Response to @PsychoDsk why gym foids ARE hot

I didn’t say they weren’t hot, I said their manners are disgusting and they act like men. Picture this : a girl doing rows and clenching her teeth and doing these weird faces. Yea not that hot anymore right.

Thin girls with natural curves who don’t rely on the gym >>> gym girls who behave like men

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH, greywind, descension and 2 others
Also OP why tf do you repost this JFL :

• JFL
Reactions: raumDEuter and descension
Gym girls are hot as long as they are not bodybuilders or do competitive shows.

I didn’t say they weren’t hot, I said their manners are disgusting and they act like men. Picture this : a girl doing rows and clenching her teeth and doing these weird faces. Yea not that hot anymore right.

Thin girls with natural curves who don’t rely on the gym >>> gym girls who behave like men
Yeah okay ig you just used a bit of a clickbait title

They're hot but they're nowhere near the ceiling. I've seen hotter girls who stayed fit by doing outdoor things like kayaking or hiking

• +1
Reactions: whiteislandpill
They're hot but they're nowhere near the ceiling. I've seen hotter girls who stayed fit by doing outdoor things like kayaking or hiking
Ig thats just genetics tho

Ew.
I prefer smaller + slimmer girls, ones i could easily pick up & slam on the ground.

Girls at my gym brutally mog in hotness the girls on the street but they're mid facially or HTB.

• +1
the main benefit of gym is rounding out the muscle bellies giving foid legs a nice look

• +1
muscles ass, no hips lmao

Doing physical effort doesn't mean acting like a man Bro

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back