rhino/nose morph done by surgeon

I

Imonlyhere

Bronze
rather pleased with it. any suggestions? from front view it still is too long but there can’t be done anything to the nose itself to help that right? Anyone have experience regarding reducing radix to make eyes seem wider or/and cartridge reducing to make the philtrum concave?

link
https://unsee.cc/ddf8f774/

• +1
Reactions: crosshold
rather pleased with it. any suggestions? from front view it still is too long but there can’t be done anything to the nose itself to help that right? Anyone have experience regarding reducing radix to make eyes seem wider or/and cartridge reducing to make the philtrum concave?

link
https://unsee.cc/ddf8f774/
it's a decent improvement

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and Imonlyhere
It's a very good improvement if he could actually achieve that. However, don't neglect the frontal view.

How much would that cost you?

looks decent

Front view ? Looks good though

didn’t provide good front picture, currently asking about making the philtrum concave so it appears less long (My philtrum is normal lenght but protruding) so it would balance out that it shows more philtrum when tip gets raised and the protruding philtrum looks shitty anyway
makes whole mouth era unpleasent
before surgeon pointed it out I didn’t even notice how much the nose affects in my case.

and results are achievable it’s by a very well known surgeon
going to discuss this and take a plane in the next week to discuss this and all other issues of he can find the time

very pleasant guy to work with and talk to
don’t ask the name you know it well

Great job, but damn OP, this is both lifefuel and suifuel for me. If you consider that to be a big nose then it is so over for me I might as well commit

Great job, but damn OP, this is both lifefuel and suifuel for me. If you consider that to be a big nose then it is so over for me I might as well commit

don’t overthink
take it as improvements concerning nose are a great way to improve
my face is so long/narrow that all my features need to be measured entirely differently
my nose wouldn’t be even long on a normal faced guy
so don’t stress over it i’m sure if your nose is your biggest problem you’re alright