Retin-A Causes Loss of Subcutaneous Fat

PapiMew

PapiMew

Mod
Joined
Nov 12, 2019
Posts
3,299
Reputation
6,539
Time online
193d 15h 31m
elfmaxx said:
Link not working.
I'm guessing it's a rope.

I have this one and one wear you have to wear goggles
 
Schizoidcel

Schizoidcel

Zephir
Joined
Jul 7, 2019
Posts
2,059
Reputation
2,412
Time online
23d 45m
sloopnoob said:
she's been using retin a for 15 years everyday this study is cope
She's asian and makeupmaxxing. They look 15 their entire lives and one day wake up looking 80 tbh.

Tretinoin was doing weird shit to my face (no sun exposure), I'm taking a break and was thinking about quitting anyway.
 
Last edited:
elfmaxx

elfmaxx

Zephir
Joined
Jan 6, 2019
Posts
4,958
Reputation
6,105
Time online
94d 20h 32m
I dermarolled my cheeks before applying tretinoin today
 
C

CopingForLife

Adept
Joined
Nov 30, 2019
Posts
167
Reputation
196
Time online
7d 1h 22m
elfmaxx said:
I dermarolled my cheeks before applying tretinoin today
Good luck with that. Hope it doesn't make your skin feel like burning.
 
Eduardo DOV

Eduardo DOV

Zephir
Joined
Aug 1, 2019
Posts
6,478
Reputation
5,943
Time online
108d 14h 32m
PapiMew said:
It depends on how you look at it but facial fat is key in creating facial fullness alongside collagen. If you want more insight look up the results of subcutaneous fat loss over a span of time.


its not like retin a will make u become the second or third pic lol.

it seems it can drecrease the fat, but not make that shit.
and there must be a limit of action of retin a in fat decrease.
Schizoidcel said:
She's asian and makeupmaxxing. They look 15 their entire lives and one day wake up looking 80 tbh.

Tretinoin was doing weird shit to my face (no sun exposure), I'm taking a break and was thinking about quitting anyway.
this weird shit is a common knowledge that is does
 
Last edited:
GreenHat500

GreenHat500

Instructor
Joined
Apr 19, 2020
Posts
574
Reputation
355
Time online
17d 16h 20m
Darkwill said:
I've warned about this for months.

In my thread extolling the superiority of low-dose Accutane to Retin-A, I noted the link between p53 expression and subcutaneous fat loss.

No one listened because just about everyone on this forum is alarmingly ready and willing to fellate that sanctimonious faggot benignice.
Have you looked into putting aged urine on the skin? I read that the some president of some country lived to 100+ and had the skin of a teenager by massaging his own urine into his skin every day. I'm not sure if it was fresh urine or aged though. Here is a quote from curezone.org: "First off, I read on the internet (somewhere on shirley's wellness cafe) about a mother who kept some urine for seven years, then used it to completely cure her son's second or third degree burn in a few hours using urine packs." https://www.curezone.org/forums/am.asp?i=792368
Also; lol!
 
SkinnyTwinkFag

SkinnyTwinkFag

Trainee
Joined
May 2, 2020
Posts
43
Reputation
46
Time online
1d 1h 23m
I don't think it's true, but I wouldn't say I'm 100% sure. I had pretty bad acne and I tried Retin A 0.04% micro for a few months and it didn't work. It did made my skin really dry and flake a lot, so the texture wasn't good. Maybe that's why people are reporting their acne scar looking bad, because it will make your skin dry as fuck before you adapt to it. Then I took Accutane for 6 months, and it fixed my acne. However I don't really notice my face losing fat. I'm a very skinny guy, so my face was already slim to begin with.

It was a concern for me too, but then I looked at those YouTube videos of people using tret since the 80s for like 30, 40 years in a roll, and I don't see them having saggy, deflated skin. You can watch this one for example:
Scarring might also make your cheeks look more hollow, so dry skin may make your cheeks even more hollow. Look at this before and after for his acne scar treatment. It could just be different lighting though.

Stare said:
Is there any topic substance known for increasing subcutaneous fat?

There is a SKETCHY one called Volufiline. This girls from Eastern Europe made some videos about it.

However there aren't much research on it, and IRRC, the only studies done are conducted by the manufacturer of the ingredient. So...... Anyway, I think the best way to preserve anything, is making sure you consume a lot of antioxidants every day. Drinking tea is one of the easier way to do that.
 
Last edited:
SkinnyTwinkFag

SkinnyTwinkFag

Trainee
Joined
May 2, 2020
Posts
43
Reputation
46
Time online
1d 1h 23m
Please also note that the rat research you linked is about losing WHITE adipose tissue. That's the "bad" fat that you don't want. The brown adipose tissue is the "good" fat that you want. As people age, they lose brown fat and gain more white fat. Brown fat is the most abundant in your body when you're a baby.


Also I found a research that says increased subcutaneous fat will negatively affect dermal function, leading to sagging and thinner skin.
 
Last edited:
RAITEIII

RAITEIII

Ruleth 1
Joined
Jun 20, 2019
Posts
17,661
Reputation
18,845
Time online
211d 22h 8m
SkinnyTwinkFag said:
Please also note that the rat research you linked is about losing WHITE adipose tissue. That's the "bad" fat that you don't want. The brown adipose tissue is the "good" fat that you want. As people age, they lose brown fat and gain more white fat. Brown fat is the most abundant in your body when you're a baby.
View attachment 399714

Also I found a research that says increased subcutaneous fat will negatively affect dermal function, leading to sagging and thinner skin.
Mirin greycel
 
6ft4

6ft4

Mage
Joined
Jul 12, 2019
Posts
770
Reputation
870
Time online
13d 3h 17m
My loss of subcutaneous fat through aging caused acne scars to become more apparent
 
Moneymaxxed

Moneymaxxed

Professional
Joined
Feb 1, 2020
Posts
951
Reputation
1,885
Time online
25d 23h 25m
SkinnyTwinkFag said:
Please also note that the rat research you linked is about losing WHITE adipose tissue. That's the "bad" fat that you don't want. The brown adipose tissue is the "good" fat that you want. As people age, they lose brown fat and gain more white fat. Brown fat is the most abundant in your body when you're a baby.
View attachment 399714

Also I found a research that says increased subcutaneous fat will negatively affect dermal function, leading to sagging and thinner skin.
hey brother, dont the studies OP cited mostly talk about oral ingestion? or am I reading them wrong?

I dont understand how topical application of ANYTHING is going to matter for subdermal fat
 
eduardkoopman

eduardkoopman

Zephir
Joined
Aug 29, 2019
Posts
14,646
Reputation
19,617
Time online
259d 3h 44m
PapiMew said:
Yes, you could definitely use this as a spot reduction. I would stay far away from the eyes. I was looking at before and after picture and noticed UEE in the after.
I use retinA for 10 months now.
And I used around the eyes also, because wrinkle prevention.
I think I did notice volume loss there, since then. Which increase dark circles visbilty for me also, it appears. I'm not 100% sure though of the cause, this might be a factor who knows. But will stop putting it there, and places where i don't wanna lose fat.

I just found Red light Therapy. And that should fix muh collegen enough.

Now I hopp on this list.
To hopefully regain fat there.


*************
Muh Vollume in face (@ right places!)

Not to self:

Basically. How do/can I get extra Volume Back?

DO -> *
fillers, adds Volume, stays at least 6 months (some say much longer. Plus Hylaronic Acdi Volume is better then Fat Volume even lickley, because muh Collagen.


Info:

"When collagen naturally reduces over time, the elasticity of the facial skin also wanes. Combined with the fact that facial fat shifts and declines as we age, the loss of collagen and fat can make a face appear aged."
"Facial volume loss happens when the face fat that was once evenly distributed around the eyes, cheeks, forehead, temples, and mouth shifts and diminishes. Round cheeks fall downward and sink, causing hollowness under the eyes. Lips begin to lose their plumpness and appear thinner with age
[thinner lips wpuld be good for me]. "

DO -> Limited cardio training! Watch out for sun

"Outdoor runners aren't the only ones who can fall victim to lost facial volume due to strenuous exercise - even though the addition of sun exposure can make matters worse. There is also a term called "gym face," which is used to describe individuals who frequently practice long distance cardiovascular exercises in the gym. A thinner face can happen as a result of engaging in exercises that melt fat all over the body, including the face. In working out so intensely to burn off the fat covering the abdominal region and thighs, you may naturally induce facial volume loss as well."

DO -> Maybe. Some facial excercise, and more chewing for bigger muscles lower 3rd. Bigger face muscles = also volume.
DO -> Bones -> Red Light Therapy -"Bones mass increase"

https://www.liebertpub.com/doi/abs/10.1089/pho.2017.4275


Do > Microneedling: Collagen + Tighter skin (pores), not added Volume. But Tighter skin = apears so
 
Last edited:
SkinnyTwinkFag

SkinnyTwinkFag

Trainee
Joined
May 2, 2020
Posts
43
Reputation
46
Time online
1d 1h 23m
Moneymaxxed said:
hey brother, dont the studies OP cited mostly talk about oral ingestion? or am I reading them wrong?

I dont understand how topical application of ANYTHING is going to matter for subdermal fat

You could be right, but topical creams might still have some similar effects. That’s why dermatologists don’t recommend pregnant women to use tret.
 
Moneymaxxed

Moneymaxxed

Professional
Joined
Feb 1, 2020
Posts
951
Reputation
1,885
Time online
25d 23h 25m
SkinnyTwinkFag said:
You could be right, but topical creams might still have some similar effects. That’s why dermatologists don’t recommend pregnant women to use tret.
Why would loss of subcutaneous fat be bad for pregnant women
 
PapiMew

PapiMew

Mod
Joined
Nov 12, 2019
Posts
3,299
Reputation
6,539
Time online
193d 15h 31m
SkinnyTwinkFag said:
Please also note that the rat research you linked is about losing WHITE adipose tissue. That's the "bad" fat that you don't want. The brown adipose tissue is the "good" fat that you want. As people age, they lose brown fat and gain more white fat. Brown fat is the most abundant in your body when you're a baby.
View attachment 399714

Also I found a research that says increased subcutaneous fat will negatively affect dermal function, leading to sagging and thinner skin.
White Adipose Tissue = Subcutaneous

Also, I appreciate the response. You seem like the only one who took their time to research this which is unfortunate because this is Retin-A we are talking about.

As of now I’ve pretty much dropped this thread because all the responses have been uber low IQ. I personally won’t stop using retinoids because I don’t have this side effect. The thread was made for the community.

I also posted this at the bottom but yet people still seem to have been to lazy to read it.

Note: I genuinely think that there might be some sort of genetic component that puts certain people at more of a risk. I don't think that drastic fat loss will occur in the majority of people who use retinoids, and may very well not apply to your skin type and I think it is also very possible that the effects of retinoids are not as well understood as many would like to believe.
 
Squirtoutmabooty

Squirtoutmabooty

Transmaxxing Icon
Joined
Feb 23, 2019
Posts
4,263
Reputation
5,067
Time online
70d 15h 16m
Vitamin A orally is Accutane, topically is waayyy different
 
Deleted member 4410

Deleted member 4410

5eryhgtf54wersujh4
Joined
Dec 19, 2019
Posts
835
Reputation
781
Time online
25d 15h 44m
Squirtoutmabooty said:
Vitamin A orally is Accutane, topically is waayyy different
Accutane is not vit A... it's a derivative.
 
Squirtoutmabooty

Squirtoutmabooty

Transmaxxing Icon
Joined
Feb 23, 2019
Posts
4,263
Reputation
5,067
Time online
70d 15h 16m
Kurwa said:
Accutane is not vit A... it's a derivative.
Yea my bad
 
CoconutMan

CoconutMan

Amateur
Joined
Apr 8, 2019
Posts
342
Reputation
377
Time online
5d 6h 1m
Is it premenant loss for face fat? This could be a fucking life saver for me. My fat is literally round like a coconut
 
SkinnyTwinkFag

SkinnyTwinkFag

Trainee
Joined
May 2, 2020
Posts
43
Reputation
46
Time online
1d 1h 23m
PapiMew said:
White Adipose Tissue = Subcutaneous

Also, I appreciate the response. You seem like the only one who took their time to research this which is unfortunate because this is Retin-A we are talking about.

As of now I’ve pretty much dropped this thread because all the responses have been uber low IQ. I personally won’t stop using retinoids because I don’t have this side effect. The thread was made for the community.

I also posted this at the bottom but yet people still seem to have been to lazy to read it.

Note: I genuinely think that there might be some sort of genetic component that puts certain people at more of a risk. I don't think that drastic fat loss will occur in the majority of people who use retinoids, and may very well not apply to your skin type and I think it is also very possible that the effects of retinoids are not as well understood as many would like to believe.

No, white adipose tissue is not necessary subcutaneous fat. White adipose tissue can be classified into dermal white adipose tissue (dWAT) and subcutaneous white adipose tissue (sWAT). These are two distinctively two different type of tissues. However I haven’t found any research about the fat profile in our face.
Moneymaxxed said:
Why would loss of subcutaneous fat be bad for pregnant women

It’s not about the fat lol. Accutane has been linked to birth defects, so women who are going to take accutane have to pledge that they’re not going to get pregnant. Retin A is a similar derivative, and while there is no strong evidence that prove Retin A will also cause birth defects like Accutane does, they’re still recommending pregnant women to not use it just to play it safe. Better safe than sorry is their approach.
 
Last edited:
eduardkoopman

eduardkoopman

Zephir
Joined
Aug 29, 2019
Posts
14,646
Reputation
19,617
Time online
259d 3h 44m
PapiMew said:
Note: I genuinely think that there might be some sort of genetic component that puts certain people at more of a risk. I don't think that drastic fat loss will occur in the majority of people who use retinoids, and may very well not apply to your skin type and I think it is also very possible that the effects of retinoids are not as well understood as many would like to believe.
I personally used tretinoin (topical) for 10 months. Also around eyes, because started wrinkles there that I wanted to collagenmaxx.

I have in this time, seen more hollowness happen around the eyes, and dark circles as result of that.
The cause, is hard to say if it's any related to the tretinion, since I am also basically aging.

I tried to look up.
Does tretinoin cause actually fat loss?
If so, I bet it would be used, in those fat loss creams that exist. And, I did find that some fat loss creams do use retinoids (which tretinoin is 1 type of).

There exists a pattent (used for celulite mainly), for that use for retinoids.
Basically what I read there:, I think.
It seems, it'n not that the fat goes away or becomes less or anything.
But, it (fat) becomes more compact and less visible (and thus less volume).
The layers above the fat (skin layers from outside to inside: uperdermis, dermis, fat), so theuperdermis, dermis. Those 2 layers become more compact and "stronger", so the fat cells underneat thos 2 layers, can't push/move them (since they are sofy not so hard/strong) upwards so much and give the pressence of volume. Hence the appearance of loss of volume (even though correct term is maybe: "more compact/compressed).
Also, But I'm not sure if i read this correctly. The fat cels outher layer becomes "stronger" making the fat sells also more compact.

I'm not 100% sure if I read that correctly. But that's how it sounded to me.

What do you think OP PapiMew @PapiMew ???

Source:
Patent for retinoids fro fat loss.

Quotes from that patent description:
" A firmer, thicker and healthier dermis achieved by applying retinoids in accordance with the present invention inhibits the mobility of easily compressible fat locules, limiting their projection from the subcutaneous fat layer into the overlying dermis."

"Moreover, a moderate inflammatory reaction in the fibrous septaedividing the fat compartments of the subcutaneous tissue was eliminated on the retinoic acid side. Fibrosis (scarring) was also reduced. "

"Moreover, ultrasound indicated that fat locules did not project as deeply into the dermis, indicating that these projections were contained by the firmer connective tissue. "
 
DrunkenSailor

DrunkenSailor

Zephir
Joined
Apr 24, 2020
Posts
5,094
Reputation
5,471
Time online
23d 10h 18m
PapiMew said:
White Adipose Tissue = Subcutaneous

Also, I appreciate the response. You seem like the only one who took their time to research this which is unfortunate because this is Retin-A we are talking about.

As of now I’ve pretty much dropped this thread because all the responses have been uber low IQ. I personally won’t stop using retinoids because I don’t have this side effect. The thread was made for the community.

I also posted this at the bottom but yet people still seem to have been to lazy to read it.

Note: I genuinely think that there might be some sort of genetic component that puts certain people at more of a risk. I don't think that drastic fat loss will occur in the majority of people who use retinoids, and may very well not apply to your skin type and I think it is also very possible that the effects of retinoids are not as well understood as many would like to believe.
To be honest a lot of the stuff posted on this forum spread panic, eg see Finasteride and how some people say it kills your dick guaranteed and you’ll be a cuck and so on, now people see this and think it’s the same panic spreading and don’t take it serious. It’s just my opinion.

I am about to hop on Tretinoin. Is there anything that may give clue if you’re losing this fat before it’s too late?
 
razerftw

razerftw

Knowledgable
Joined
May 11, 2019
Posts
656
Reputation
632
Time online
9d 36m
PapiMew @PapiMew do you think this loss of subcutaneous fat is permanent or one can recover from it after interrupting tretinoids?
 
Chico Chicowski

Chico Chicowski

Zephir
Joined
Apr 16, 2019
Posts
4,964
Reputation
6,492
Time online
146d 18h 47m
razerftw said:
PapiMew @PapiMew do you think this loss of subcutaneous fat is permanent or one can recover from it after interrupting tretinoids?
still slaying in EE?
 
razerftw

razerftw

Knowledgable
Joined
May 11, 2019
Posts
656
Reputation
632
Time online
9d 36m
Chico Chicowski said:
still slaying in EE?
I am in Ukraine since January, still slaying 16-18y olds using badoo + instagram funnel, but during quarantine was tough, from 2 girls a week, I would get like 1 girl every 2 weeks.
 
eduardkoopman

eduardkoopman

Zephir
Joined
Aug 29, 2019
Posts
14,646
Reputation
19,617
Time online
259d 3h 44m
DrunkenSailor said:
To be honest a lot of the stuff posted on this forum spread panic, eg see Finasteride and how some people say it kills your dick guaranteed and you’ll be a cuck and so on, now people see this and think it’s the same panic spreading and don’t take it serious. It’s just my opinion.

I am about to hop on Tretinoin. Is there anything that may give clue if you’re losing this fat before it’s too late?
See my post above you. On it's use / patent for use in cellulite fat loss creams
razerftw said:
I am in Ukraine since January, still slaying 16-18y olds using badoo + instagram funnel, but during quarantine was tough, from 2 girls a week, I would get like 1 girl every 2 weeks.
Life fuel.
What is your own age( range)?. And what is your looks level or smv level?
 
Last edited:
RAITEIII

RAITEIII

Ruleth 1
Joined
Jun 20, 2019
Posts
17,661
Reputation
18,845
Time online
211d 22h 8m
I'm yet to make up my mind :feelshah:
 
razerftw

razerftw

Knowledgable
Joined
May 11, 2019
Posts
656
Reputation
632
Time online
9d 36m
eduardkoopman said:
See my post above you. On it's use / patent for use in cellulite fat loss creams

Life fuel.
What is your own age( range)?. And what is your looks level or smv level?

I am 30 years old, people here rated me around 5.5 PSL. Last girl I banged 2 days ago 17y old:
This is how I look now, have some hairloss (started Minoxidil recently)
 
Chico Chicowski

Chico Chicowski

Zephir
Joined
Apr 16, 2019
Posts
4,964
Reputation
6,492
Time online
146d 18h 47m
eduardkoopman

eduardkoopman

Zephir
Joined
Aug 29, 2019
Posts
14,646
Reputation
19,617
Time online
259d 3h 44m
razerftw said:
I am 30 years old, people here rated me around 5.5 PSL. Last girl I banged 2 days ago 17y old:
This is how I look now, have some hairloss (started Minoxidil recently)
Thank for the reply. Great work on your body halo, I know that didn't come easily likely.

Lifefuels.

Besides your looks, do other things in Ukraine increase your SMV there alot? Like being wealthy (to ther standards) aka Moneymaxxed; or because you are foreigner and therefore hig Status (Statusmaxxed).

I think I heard the gender ratio imbalance, also helps alot in Ukraine. Because there aremore women then men there, and because alot of the male pool is alcohol addicted. Is this true what I heard peoples say about Ukraine? Or am I wrong?
 
razerftw

razerftw

Knowledgable
Joined
May 11, 2019
Posts
656
Reputation
632
Time online
9d 36m
eduardkoopman said:
Thank for the reply. Great work on your body halo, I know that didn't come easily likely.

Lifefuels.

Besides your looks, do other things in Ukraine increase your SMV there alot? Like being wealthy (to ther standards) aka Moneymaxxed; or because you are foreigner and therefore hig Status (Statusmaxxed).

I think I heard the gender ratio imbalance, also helps alot in Ukraine. Because there aremore women then men there, and because alot of the male pool is alcohol addicted. Is this true what I heard peoples say about Ukraine? Or am I wrong?


Basically I have very good instagram with a lot of activity. My inbox is always full with messages, sending me nudes etc.
 
lasthope

lasthope

at the surgeon's office
Joined
Nov 11, 2018
Posts
1,920
Reputation
1,113
Time online
104d 18h 12m
razerftw said:
Basically I have very good instagram with a lot of activity. My inbox is always full with messages, sending me nudes etc.
How do you grow your instagram?
I am to high inhebitecel to post pics even when my face is around average and I have a pretty good body
 
janoycresva

janoycresva

Banned
Joined
Nov 11, 2018
Posts
853
Reputation
1,068
Time online
21d 22h 36m
Acutally made a thread a year ago about me being like 230lbs yet having almost no fat around my face. I used retin-a for years growing up to keep my acne under control. I think this is legit, I have very bad fat loss.
 
Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Zephir
Joined
Mar 11, 2019
Posts
8,247
Reputation
16,494
Time online
274d 9h 13m
D
janoycresva said:
Acutally made a thread a year ago about me being like 230lbs yet having almost no fat around my face. I used retin-a for years growing up to keep my acne under control. I think this is legit, I have very bad fat loss.
Damn, we should all stop using retin a. No cope is safe from side effects. Fillers, retin a, roids all to risky
 
Stare

Stare

ㅤㅤ ‏‏‎
Joined
Feb 11, 2019
Posts
5,992
Reputation
10,069
Time online
171d 7h 28m
eduardkoopman said:
I use retinA for 10 months now.
And I used around the eyes also, because wrinkle prevention.
I think I did notice volume loss there, since then. Which increase dark circles visbilty for me also, it appears. I'm not 100% sure though of the cause, this might be a factor who knows. But will stop putting it there, and places where i don't wanna lose fat.

I just found Red light Therapy. And that should fix muh collegen enough.

Now I hopp on this list.
To hopefully regain fat there.


*************
Muh Vollume in face (@ right places!)

Not to self:

Basically. How do/can I get extra Volume Back?

DO -> *
fillers, adds Volume, stays at least 6 months (some say much longer. Plus Hylaronic Acdi Volume is better then Fat Volume even lickley, because muh Collagen.


Info:

"When collagen naturally reduces over time, the elasticity of the facial skin also wanes. Combined with the fact that facial fat shifts and declines as we age, the loss of collagen and fat can make a face appear aged."
"Facial volume loss happens when the face fat that was once evenly distributed around the eyes, cheeks, forehead, temples, and mouth shifts and diminishes. Round cheeks fall downward and sink, causing hollowness under the eyes. Lips begin to lose their plumpness and appear thinner with age
[thinner lips wpuld be good for me]. "

DO -> Limited cardio training! Watch out for sun

"Outdoor runners aren't the only ones who can fall victim to lost facial volume due to strenuous exercise - even though the addition of sun exposure can make matters worse. There is also a term called "gym face," which is used to describe individuals who frequently practice long distance cardiovascular exercises in the gym. A thinner face can happen as a result of engaging in exercises that melt fat all over the body, including the face. In working out so intensely to burn off the fat covering the abdominal region and thighs, you may naturally induce facial volume loss as well."

DO -> Maybe. Some facial excercise, and more chewing for bigger muscles lower 3rd. Bigger face muscles = also volume.
DO -> Bones -> Red Light Therapy -"Bones mass increase"

https://www.liebertpub.com/doi/abs/10.1089/pho.2017.4275


Do > Microneedling: Collagen + Tighter skin (pores), not added Volume. But Tighter skin = apears so
Ever thought of DMAE?
It makes fat cells swole, might help with this.
 
eduardkoopman

eduardkoopman

Zephir
Joined
Aug 29, 2019
Posts
14,646
Reputation
19,617
Time online
259d 3h 44m
Stare said:
Ever thought of DMAE?
It makes fat cells swole, might help with this.
Just ordered

Thank for the tipp. I hope it helps a bit. I got some fillers now also, which helped a little already. with that HA fillers, I think I go back on the retinA as well.
Black sircles are getting worse and worse of bitch to me. DAMN.

I ordered this one. it has DMAE and Hylaronic acid. Both hopefully help some to fill this shit up some more: https://www.perriconemd.co.uk/firming-eye-lift-serum.html
 
Last edited:
Deleted member 1680

Deleted member 1680

Jm10 is my biggest friend
Joined
May 6, 2019
Posts
6,168
Reputation
12,005
Time online
135d 11h 55m
janoycresva said:
Acutally made a thread a year ago about me being like 230lbs yet having almost no fat around my face. I used retin-a for years growing up to keep my acne under control. I think this is legit, I have very bad fat loss.
Surely it wouldve been a looksmax if it removed fat from your face, no?
 
Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Zephir
Joined
Mar 11, 2019
Posts
8,247
Reputation
16,494
Time online
274d 9h 13m
eduardkoopman said:
Just ordered

Thank for the tipp. I hope it helps a bit. I got some fillers now also, which helped a little already. with that HA fillers, I think I go back on the retinA as well.
Black sircles are getting worse and worse of bitch to me. DAMN.

I ordered this one. it has DMAE and Hylaronic acid. Both hopefully help some to fill this shit up some more: https://www.perriconemd.co.uk/firming-eye-lift-serum.html
Did the filler helped to remove the dark under eyes a bit? How many ml you got?
 
janoycresva

janoycresva

Banned
Joined
Nov 11, 2018
Posts
853
Reputation
1,068
Time online
21d 22h 36m
TubOfLard said:
Surely it wouldve been a looksmax if it removed fat from your face, no?
Maybe, if I didn’t have such severe acne scars lol. It worsens the appearance of my scars.
 
eduardkoopman

eduardkoopman

Zephir
Joined
Aug 29, 2019
Posts
14,646
Reputation
19,617
Time online
259d 3h 44m
Deusmaximus said:
Did the filler helped to remove the dark under eyes a bit? How many ml you got?
It helped a little bit, bit still there. the part that was due to hollowness is mainly gone, which was like 50% of it.. The part about lost skin elasticy and thickness is still there, and can't be fixed with more fillers likely.
put HA, I think under eye erea + cheeckbones line 2 ml on each side max. Did jaw, chin, and that upper head og-curve whatever it's called a little but but mainly aiming to lift it a bit. And I put fillers on lip to improve on the very bad harmony/symmatry of lips due to the upper lip having been fully split whn I was likt 5 yera sby dog attach/bite. Which the [astic surgeons at the time tried to put back togeteher as well as possible, but can't get good syymatry anymore, also 3-4 very big scars. Luckily I found moustache hiding solution a bit.
 
Stare

Stare

ㅤㅤ ‏‏‎
Joined
Feb 11, 2019
Posts
5,992
Reputation
10,069
Time online
171d 7h 28m
eduardkoopman said:
Just ordered

Thank for the tipp. I hope it helps a bit. I got some fillers now also, which helped a little already. with that HA fillers, I think I go back on the retinA as well.
Black sircles are getting worse and worse of bitch to me. DAMN.

I ordered this one. it has DMAE and Hylaronic acid. Both hopefully help some to fill this shit up some more: https://www.perriconemd.co.uk/firming-eye-lift-serum.html
Good
I am gonna start using that too, just waiting for the quarantine to end.
 
eduardkoopman

eduardkoopman

Zephir
Joined
Aug 29, 2019
Posts
14,646
Reputation
19,617
Time online
259d 3h 44m
Stare said:
Good
I am gonna start using that too, just waiting for the quarantine to end.
It's quit expensive one comparatve, probably yould find cheaper ones if your're tight on money.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top