose because these are all at the effect of the maxilla shape & position.
& how the maxilla developed was at the effect of the tongue and jaw muscles.
[Image: tongue-posture.jpg]

and when you study where the tongue should rest in its ideal position, you begin to see that its the tongue that causes someone to be extremely attractive.

But the problem I see for those of us that had significant cranial dystrophy, the jaw is too far back for the back of the tongue to properly rise up. When the tip of the tongue goes on the incisive papilla, because the jaw is too far back, it leaves the back of the tongue without any space to go up.
So what are our options if it is near impossible to assume posterior tongue posture?
Jaw Surgery
[Image: jaw-surgery-1024x435.jpg]
There’s 3 categories for jaw surgery, Le Fort 1,2,3
Here’s what turns me off about Jaw surgery besides the complications of numbness / loss of feeling
Most people that get Le Fort I, although it may improve occlusion, you are still not doing much to the lack of maxilla near the eyes and zygomatic.
Le Fort III is what is encompassing more of that whole maxilla, but still the before & after pictures out there vary a lot.
Its not like in orthotropic cases or oral myology cases where the face 100% looks better after treatment.
At Real Self (a message board about plastic surgery, etc) jaw surgery is 75% approval rate by the users, meaning 25% is facing a situation where they are 100% regretting the surgery.
Some of the stories are truly horrendous.
Loss of feeling. Unbearable nerve pains. Less attractive facial appearance.
Some reporting their face elongating after surgery and the cheeks becoming flat.
The varying stories throw a huge red flag and a question, why is there such big discrepancies in jaw surgery results?
obviously the difference in surgeon is a big factor but is there more to this?
I believe, 1 key factor is those that had great results learned to assume better tongue posture after surgery.
Even cases of Le Fort I, where only the palate moved forward, some patients show nice changes to the eyes & overall facial appearance. This I believe was caused by the improved tongue posture that was possible when the tip of the tongue could extend further forwards & allowing posterior tongue to rise up.
There are jaw surgery results that are truly remarkable as well.
[Image: MaxillaSurgery.png]

[Image: jawsurgery3.jpg]

So you cannot completely discredit jaw surgery, because these results literally saved these individual’s lives. The implications are not to be taken lightly.
These are all Le Fort 3 cases, where the facial beauty really comes to light due to the fact that the zygomatic and upper part of the maxilla came forwards (front cheeks).
Oral myology should be required therapy after jaw surgeries because what causes their mal developed jaws to begin with was their oral posture. If that’s not addressed after surgery, the possibility of relapse becomes imminent.
I think a lot of individuals luck out, because 1 they are already an adult which means you care about your appearance, so you are automatically going to assume close mouth posture if you can do it with the new jaws and the tongue has more room to go on the roof so they will tuck that tongue up there and that person will keep correcting themselves overtime.
Matter of Maxilla
There’s a Japanese comedy show I watch from time to time called Koi no Karasawagi which translates to Empty Drama of Love, Where they have ordinary girls on the show talk about their romances & go on a talk battle with Japan’s top comedian Sanma, who’s got this unparalleled ability to talk non stop & make people laugh. they call him the Godzilla of Comedy in Japan. I’ve always been a big fan of comedy & comedians, I like US & Britain comedy but Sanma has some crazy talent that puts him in his own class altogether…. but I digress.

This show gives true insight into the mating rituals of humans.
It is well known that guys are more superficial than girls, but evidence like these shows prove other wise.
Each show, they will have some celebrity guests, the guy that women go crazy over are without a doubt the ones with the forward maxilla.
Its almost as if when the maxilla is forward enough to a certain extent, you get categorized in this rare breed of attractive people that others admire & envy, this is that sex appeal that actors & models possess.
& in the modern age, this is very accurate to what’s going on with modern cranial dystrophy.
Its strange looking at it from the perspective of orthodontics & maxilla, but everyone recognizes the same thing.
It is also interesting to see women rank themselves within the social group, as well as the show producers.
  • the hot ones sit in the front
  • the average in looks sit in the middle
  • the below average sit in the back and are there with interesting characters that provide shows much needed comedy.

In Asia, people are more blunt about looks, especially in Korea or when you involve a comedian like Sanma, these difference in rankings are expressed out loud and made obvious & it is all attributed to the physical. There are many girls that are in denial of their rankings of course, but Sanma is sure to come around provide them their reality checks.
Which really brings daunting realization that no matter how much self-development one gets involved in the area of mental, emotional & spiritual, there is limit to your life experience as determined by the physical structure?
Yes genetics do play a role but when it comes to women and men’s rankings in terms of attractiveness, I believe maxilla is the primary culprit.
Whether you become nervous in front of a girl or the girl becomes nervous in front of you.
Could it be, that its all about who has the more forward maxilla?
Therefore if we can figure out how to bring the maxilla forwards few mm over time, you could potentially stack the power towards your favor and change the entire dynamics in a relationship.
[Image: justin.jpg]
[Image: justingbieber.png]
Justin Bieber when younger was cut above the average in facial development, if you forget about the fact that he’s a celebrity, there’s certain life experiences that type of face will have access to that other boys with average looks or recessed maxilla wouldn’t.
[Image: biebshair31f-3-web.jpg]
[Image: justin3.jpg]
Even Justin has been dealt with mal-dental practices of wisdom teeth extractions and I definitely think he lost little bit of that allure from his younger days.
So here’s few more examples of how that maxilla causes that special look in people’s faces.
[Image: asian-maxilla.jpg]

Hu Bing

[Image: 5272143546_2ed5f84a1b_b-1024x834.jpg]
[Image: maxilla2.jpg]

[Image: Aishwarya-Rai-Side-Face-Closeup-In-An-Ev...24x576.jpg]
Aishwarya Rai
[Image: haruma-miura-2.jpg]
[Image: haruma-miura.jpg]
Haruma Miura – he’s like the next Brad Pitt in Japan, hes in a lot of major summer movies that kids go crazy over. I just recently saw one of his Titans movie on the plane after coming back from friend’s wedding in Jamaica. And was impressed with his above average maxilla development right away.
These individual’s edge over the rest of the population is their maxilla in my opinion.
Hence, maxilla is the most important bone in the body.
Maxilla Method?
In my last post, I talked about a new treatment that one of my reader’s experimented and discovered that is supposedly moving his maxilla forward with far more efficacy than tongue posture alone, and he is experiencing shift in dynamics in different areas of life just 2 months into treatment including with the opposite sex.
I am still working on getting started with this, but I’m pretty confident that it can at least move that entire maxilla forwards along with the zygomatic bone at least few mm over time. It’s pretty fair to say if you accomplish this you will move up in attractiveness on that scale of 1-10. I estimate at least 2 points in 1 year. I’m not saying you’ll look like a model but even few mm of improvement in this area is worth going for.
Yes palate expansion does target the maxilla, but it still isn’t causing that whole bone to shift forwards. & the forward dimension is whats most important.
Unlike Le Fort I, if we can get the entire maxilla to shift forwards it will also bring the zygomatic forwards, this means the change will touch the eyes & nose.
If there’s changes to be gotten there its major, & no adult orthodontics or physical medicine I’ve seen is touching those areas to any significant degree yet. Because we are address the maxilla, there is health benefits to all of this as well.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: horizontallytall, Looks234, AscendingHero and 30 others
Read I did not sir

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 32747, horizontallytall, WagedandReady and 12 others
agreed. maxilla = everything. eye area, lower third, etc. its the universal face bone which determines how attractive your face will be. when i was a chad my maxilla was extremely well developed. now 5 years later my maxilla has recessed and fucked up my face. im now half the PSL rating i was back then.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 9344, 000 and 3 others
agreed. maxilla = everything. eye area, lower third, etc. its the universal face bone which determines how attractive your face will be. when i was a chad my maxilla was extremely well developed. now 5 years later my maxilla has recessed and fucked up my face. im now half the PSL rating i was back then.
thats why chin implants,genios, jaw implants are all a big cope. they look weird in motion unless you,correct your maxilla before getting anything else. every 4-6/10 guy has a bad maxilla, either lacking in forward growth or with vertical hyperplasia in lefort 1 area.

• +1
Reactions: WagedandReady, AscendingHero, Deleted member 10172 and 4 others
thats why chin implants,genios, jaw implants are all a big cope. they look weird in motion unless you,correct your maxilla before getting anything else. every 4-6/10 guy has a bad maxilla, either lacking in forward growth or with vertical hyperplasia in lefort 1 area.
if id get surgery id only get the one which pushes my maxilla/mandible forward and acne scar surgery. thats all id fucking need.

wow ground breaking stuff here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32747, AscendingHero, Norwooder and 4 others
lower third just beats it tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Alvik and LostYouth
there is only one bone i would call most important

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Alvik and Deleted member 4887
shut the FUCK up no one in the PSL scene is getting lefort 3 unless they need it and are going to die without it

no doctor is going to do lefort for cosmetic reasons unless they want to lose their license

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 643, Alvik and 4 others
shut the FUCK up no one in the PSL scene is getting lefort 3 unless they need it and are going to die without it

no doctor is going to do lefort for cosmetic reasons unless they want to lose their license

lefort 3 is legit though

good thread

that last post link is broken

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1707
lowier third just beats it tbh
lower third is affected by your maxilla. a downward grown maxilla will make your jaw narrower and less projected

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, WagedandReady, AscendingHero and 2 others
Everything matters.

poorly projecting maxilla = truecel

forward maxilla = 100% Chad

Maxilla is important to some extent as in having a forward grown face. But having a forwarded maxilla doesn't make you beautiful in itself, neither does having a flat maxilla make you ugly in itself, unless it creates an unbalance in the face, unless its not forward grown or is extremly poorly projected.

maxilla is not an indicator of beauty, or forward growth. Its not a magical bone more important than everything else that ties everything together and makes a person beautiful. Yes its very much correlated with cheekbone and zygomatic bone growth and better maxilla can often make for better cheekbones and zygomatic bones, but thats not to say you can't have great cheekbones or zygos with a lesser projecting maxilla as long as your forward grown. A more projecting maxilla can often be better, but the importance and affects this bones has been blown ridicilously out of proportions

closing statement;

these are all men with poorly projecting maxillas

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: WagedandReady, Forgotten, AscendingHero and 14 others
Maxilla is important to some extent as in having a forward grown face. But having a forwarded maxilla doesn't make you beautiful in itself, neither does having a flat maxilla make you ugly in itself, unless it creates an unbalance in the face, unless its not forward grown or is extremly poorly projected.

maxilla is not an indicator of beauty, or forward growth. Its not a magical bone more important than everything else that ties everything together and makes a person beautiful. Yes its very much correlated with cheekbone and zygomatic bone growth and better maxilla can often make for better cheekbones and zygomatic bones, but thats not to say you can't have great cheekbones or zygos with a lesser projecting maxilla as long as your forward grown. A more projecting maxilla can often be better, but the importance and affects this bones has been blown ridicilously out of proportions

closing statement;

View attachment 58888View attachment 58890View attachment 58892View attachment 58893

maxilla =/= upper jaw
dont mistake prognathism for forward maxilla. forward maxilla gives you good cheekbones, tall nasal bridge, reduces sclera show.
also forward maxilla doesnt make you good looking alone. it also needs to be wide, compact and not downswung.
all the guys you posted have decent maxillas and palate

iu

maxilla determines your nose, philtrum, smile IPD, infraorbitals, lower eyelids, forward and lateral projection of cheekbones and mandibular plane. it is the most important bone of all

• +1
Reactions: WagedandReady, Forgotten, Looks234 and 9 others
View attachment 58865

View attachment 58866 poorly projecting maxilla = truecel

View attachment 58867 forward maxilla = 100% Chad

closing statement;

View attachment 58888View attachment 58890View attachment 58892View attachment 58893

THIS
maxilla =/= upper jaw
dont mistake prognathism for forward maxilla. forward maxilla gives you good cheekbones, tall nasal bridge, reduces sclera show.
also forward maxilla doesnt make you good looking alone. it also needs to be wide, compact and not downswung.

iu

maxilla determines your nose, philtrum, smile IPD, infraorbitals, lower eyelids, forward and lateral projection of cheekbones and mandibular plane. it is the most important bone of all
Also determines dick size, IQ and net worth

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: WagedandReady and Deleted member 2227
imagine not believing in maxilla theory

@Dutcher, @HorseFace

you guys are legit low IQ.

maxilla determines physical attractiveness and it is at least 50% of male looks. The other 50% is hair, skin and sexual dimorphism.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, WagedandReady, AscendingHero and 6 others
Lots of guys with average maxillas are good looking from the front. Having a very projecting maxilla is much more important for women. As long as your maxilla isn't retruded, you're good.

• +1
Reactions: Manfrommars, AscendingHero, Alvik and 2 others
Lots of guys with average maxillas are good looking from the front. Having a very projecting maxilla is much more important for women. As long as your maxilla isn't retruded, you're good.
forward maxilla =/= good maxilla

i guess you didnt even read or have low reading comprehension

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, AscendingHero, Deleted member 3202 and 1 other person
forward maxilla =/= good maxilla

i guess you didnt even read or have low reading comprehension
I guess I didn't, lol.

I guess what you are talking about is how it affects eye area, cheekbone projection, upper jaw, etc, and not how forward it is.

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero
I guess I didn't, lol.

I guess what you are talking about is how it affects eye area, cheekbone projection, upper jaw, etc, and not how forward it is.
yes I am talking about the whole bone.

• +1
This can affect my face? My orthodontic treatment extracted 2 upper premolars. Should I worry or just move my teeth?

Okay where to start

forward maxilla doesn't give you good cheekbones on its own thats predermined by genetics (as long as you are forward grown), the guy I've posted doesn't have protagonism, he is forward grown the nature intended.

reduces sclera show.

Jfl no it does not. Thats so stupid. Being recessed and not forward grown will give you more scleral show yes, but for forward grown people wich is the majority of people its not predetermined by maxilla. You can find people with 100% properly forward grown maxillas with who still have sceral show

All the guys i posted have good palates yes because they are forward grown but they dont have well projecting maxilla wich you are pushing so hard. You can be forward grown and still have a poorly projecting maxilla. It does not need to be compact as you are claiming I can give you tons of examples to prove otherwise, just not downwards grown.

• Hmm...
tbh maxilia and mandible are both important because both surgeries will cost u 10k+ JFL. and good luck trying to convice a doctor to do a LEFORT 2/3.

imagine not believing in maxilla theory

@Dutcher, @HorseFace

you guys are legit low IQ.

maxilla determines physical attractiveness and it is at least 50% of male looks. The other 50% is hair, skin and sexual dimorphism.

You are missing my point

maxilla is important, in the sense that your face is forward grown and not recessed. Other than that having a forward maxilla doesn't make you beautiful an is not very important compared to everything else that makes a face.

Also that is just a stupid ass claim, "maxilla determines physical attractiveness and it is at least 50% of male looks."
srs thats got to be the most low iq thing I've read from you, can't even tell if your being serious. Shows you have no understanding in wich way maxilla matters, and no general understanding of attractiveness and looks theory

• +1
Reactions: Manfrommars
  • +1
Reactions: WagedandReady, Deleted member 643 and Norwooder
sht

About the nose part. My maxilla have got recessed compared when i was child, and i just noticed right now my nose have changed. damit

before:

Now:

Sht, how can i achieve maxilla growth forwards ???

Mewing has been really helping me, i noticed my jaw got more projected but my maxilla didn't change anything

• +1
@HorseFace

1)

your zygomatic bone is attached next to the infraorbital region of the maxilla.

recessed
infraorbitals = recessed cheekbones
forward infraorbitals = forward projecting zygomatic bone.

low set infraorbitals= low cheekbones
high set infraorbitals = high cheekbones

maxilla even influences lateral projection of cheekbones. high ipd, wide maxilla = greater lateral projection

2) sclera show is influenced by how forward your maxilla is.
advancing lefort 1 area reduces your sclera show https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0278239113012147

maxilla is not everything when it comes to sclera show tho, wide lateral orbital rims are also crucial(wide zygos is why gooks have zero sclera show)

All the guys i posted have good palates yes because they are forward grown but they dont have well projecting maxilla wich you are pushing so hard. You can be forward grown and still have a poorly projecting maxilla.

sure maxilla can be projecting too much sometimes, but in most of cases it is an attractive dominant male feature. i dont see what point you are trying to make here srs...

masculine well projecting maxilla

vs

feminine weakly projecting maxilla

You are missing my point

maxilla is important, in the sense that your face is forward grown and not recessed. Other than that having a forward maxilla doesn't make you beautiful an is not very important compared to everything else that makes a face.

Also that is just a stupid ass claim, "maxilla determines physical attractiveness and it is at least 50% of male looks."
srs thats got to be the most low iq thing I've read from you, can't even tell if your being serious. Shows you have no understanding in wich way maxilla matters, and no general understanding of attractiveness and looks theory
nose, ipd, philtrum, mandibular plane, infraorbitals, zygos, facial ratios, symmetryetc. depend on your maxilla
MAXILLA =life

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Looks234, AscendingHero and 6 others
Everything matters

What u need depends on a case by case basis

@HorseFace

1)

View attachment 58916View attachment 58918

your zygomatic bone is attached next to the infraorbital region of the maxilla.

recessed
infraorbitals = recessed cheekbones
forward infraorbitals = forward projecting zygomatic bone.

low set infraorbitals= low cheekbones
high set infraorbitals = high cheekbones

maxilla even influences lateral projection of cheekbones. high ipd, wide maxilla = greater lateral projection

2) sclera show is influenced by how forward your maxilla is.
advancing lefort 1 area reduces your sclera show https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0278239113012147

maxilla is not everything when it comes to sclera show tho, wide lateral orbital rims are also crucial(wide zygos is why gooks have zero sclera show)

View attachment 58941

sure maxilla can be projecting too much sometimes, but in most of cases it is an attractive dominant male feature. i dont see what point you are trying to make here srs...

View attachment 58942View attachment 58943View attachment 58944
masculine well projecting maxilla

vs

View attachment 58946View attachment 58947
feminine weakly projecting maxilla

nose, ipd, philtrum, mandibular plane, infraorbitals, zygos, facial ratios, symmetryetc. depend on your maxilla
MAXILLA =life

Bro I won't spend any more time replying to your low iq shit since you clearly have the mental capasity to understand what im trying to say. You are so amazingly stupid. You don't understand in what context, to what extent and how it matters, and what role it plays. Your misunderstanding everything im saying.

• JFL
You want good brow ridge, maxilla, and mandible projection with good vertical alignment. As for the other features, only good maxilla projection is shit, all three matters greatly in their harmony, strong zygos/cheekbones is a plus that should follow the harmony.

Last edited:
I have a very good maxilla projection, yet my zygos/cheekbones are non existent

what do you mean by underye support ?

yes, around 12%
I mean, how good is your support under your eyes (sclera show, hollowness, PCT/NCT/neutral, etc) ?

I dunno spine seems pretty important

• +1
Reactions: BackFromTheMogging
send me a pm

no sclera show, neutral tilt

had a positive one when a kid, any idea why it changed to neutral ?
I also had positive tilt when I was a kid, no idea what changed, maybe my maxilla got worse as happens to most people as they age :unsure:

My tilt right now is very very slightly tilted, barely noticeable unless you look close, so it's fairly neutral.

My maxilla is forward grown but my under eye area is really bad. I guess only the lower part of my maxilla developed properly.

What is what the guy did? Mewing?

[Image: maxillae_bones_skull-resized-600.png]

When you take a look at the maxilla, it pretty much makes up your entire face.
It goes right up to the eye sockets and it even extends pretty deep into the face as well.
You can see that the size, shape & position of maxilla will touch everything from the nose, eyes, teeth alignment / palate, zygomatic / side cheekbones, and even the position of the lower jaw.
When you look at the significance of this 1 bone in its entirety, it begins to seem silly that people are only concerned with the teeth when things get crowded.

We can see with ample evidence that the maxilla has profound impact on appearance of eyes & nose
[Image: biobloc.png]
[Image: cheekline.png]

If we had severe malocclusion, chances are one faces insecurities about eyes & nose because these are all at the effect of the maxilla shape & position.
& how the maxilla developed was at the effect of the tongue and jaw muscles.
[Image: tongue-posture.jpg]

and when you study where the tongue should rest in its ideal position, you begin to see that its the tongue that causes someone to be extremely attractive.

But the problem I see for those of us that had significant cranial dystrophy, the jaw is too far back for the back of the tongue to properly rise up. When the tip of the tongue goes on the incisive papilla, because the jaw is too far back, it leaves the back of the tongue without any space to go up.
So what are our options if it is near impossible to assume posterior tongue posture?
Jaw Surgery
[Image: jaw-surgery-1024x435.jpg]
There’s 3 categories for jaw surgery, Le Fort 1,2,3
Here’s what turns me off about Jaw surgery besides the complications of numbness / loss of feeling
Most people that get Le Fort I, although it may improve occlusion, you are still not doing much to the lack of maxilla near the eyes and zygomatic.
Le Fort III is what is encompassing more of that whole maxilla, but still the before & after pictures out there vary a lot.
Its not like in orthotropic cases or oral myology cases where the face 100% looks better after treatment.
At Real Self (a message board about plastic surgery, etc) jaw surgery is 75% approval rate by the users, meaning 25% is facing a situation where they are 100% regretting the surgery.
Some of the stories are truly horrendous.
Loss of feeling. Unbearable nerve pains. Less attractive facial appearance.
Some reporting their face elongating after surgery and the cheeks becoming flat.
The varying stories throw a huge red flag and a question, why is there such big discrepancies in jaw surgery results?
obviously the difference in surgeon is a big factor but is there more to this?
I believe, 1 key factor is those that had great results learned to assume better tongue posture after surgery.
Even cases of Le Fort I, where only the palate moved forward, some patients show nice changes to the eyes & overall facial appearance. This I believe was caused by the improved tongue posture that was possible when the tip of the tongue could extend further forwards & allowing posterior tongue to rise up.
There are jaw surgery results that are truly remarkable as well.
[Image: MaxillaSurgery.png]

[Image: jawsurgery3.jpg]

So you cannot completely discredit jaw surgery, because these results literally saved these individual’s lives. The implications are not to be taken lightly.
These are all Le Fort 3 cases, where the facial beauty really comes to light due to the fact that the zygomatic and upper part of the maxilla came forwards (front cheeks).
Oral myology should be required therapy after jaw surgeries because what causes their mal developed jaws to begin with was their oral posture. If that’s not addressed after surgery, the possibility of relapse becomes imminent.
I think a lot of individuals luck out, because 1 they are already an adult which means you care about your appearance, so you are automatically going to assume close mouth posture if you can do it with the new jaws and the tongue has more room to go on the roof so they will tuck that tongue up there and that person will keep correcting themselves overtime.
Matter of Maxilla
There’s a Japanese comedy show I watch from time to time called Koi no Karasawagi which translates to Empty Drama of Love, Where they have ordinary girls on the show talk about their romances & go on a talk battle with Japan’s top comedian Sanma, who’s got this unparalleled ability to talk non stop & make people laugh. they call him the Godzilla of Comedy in Japan. I’ve always been a big fan of comedy & comedians, I like US & Britain comedy but Sanma has some crazy talent that puts him in his own class altogether…. but I digress.

This show gives true insight into the mating rituals of humans.
It is well known that guys are more superficial than girls, but evidence like these shows prove other wise.
Each show, they will have some celebrity guests, the guy that women go crazy over are without a doubt the ones with the forward maxilla.
Its almost as if when the maxilla is forward enough to a certain extent, you get categorized in this rare breed of attractive people that others admire & envy, this is that sex appeal that actors & models possess.
& in the modern age, this is very accurate to what’s going on with modern cranial dystrophy.
Its strange looking at it from the perspective of orthodontics & maxilla, but everyone recognizes the same thing.
It is also interesting to see women rank themselves within the social group, as well as the show producers.
  • the hot ones sit in the front
  • the average in looks sit in the middle
  • the below average sit in the back and are there with interesting characters that provide shows much needed comedy.
In Asia, people are more blunt about looks, especially in Korea or when you involve a comedian like Sanma, these difference in rankings are expressed out loud and made obvious & it is all attributed to the physical. There are many girls that are in denial of their rankings of course, but Sanma is sure to come around provide them their reality checks.
Which really brings daunting realization that no matter how much self-development one gets involved in the area of mental, emotional & spiritual, there is limit to your life experience as determined by the physical structure?
Yes genetics do play a role but when it comes to women and men’s rankings in terms of attractiveness, I believe maxilla is the primary culprit.
Whether you become nervous in front of a girl or the girl becomes nervous in front of you.
Could it be, that its all about who has the more forward maxilla?
Therefore if we can figure out how to bring the maxilla forwards few mm over time, you could potentially stack the power towards your favor and change the entire dynamics in a relationship.
[Image: justin.jpg]
[Image: justingbieber.png]
Justin Bieber when younger was cut above the average in facial development, if you forget about the fact that he’s a celebrity, there’s certain life experiences that type of face will have access to that other boys with average looks or recessed maxilla wouldn’t.
[Image: biebshair31f-3-web.jpg]
[Image: justin3.jpg]
Even Justin has been dealt with mal-dental practices of wisdom teeth extractions and I definitely think he lost little bit of that allure from his younger days.
So here’s few more examples of how that maxilla causes that special look in people’s faces.
[Image: asian-maxilla.jpg]

Hu Bing

[Image: 5272143546_2ed5f84a1b_b-1024x834.jpg]
[Image: maxilla2.jpg]

[Image: Aishwarya-Rai-Side-Face-Closeup-In-An-Ev...24x576.jpg]
Aishwarya Rai
[Image: haruma-miura-2.jpg]
[Image: haruma-miura.jpg]
Haruma Miura – he’s like the next Brad Pitt in Japan, hes in a lot of major summer movies that kids go crazy over. I just recently saw one of his Titans movie on the plane after coming back from friend’s wedding in Jamaica. And was impressed with his above average maxilla development right away.
These individual’s edge over the rest of the population is their maxilla in my opinion.
Hence, maxilla is the most important bone in the body.
Maxilla Method?
In my last post, I talked about a new treatment that one of my reader’s experimented and discovered that is supposedly moving his maxilla forward with far more efficacy than tongue posture alone, and he is experiencing shift in dynamics in different areas of life just 2 months into treatment including with the opposite sex.
I am still working on getting started with this, but I’m pretty confident that it can at least move that entire maxilla forwards along with the zygomatic bone at least few mm over time. It’s pretty fair to say if you accomplish this you will move up in attractiveness on that scale of 1-10. I estimate at least 2 points in 1 year. I’m not saying you’ll look like a model but even few mm of improvement in this area is worth going for.
Yes palate expansion does target the maxilla, but it still isn’t causing that whole bone to shift forwards. & the forward dimension is whats most important.
Unlike Le Fort I, if we can get the entire maxilla to shift forwards it will also bring the zygomatic forwards, this means the change will touch the eyes & nose.
If there’s changes to be gotten there its major, & no adult orthodontics or physical medicine I’ve seen is touching those areas to any significant degree yet. Because we are address the maxilla, there is health benefits to all of this as well.
You think a retracted maxilla could the cause for shit under eye area and big nasolabial folds?

Maxilla Method?
What was the method again?
The page doesn’t work

You think a retracted maxilla could the cause for shit under eye area and big nasolabial folds?
almost everything that makes you ugly is the result of flaws of your maxilla.

Maxilla = (mid)face

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, AscendingHero and Norwooder
sht

About the nose part. My maxilla have got recessed compared when i was child, and i just noticed right now my nose have changed. damit

before:

View attachment 58921

Now:

View attachment 58922

Sht, how can i achieve maxilla growth forwards ???

Mewing has been really helping me, i noticed my jaw got more projected but my maxilla didn't change anything
mewing helped my maxilla but not my jaw...
anyway you could try chisell chewing and hardmewing

W
mewing helped my maxilla but not my jaw...
anyway you could try chisell chewing and hardmewing
What age did you start mewing?