Returning back to school is such an exciting feeling

prettyboislime

prettyboislime

Banned
Returning back to school is such an exciting feeling, i feel excited to mog niggas with my new outfits, and new gains from roid cycle im on. My face has also changed noticeably even during this break cuz of the roids and i had hella fun during break so i feel extremely charismatic. When you actually enjoy school every day feels like a movie (Specially if yo school let u drive out during lunch)

School is giga underrated

• +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 6128 and 12 others
Returning back to school is such an exciting feeling, i feel excited to mog niggas with my new outfits, and new gains from roid cycle im on. My face has also changed noticeably even during this break cuz of the roids and i had hella fun during break so i feel extremely charismatic. When you actually enjoy school every day feels like a movie (Specially if yo school let u drive out during lunch)

School is giga underrated
Did the test bloat you facially?

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, MrGlutton and prettyboislime
life basically ends after university so enjoy it

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 4946, Entschuldigung and 7 others
Did the test bloat you facially?
No my face has actually gotten a lot leaner

But i did notice zygos grew so it could be cuz of that

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Shrek2OnDvD, MrGlutton and 2 others
Same man, I can't wait to fuck all the bad bitches @kjsbdfiusdf @looksmaxxer234

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, AscendingHero, Shrek2OnDvD and 6 others
I had more people to hang out with outside of school actually. Tbh who knows how they're doing now.

• +1
Reactions: prettyboislime
what affect does roids have on face?

Will it get rid of stubbon baby fat?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, prettyboislime, Deleted member 11758 and 1 other person
quest to find a padme

@Frank Jack

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 1617 and 1 other person
@MrGlutton reported for laughing and bullying me

• Love it
Reactions: MrGlutton
what affect does roids have on face?

Will it get rid of stubbon baby fat?
no roids don’t change your face structure but they can make you age like a motherfucker
FDAC0BB1 E27E 4A2E 9A49 AE83BF1F1B33

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AscendingHero, Kristin, Deleted member 15099 and 2 others
doesn't seem worth it imo unless you are a lanklet
true
@loox @CupOfCoffee @RoundHouse @Jagged0 @MrGlutton @kjsbdfiusdf @looksmaxxer234 @Shrek2OnDvD

jfl at this high inhib coping indian

keep rotting and coping
ur literally one of the biggest rotters on this site

• +1
Reactions: Kristin and Deleted member 15099
true

ur literally one of the biggest rotters on this site
You joined a month before me and have 8,000+ more posts than me on both accounts

You are literally a deformed ethnic truecel nigga I will get on yo ass boy I promise

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, fjor2096, Frank Jack and 1 other person
You joined a month before me and have 8,000+ more posts than me on both accounts

You are literally a deformed ethnic truecel nigga I will get on yo ass boy I promise

@kjsbdfiusdf @looksmaxxer234 @Jagged0 @MrGlutton @them @Shrek2OnDvD @RoundHouse @Frank Jack
moonblunt you’re nothing but a insecure 16 year old seeking for validation from inkwells, you’re nothing without that validation, that’s why you made 2 alts and begged on ur knees like a dog to the mods to bring you back

that’s all i’m going to say, i’m not getting into some autistic beef with you, cause i really don’t give a shit bro

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, N1666 and Kristin
Wow, I always loathed going back to school in the 90s and 2000s. Felt like being led to an execution chamber.

moonblunt you’re nothing but a insecure 16 year old seeking for validation from inkwells, you’re nothing without that validation, that’s why you made 2 alts and begged on ur knees like a dog to the mods to bring you back

that’s all i’m going to say, i’m not getting into some autistic beef with you, cause i really don’t give a shit bro
You wouldn’t be able to tell me that long ass paragraph irl because of yo ugly ass mouth deformity , yo bitch ass would be speaking sign language

I would smack da fuck out yo ugly ass head boy

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Administrator, Frank Jack, MrGlutton and 1 other person
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 14905, Daniel Plainview and 3 others
You wouldn’t be able to tell me that long ass paragraph irl because of yo ugly ass mouth deformity , yo bitch ass would be speaking sign language

homer simpson episode 3 GIF

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and prettyboislime
Roidcels are the biggest copers on this shit site

We're all on the same side why fight each other?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, prettyboislime, MrGlutton and 1 other person

you're suppose to be comrades with op what's goin on :lul:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Jagged0 and prettyboislime
  • JFL
Reactions: Jagged0, Deleted member 15099 and MrGlutton
We're all on the same side why fight each other?
ngl you always say shit like “we’re all friends stop fighting” and add fuel to the flame when it comes to toxic posts

If you really don’t want people to fight on here just ignore it honestly

ngl you always say shit like “we’re all friends stop fighting” and add fuel to the flame when it comes to toxic posts

If you really don’t want people to fight on here just ignore it honestly
:soy:

Silence, stench

• JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84, MrGlutton, Frank Jack and 1 other person