Request for looksoverall or any other high IQ user

whiteissuperior

whiteissuperior

Bu to the sinner he gives the task of gathering.
@LooksOverAll

can you tell me what surgeon is best suited for my bimax? Of course, bi’max + genio will be the first of 2-5 surgeries, but I don’t want to go overboard like many users here. I don’t need to be a PSL chad, I have a good height and above average frame, so I’m fine with just fixing failos. I just need to be a 6 or 6.5/10 facially to be happy. I’d currently rate myself a 4

I can travel anywhere and money shouldbe an issue

My issues: skeletal Class 3, with narrow upper palate and flat mid face. Long face syndrome causing tired looking eyes. Downward growth, asymmetry. Prognathic jaw with weak chin.

race: African American

current plan: get MSE for more stable upper palate expansion, then do bimsx + genio with Alfaro. Then go see taban for infras, canthoplasty, tear troughs reduction, lower lid retraction to give me normke tier eyes

then hopefully with gym and bimax + eye remodeling I’ll be a 6 facially, and height and frame overall chad lite SMV wise, which is enough to be happy.

but I’m not asking about full plan right now. I just need to know is Alfaro the best doctor for someone with my stats to get bimax? So far I like alfaros results a lot. If not, who should I see?

can send pics of self tomorrow if needed

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
JFL at my dumbass being considered one of the high IQ users here. Sad state of the forum.

Yeah, Alfaro is a great surgeon for cosmetic bimax.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11388, Slob, Deleted member 15698 and 2 others
JFL at my dumbass being considered one of the high IQ users here. Sad state of the forum.

Yeah, Alfaro is a great surgeon for cosmetic bimax.
the fact that you realize that 5‘9 is ideal male height already puts you in 95th percentile in IQ on this forum
@OldVirgin @volcelfatcel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Need2Ascend, Deleted member 5786 and 3 others
the fact that you realize that 5‘9 is ideal male height already puts you in 95th percentile in IQ on this forum
@OldVirgin @volcelfatcel
I need leg shortening desperately

• Woah
Reactions: subhuman incel
@OldVirgin @volcelfatcel
He confirms my preferred copes he must be high iq theory :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and subhuman incel