Rhino, Chin-implant, Mandibular Implant and/or Browridge Implant? (pics)

Real

Real

Bronze

Morphed Chin, mandibular angle, nose and bowridge.
I guess this should all be possible: with rhino, mandibular implants (?), chin implants, bowridge implants.

(I don’t know if with mandibular implants results like this are really possible, gotta look it up. Or if there is chin implant and mandibular implant if one should always better go for costum wraparound jaw implant instead.. I think from the front my Jaw is actually fine)

I like all changes.
What do you think abou this 'plan' / morph

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Administrator and NarrowJaw
forget these surgeries and become nt snd enjoy your youth. you are already goodlooking enough.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, gamma, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 5 others
fin+minox would do more for you

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, LooksmaxxHopeful, Mateusz74 and 3 others
You would benefit from a hair transplant more than any of that. Mandibular angle and chin implant(s) would be reasonable though.

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, LooksmaxxHopeful, NarrowJaw and 1 other person
fin+minox would do more for you
Thx.
Hair:
I take Fin and Ru58841 (a version with added: Piroctone Olamine, pepermint oil, tea tree oil and lavender oil) for scalp hair. I use a ketozoline shampoo.
I ordered now dutasteride topical with minox and Tret included, as a stronger version of oral fin. Made a date january to test Blood for dht levels, i wanna compare oral fin to topical dutasteride. I did a hair transplant some years ago. I plan to do a forehead reduction with Dr Jeffrey Epstein in 2022.

Beard:
I used minox on beard for like 6 months and i didn't see it helping anything but ruining my skin. Now for some while i take oral minoxidil and i am pretty sure it helped my beard. I wanna put some of my beard hairs under/behind the chin on the 'real beard' and make it more dense, am thinking letting it be done from Epstein at the same time. I am waiting for lockdown to end to go to hairstylist and let them color the beard with black.

Eyebrows:
I did Minoxidil, Tretinoin and did microneedle it. Didn't notice change, just a bit (which i think came from oral minoxidil that i already took then). I have a date in 7 days to color the eyebrows black. Then i could look into nanoblading. Or also thinking about eyebrow hairtransplant with Epstein also.

None of them make a significant difference. You have a shit ton of mediocre features and can’t become chad. You don’t have any severe failos that would warrant any surgeries actually making you noticeably more GL irl
I appreciate you for writing your analysis!
I am kinda thinking how it's funny in a case eg one has a hard failo and fixes it and becomes more goodlooking than a guy with average features that just has 'too little motivation' to fix it.
Then i was thinking 'Oh, if my surgeries would not be so noticable then acquaintances wouldn't notice them, which could be good'. Then i thought that it's much more weird to fix a 'normal nose' than it is to fix an ugly nose, fixing an ugly nose is much more socially accepted.

Use minox on your weak ass beard and eyebrow density
See above
Fix that goofy haircut
I plan to go to a good hairstylist and tell him to make me handsome. Do you have an idea? I made a thread with my former haircuts:

Maybe you are a chin aug candidate depends on front vidw

Nvm no you aren’t I found your front pics. Dude you just have many average features. Nothing can be fixed to a non-negligible extent surgically that I see
You mean the chin is fine from the front? (I would agree with that.. although i am beardfrauding because before that i thought it's very weak. I will probably shave in next weeks to analyse better)

Your eyebrows are your biggest failo
If you fixed beard, brows, hair that could help a good chunk.
See above

Morphed Chin, mandibular angle, nose and bowridge.
I guess this should all be possible: with rhino, mandibular implants (?), chin implants, bowridge implants.

(I don’t know if with mandibular implants results like this are really possible, gotta look it up. Or if there is chin implant and mandibular implant if one should always better go for costum wraparound jaw implant instead.. I think from the front my Jaw is actually fine)

I like all changes.
What do you think abou this 'plan' / morph

Damn you post a legit question and no has the courtesy to give you a real answer on an actual looksmaxxing thread.

- You would benefit from an infraorbital malar implant to give further projection to your midface/undereye area this looks rather weak.

No Need for a rhinoplasty what you have is sufficient

It's difficult for the lower third, you could get a wrap around but you run the risk of it being uncanny or it could ascend you. Not sure if you are a bimax canidate the risk to reward ratio isnt in your favour.

Tbh just debloating your cheeks a bit would help.

Consider also getting a body halo, i honestly think a gym maxxed body will give you alot of points

Keep am eye on that hairline its starting to go and thin out.

Overall there isnt much you can do in terms of surgery. You look good btw.

If you struggle with women it's not because you are ugly bro, it's other things . You actually look good

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Administrator, Real and 1 other person
OP is basically one of the best examples, why eye area is everything and at the end is more important than jaw. OP has very solid front, if he had a good eye area, he would be a solid HTN. Well after a HT and lowering the hairline he could be almost chadlite with a good eye area + lower hairline.

@op- the morphs are supposed to give you some hints / help of what is holding you back. Forget about rhino and jaw implant, your side profile isnt really an isse, aside of maybe a recessed chin. But your side profile would be no problem if your front was good. (better eye area)

First morph just has better eye area and everything else is the same- already you would be at solid HTN level.

2nd morph is with hairline lowering to balance out the ratios of the facial 3rds.

Index01
Index02
Index03

Eyebrows should be fuller and darker than on the morph, this morph software is just for quick morphs, so it is limited in its function. Ideally the eyebrows should be "fuller" (more hair follicles) and darker than on the morph ofcourse.

• +1
Reactions: Administrator and Real
Hey, appreciate you for anwering
- You would benefit from an infraorbital malar implant to give further projection to your midface/undereye area this looks rather weak.
Yes, Thanks!

Infraorbitals was is on my list and somehow it just went off the radar a bit because my morphers couldn't do this one somehow

This guy seems to have the simillar original under the eyes as me and a great outcome after the procedure

This one is from a french doc.
I guess Taban is supposed to be best for eyes? Saw some good before after's from him
No Need for a rhinoplasty what you have is sufficient

It's difficult for the lower third, you could get a wrap around but you run the risk of it being uncanny or it could ascend you. Not sure if you are a bimax canidate the risk to reward ratio isnt in your favour.
I had Braces + lower Jaw Surgery in 2016, lower jaw was put forward. That's a bimax, is it?
Tbh just debloating your cheeks a bit would help. Consider also getting a body halo, i honestly think a gym maxxed body will give you alot of points
Interesting, how could debloating be done? I am pretty skinny i guess. Years ago i went into a 3 month cracy diet trying to get maximum sixpack, and i didn't notice a face change.. and i guess i also didn't look for it.

This is my physique today (last one is non-flexxed), but basically i train since 20 years and my body looks the same since like 18 years.

I am low key researching roids, so far i am still hesitant cause of long term hairloss through roids (for short term muscle gains with roids).
Keep am eye on that hairline its starting to go and thin out.

Overall there isnt much you can do in terms of surgery. You look good btw.
I did a hair transplant in 2016 which was great i guess, but now i would like hairline to be 1.5cm lower and i look into forehead reduction surgery.
If you struggle with women it's not because you are ugly bro, it's other things . You actually look good
[ISPOILER]From age 23 to 30 (before all surgeries) i averaged 3 new lays per year; in the few years after my hairtransplant and jaw surgery and braces i averaged 9 new lays per year.[/ISPOILER]

• +1
Reactions: Administrator
Hey, appreciate you for anwering

Yes, Thanks!

Infraorbitals was is on my list and somehow it just went off the radar a bit because my morphers couldn't do this one somehow

This guy seems to have the simillar original under the eyes as me and a great outcome after the procedure
View attachment 1444267
This one is from a french doc.
I guess Taban is supposed to be best for eyes? Saw some good before after's from him

I had Braces + lower Jaw Surgery in 2016, lower jaw was put forward. That's a bimax, is it?

Interesting, how could debloating be done? I am pretty skinny i guess. Years ago i went into a 3 month cracy diet trying to get maximum sixpack, and i didn't notice a face change.. and i guess i also didn't look for it.

This is my physique today (last one is non-flexxed), but basically i train since 20 years and my body looks the same since like 18 years.

I am low key researching roids, so far i am still hesitant cause of long term hairloss through roids (for short term muscle gains with roids).

I did a hair transplant in 2016 which was great i guess, but now i would like hairline to be 1.5cm lower and i look into forehead reduction surgery.

[ISPOILER]From age 23 to 30 (before all surgeries) i averaged 3 new lays per year; in the few years after my hairtransplant and jaw surgery and braces i averaged 9 new lays per year.[/ISPOILER]

Defranqc is from Belgium bit France and he is a trash person don't go anywhere near him.

Taban is overpriced and from what i have heard is not as good as people make out.

Lower jaw surgery only is known as a bsso

Would look into a hairline transplant as thst will go over the years.

Your facial fat is probably heridetary if it doesn't go away after cutting down.

Lose the glasses please they give creepy aura imo.

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Real
First morph just has better eye area and everything else is the same- already you would be at solid HTN level.
View attachment 1443525 View attachment 1443526 View attachment 1443527
Appreciate you for your post! With infraorbital malar implant the eyes should get more of the iris covered = 'smaller' i guess.

Defranqc is from Belgium bit France and he is a trash person don't go anywhere near him.
Taban is overpriced and from what i have heard is not as good as people make out.
Cool. Anyone possibly good comes to mind for customized infraorbital / malar implants?
Your facial fat is probably heridetary if it doesn't go away after cutting down.
Yea.. I read that there is natural fatloss in face with aging, so perhaps at some point i am happy about that fat. And that buccal fat removal could make one look 'too sunken in' in older age. I guess implants would tighten the skin (and in that way implants also work like a tiny facelift?).
Lose the glasses please they give creepy aura imo.
I am wearing contacts. (And middle of february i am getting implanted contact lenses)

Appreciate you for your post! With infraorbital malar implant the eyes should get more of the iris covered = 'smaller' i guess.

Cool. Anyone possibly good comes to mind for customized infraorbital / malar implants?

Yea.. I read that there is natural fatloss in face with aging, so perhaps at some point i am happy about that fat. And that buccal fat removal could make one look 'too sunken in' in older age. I guess implants would tighten the skin (and in that way implants also work like a tiny facelift?).

I am wearing contacts. (And middle of february i am getting implanted contact lenses)

Dr Ramieri does custom peek infraorbital malar implants. He did mine .

I wouldn't rely on ageing to slim your face. If it doesn't bother you best to leave it as it is.

Laser eye surgery not to wear glasses , get coloured contact implants is not a good idea. I think wearing coloured contacts in your age bracket is not a good idea.

• +1
Reactions: Real
Thanks!
I wanna do the implanted contacts just for the comfort of not having to put contacts in every day. The colored contact lenses would be a very cheap thing to try i think.
I don't feel i understand Bloating fully yet. There is the obvious when one is overweight, besides that there is still talk about fat, and also thin or thick skin? hm

Did you notice a personality change after hair transplant and braces+bsso?

Did you notice a personality change after hair transplant and braces+bsso?
Well, indirectly, i think it was like this:
i got surgeries -> women reacted better and more often to me, heard compliments more often (still hardly, but well) -> then i slowly felt more entitled
And i don't think i changed my personality really. And i think i became cooler and more direct. Hard to say. I guess looks was the biggest thing, them just being more open.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: DEFAULT
yes hair, chin/jaw, necktraining, nose, forehead would ascend you. im bad at morphing but i tried

4XoxGh6
AirBrush 20211216175109

good hairline alone ascended u hard ngl. after that genioplasty or bsso. then neck training. then rhinoplasty. thats the priority

Last edited:
  • +1
I wouldn't get bimax because you don't have great nose projection, it could look uncanny. Also, wraparound jaw is risky as you already have a wide jaw. I think you could use more contrast between cheeks and jaw, as well as better eyes and eyebrows.

1. Masseter Botox
2. Eppley cheek slimming trifecta (buccal removal, perioral removal, and buccinator trimming).
3. Morpheus8 to slim lower face further in other areas.
4. saddle-type infra-malar implants with drill-hole lateral cantho for more hunter-ish eyes.
5. Eyebrow microblading or eyebrow transplant. The first is easier.
6. One of the few cases where I actually think a brow ridge implant could help. Make sure its wide and covers the horizontal totality of you brow region.
7. HT, though this can wait a bit.

• +1
I wouldn't get bimax because you don't have great nose projection, it could look uncanny. Also, wraparound jaw is risky as you already have a wide jaw. I think you could use more contrast between cheeks and jaw, as well as better eyes and eyebrows.

1. Masseter Botox
2. Eppley cheek slimming trifecta (buccal removal, perioral removal, and buccinator trimming).
4. saddle-type infra-malar implants with drill-hole lateral cantho for more hunter-ish eyes.
6. One of the few cases where I actually think a brow ridge implant could help. Make sure its wide and covers the horizontal totality of you brow region.
What is perioral removal?

I
What is perioral removal

1. Masseter Botox
Issue with masseter Botox is u have to keep going in to maintain it right? So not into things that require consistent trips to the center

Thanks a lot !
I had lower Jaw surgery in 2016, it was put forward

1. Masseter Botox
Interesting, so basically less Masseters, less wide jaw
(funny enough some years ago i ridiculously had idea a bigger jaw would be good, now i am thinking Jaw is fine from the front, now for first time i think i heard basically to have smaller jaw, perhaps i'll think that in the future)
Ok, again making it less
Interesting, i would not have thought of that.. I only thought about 'adding' cheek-implant
For some strange reason the thought of an implant scares me less than removing fat from my face, perhaps because i read once that little fat becomes unattractive in higher age when fat naturally gets less or something
Thanks! I gotta research this. Does only Eppley do this saddle type? And also the drill-hole lateral cantho?

---

yes hair, chin/jaw, necktraining, nose, forehead would ascend you. im bad at morphing but i tried

View attachment 1444385View attachment 1444384

good hairline alone ascended u hard ngl. after that genioplasty or bsso. then neck training. then rhinoplasty. thats the priority
Thanks & Thanks for the morph!
I trained my neck for some while now, but i should be more consistent.. if it's true i went from 35,5cm neck to 36cm so far)
I had lower jaw put forward some years ago.

---

Right now in this moment i am thinking:
- Implant for eye area (i need research this more)
- Lip fillers (Date for consultation 17.1)
- Eyebrow coloring (soon; later perhaps nanoblading or eyebrow transplant)
- hairline lowering (probably 2022 or 2023 with Dr Epstein)
(- perhaps chin, perhaps browridge; perhaps rhino, perhaps leg lengthening)

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
Thanks a lot !
I had lower Jaw surgery in 2016, it was put forward

Interesting, so basically less Masseters, less wide jaw
(funny enough some years ago i ridiculously had idea a bigger jaw would be good, now i am thinking Jaw is fine from the front, now for first time i think i heard basically to have smaller jaw, perhaps i'll think that in the future)

Ok, again making it less
Interesting, i would not have thought of that.. I only thought about 'adding' cheek-implant
For some strange reason the thought of an implant scares me less than removing fat from my face, perhaps because i read once that little fat becomes unattractive in higher age when fat naturally gets less or something

Thanks! I gotta research this. Does only Eppley do this saddle type? And also the drill-hole lateral cantho?

---

Thanks & Thanks for the morph!
I trained my neck for some while now, but i should be more consistent.. if it's true i went from 35,5cm neck to 36cm so far)
I had lower jaw put forward some years ago.

---

Right now in this moment i am thinking:
- Implant for eye area (i need research this more)
- Lip fillers (Date for consultation 17.1)
- Eyebrow coloring (soon; later perhaps nanoblading or eyebrow transplant)
- hairline lowering (probably 2022 or 2023 with Dr Epstein)
(- perhaps chin, perhaps browridge; perhaps rhino, perhaps leg lengthening)
genioplasty or chin implant and hairline for sure

edit: ugh shitty imgur doesnt work

Last edited:
Thx.
Hair:
I take Fin and Ru58841 (a version with added: Piroctone Olamine, pepermint oil, tea tree oil and lavender oil) for scalp hair. I use a ketozoline shampoo.
I ordered now dutasteride topical with minox and Tret included, as a stronger version of oral fin. Made a date january to test Blood for dht levels, i wanna compare oral fin to topical dutasteride. I did a hair transplant some years ago. I plan to do a forehead reduction with Dr Jeffrey Epstein in 2022.

Beard:
I used minox on beard for like 6 months and i didn't see it helping anything but ruining my skin. Now for some while i take oral minoxidil and i am pretty sure it helped my beard. I wanna put some of my beard hairs under/behind the chin on the 'real beard' and make it more dense, am thinking letting it be done from Epstein at the same time. I am waiting for lockdown to end to go to hairstylist and let them color the beard with black.

Eyebrows:
I did Minoxidil, Tretinoin and did microneedle it. Didn't notice change, just a bit (which i think came from oral minoxidil that i already took then). I have a date in 7 days to color the eyebrows black. Then i could look into nanoblading. Or also thinking about eyebrow hairtransplant with Epstein also.

I appreciate you for writing your analysis!
I am kinda thinking how it's funny in a case eg one has a hard failo and fixes it and becomes more goodlooking than a guy with average features that just has 'too little motivation' to fix it.
Then i was thinking 'Oh, if my surgeries would not be so noticable then acquaintances wouldn't notice them, which could be good'. Then i thought that it's much more weird to fix a 'normal nose' than it is to fix an ugly nose, fixing an ugly nose is much more socially accepted.

See above

I plan to go to a good hairstylist and tell him to make me handsome. Do you have an idea? I made a thread with my former haircuts:

You mean the chin is fine from the front? (I would agree with that.. although i am beardfrauding because before that i thought it's very weak. I will probably shave in next weeks to analyse better)

See above
Why are u getting a forehead reduction?

Why are u getting a forehead reduction?
Because it's hairline lowering:

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74
Such a nice, realistic morph. Kudos.

Such a nice, realistic morph. Kudos.
Imgur fucked my shit up, you realized correctly this is the original

---
It's difficult, to masculinize everything. AND if all main "masculine features" are feminine; you can't just make 1 of these features with surgery masculine; because it will likely created bad contrast wth the other feminine features.
In such situation, just better stick with the soy face (I have soy face also, by the way). And just softmaxx in pretty-boy type of styel way. And hit gym, to have a good body shpae that is decently masculine, than it's overall maybe still okay. SMV wise.
Interesting points

None of them make a significant difference. You have a shit ton of mediocre features and can’t become chad. You don’t have any severe failos that would warrant any surgeries actually making you noticeably more GL irl

Use minox on your weak ass beard and eyebrow density

Fix that goofy haircut

Maybe you are a chin aug candidate depends on front vidw

Nvm no you aren’t I found your front pics. Dude you just have many average features. Nothing can be fixed to a non-negligible extent surgically that I see

Your eyebrows are your biggest failo

If you fixed beard, brows, hair that could help a good chunk.
He won't ever be chad but I can see him becoming close to chadlite with hair transplant, thicker eyebrows and eyelashes as well. Fixing undereyes will also help.

• +1
I would say you have a decent base without any big failos. You can benefit from some jaw procedures like a genio (better than implant imo) and jaw angles implants to increase your Ramus and mandible height (width is already good). You don’t look like a bimax candidate but I would need to see your X-rays. You can also benefit from a malar augmentation because you don’t have any zigomatich protrusion atm. Eyebrows microblading/transplant and something for your hair will help as well. Nose is not that bad to risk a rhino IMO.
I would consider a frontal bone implant only at the end of your surgical journey.

• +1