resumes doesn't matter as much

Bui

Bui

Gey
courage is what matters
how you pull yourself in the interview
first impressions are always the most important if you can't pull yourself together then it's hard to recover.

no one gives an f if you work at McDonald's for 400 hours
first impressions with the way they see you, the way you talk is important.

FK I can go on for days I got my job at shoppers drug mart and I didn't even show my resume and I just went along doing the job for 6 months

biggest cope
in germany i got invited to a interview - went there - got roasted for my grades (they didnt even bother about my skills)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Alt Number 3
Your employer instantly realised that you're a cuck by looking at you. He figured out that you are submissive and will break your back for pennies.
biggest cope
in germany i got invited to a interview - went there - got roasted for my grades (they didnt even bother about my skills)
They invited you so they can be entertained for a while kek

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3, TheMewingBBC, xit and 1 other person
They invited you so they can be entertained for a while kek
I would be in a better mood if that would be the case, sadly no, these motherfuckers are notorious for being a bad employer.

Your employer instantly realised that you're a cuck by looking at you. He figured out that you are submissive and will break your back for pennies.
Nah, bro, my employer is super lit
one time I was carrying nail polish I've spilled that shit all over the floor he heard that shit and ran to the scene quickly and start going on his knees and started praying the guy knew that shit was heavy so didn't get fired.

the man even tripped on the carpet on the way into the store and said "FUCK!" out loud and I lmao
the guy was a mother fucking comedy
I would be in a better mood if that would be the case, sadly no, these motherfuckers are notorious for being a bad employer.

man fuck those guys they are strict pussies i swear the water in your country is making ya'll mother fking strict or some sht

• +1
Reactions: Casadonis
>drug mart

yea no shit its not hard to get a job there

You can’t even get into the door at a half decent job without a good resume lol. Of course they matter. They’re what gets you the interview

• +1
Reactions: bobadopa and TheMewingBBC
courage is what matters
how you pull yourself in the interview
first impressions are always the most important if you can't pull yourself together then it's hard to recover.
Lol at this guy, at most jobs you need a credible resume to qualify for an interview. Just because you manage to pull off your hiring without the need of your resume doesn’t mean most places are like that.

Only low paying or minimum wage jobs don’t look at resumes. And this leads me to beg the question, how much are you getting paid at this job, don’t lie

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and CarlSagan96