retarded nigga trying to guilt trip my gf for rejecting him GTFIH

im playign with u nigga ik, so u are white kike i suppose with latina gf?
okay bhai sowwwy:feelsautistic: yeah shes latina, she sounds fucking black though for some reason though :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Rzn, Outerz14 and aerooooo
Kinda painful to read tbh

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14
lmao i never see gooks where i live

• +1
okay bhai sowwwy:feelsautistic: yeah shes latina, she sounds fucking black though for some reason though :ogre:
nothing unusual for latinas tbh i hope she doesnt look like one :feelsahh:

• +1
Kinda painful to read tbh
yeah nigga sounds cuckish “when you realize youve been talking to yourself in her dms” followed by “Just wish people would just tell me
off than letting me talk to them” nigga was lowkey trying to manipulate her using guilt tripping but he failed miserably

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and Outerz14
yeah nigga sounds cuckish “when you realize youve been talking to yourself in her dms” followed by “Just wish people would just tell me
off than letting me talk to them” nigga was lowkey trying to manipulate her using guilt tripping but he failed miserably
Some niggas gotta pick up on Context clues. The day subhumans do that is the day the world heals

• +1
nothing unusual for latinas tbh i hope she doesnt look like one :feelsahh:
eh she just looks like a average egirl which happens to be my type so im fine with it, i can pm u a picture of her if you want since we pookies

• +1
Some niggas gotta pick up on Context clues. The day subhumans do that is the day the world heals
yeah he’s definitely not NT she literally told him she was trying to reject him nicely and nigga kept his sob story about no one liking him:ROFLMAO:

• +1
what if you leak his ig and then we insult him in dm??😈😈😈😈:p:p🤯🤯🤯HIGH IQ
nah my gf will probably find out i took the screenshots and posted them to a incel forum and get pissed at me

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Outerz14 and chudlite
  • +1
  • Love it
eh she just looks like a average egirl which happens to be my type so im fine with it, i can pm u a picture of her if you want since we pookies
lmao go ahead i wanna see

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Outerz14 and chudlite
  • +1
feel bad for him tbh nigga just talked to himself in my girls dms and has been far before i knew her, i just came in and stole her from him, its all over now she blocked him
U won man don’t feel bad he wouldn’t let you do what he did if the roles were reversed remember that…

• +1
Reactions: chudlite and Outerz14
  • +1
feel bad for him tbh nigga just talked to himself in my girls dms and has been far before i knew her, i just came in and stole her from him, its all over now she blocked him
the week shoud fear the strong ,. it is only right to take from the week .

• +1
jfl at this fucking subhuman ill send his face in pms if anyone wants to see
send me and ill send you back a nigger to rate too

• +1
Get him to stop chasing girls, this is pathetic

• +1
Get him to stop chasing girls, this is pathetic
i would but id rather not dm him, theres no way to be nice about it “hey bro im the guy that stole the girl youve been trying to get it for 2 years”

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
is he ethnic
no idea idk anything about the nigga except hes been thirsting over her for a while now, theyre in school together hes liked her for a while

• +1
no idea idk anything about the nigga except hes been thirsting over her for a while now, theyre in school together hes liked her for a while
Nah a nigga like me gonna have to fight him bro beat his ass

sexhaver ramblings dnrd

Nah a nigga like me gonna have to fight him bro beat his ass
nigga think about it, my girlfriend already made it clear she doesnt like him and blocked him, beating his ass would be overkill and hes liked her since before i met her so i do feel bad somewhat

• +1
Imagine he was @Clavicular

You would've had no chance